Views

Users

Frequent Posters

00000000000000 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ShadikaIshVeer

Hey😃

Thank you so much😳😳 I am glad you liked the chapter😃😃 

Yeah thats life naa, you dont get completely fine and happy right away after divorce. It is a prosess, someone might even call it a battle with your own self.And some days are easier than others 😊 I am glad you liked the balance of it all⭐️

Yes, she is so strong😃 Yes, I do want to dig in more in her artistic sides😃😃

Haha I am sorry to say Joelle is just a classmate who is hosting a party and she is a girl and Mauli is not bi😊😊

Haha I am sorry to say Joelle is just a classmate who is hosting a party and she is a girl and Mauli is not bi

Oops, I meant Amalia's brother😆

Edited by IshveerForever - 5 years ago
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Hey! Thank you for understanding that. :)

And yes. If I were a guy, I'd definitely fall for Mauli. Kunal must be been made of some other material to betrayed her. Btw, are you going to show him and Nandini regretting, too? I'd love to read that as well. 

Oh wow. I'm eager to see what unfolds between them. :) 

Always❤️ After all what is friends for😃

I know right😛😛 I always felt like Kunals reason for cheating was his own insecurities, I think for someone who was shown to be such a feminist male, it bothered him actually that Mauli did not need him or depended on him. The show really failed to  show why Kunal changed overnight😕 I will for sure get more in depth with his insecurities and him and Nandini will regret eventually. And they will have to face their consequences for their deeds. 

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Chapter 4

The magic of music

Mauli and Amalia stood outside the house that Amalias twin brother had recently bought. Amalia rang the door bell and both of them waited patiently. A few seconds later the door opened to show a tall man with beautiful hazel eyes. Upon them his face lit up into a huge smile.

Amalia " Hello brother she greeted before being engulfed in a big hug by her brother making Amalia chuckle. They broke apart and Amalia introduced her brother to Mauli.

Amalia cheerfully said " Mauli this is my twin Aaron, and Aaron this is my friend who is also my roommate she said and they shook hands with each other. Aaron invited them inside and asked them if they wanted something to drink and both shook their heads no politely.

Aaron smiled " Thank you ladies for coming over to help, I need  help of women with great taste to decorate the house he laughed and added " even if I kinda had to blackmail Amaliahe said with a soft chuckle.

Mauli smiled seeing the twins interact and tease each other in a playfully. Soon they got to work, and they helped set things up, hang paintings on the walls. A black piano in the living room caught Maulis attention and she tried to play a melody but failed badly. She heard a familiar chuckle behind her making her turn around as if someone caught her red handed. Aaron smiled kindly and took her hands away and played a quick melody, guiding Mauli as he did. With his help it sounded much better and Mauli smiled at him beamingly.

Aaron "With more practice you will get hang on it eventually he encouraged kindly and Mauli asked him if he could play a piece for her and he did, he sang as he played the piano making it sound even better if possible. His voice was soothing and rare, she had never quite heard a voice like his. It was obvious that playing the piano and singing was something he really enjoyed, she could see it by the peaceful serene look on his face. A smile on his lips and his beautiful hazel eyes were shining brightly. Mauli knew the look on his face , it is the same look she had when she sketched.

Art  is a beautiful thing, and she was glad she rediscovered it during her healing process. Art has the power to convey the deepest of emotions and send you off to another world. Art can be powerful , soothing and sometimes even be the reflection you need to see in the mirror.

Once Aaron was done with his performance Mauli and Amalia clapped for him ,the tint of red on his cheeks was not missed by any of the girls and both pulled his leg for it making him laugh.

Amalia sat down on the couch and complained about how hungry she was and that if Aaron didnt cook food for her she is going to call their dad and tell him how Aaron had scratched his car when he was eighteen. Aaron sighed and went to kitchen to cook for the ladies and the girls high fived triumphantly while they watched tv.

Mauli looked at Amalia " Maybe we should offer to help she said and Amalia shut down her suggestion right away and said "Sweet Mauli we helped the idiot for free, the least he can do is cook dinner for us. And between us two and for the sake of Lord do not tell him I said this, but he is the best cook in our house. Grandma said he is better at cooking than mom, which mom is still sour about she said and both of them went back to watching an episode of Game of thrones.

Later, Aaron served homemade pizza and a spanish dish that Mauli had recently discovered named Albondigas. The scent of the food made the girls stomach rumble and they took the seats at the dining table ready to chow down.

Mauli " Honestly Aaron this looks delicious she complimented him kindly and was rewarded with a smile. Aaron thanked her and they all dug in, too hungry to have small talk. This was first time since she had come to Spain that she had eaten homemade food that left her wanting for more. With the studying and the night-shifts at the hospital they barely had energy to cook. Truth be told Aaron was a much better chef than them .

Mauli was curious to know what Aaron did for living, was it something related to music or even cooking. Mauli asked him what he did for living and he told her he was a teacher at a school not so far from his home. Mauli smiled hearing that and could not help but ask "What made you want to become a teacher? she questioned. Aaron took a sip of the red wine, sharing a smile with his sister. Aaron "We used to have a neighbour while growing up who was struggling with his studies and he didn't want to tell his teacher, afraid they would think that he was dumb, so I would tutor him. And when he understood what I taught, when I managed to find a technique that made him understand it. I never felt a happiness like that, seeing him happy to finally succeed I felt a different kind of happiness. I think I was much happier when he understood it compared to when I got it he laughed making Mauli smile.

The rest of dinner went really well, all of them talked and the twins told her some funny stories from their childhood and the different pranks they had done over the years making Mauli laugh till her stomach started to hurt. When the girls went home and got to their respective rooms. Mauli layed down and reflected on how the twins had made her feel so comfortable, so at peace and how she had pulled Aarons leg with Amalia even if it was the first time they met. Mauli didn't think about it too much and closed her eye, falling asleep.

AN:  Sorry for any typos! Do let me know your thoughts😳

Edited by ShadikaIshVeer - 5 years ago
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting update👏
Loved the way Mauli was enjoying Aron & Amelia's company😊
Waiting for next
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: katheriene

Interesting update👏

Loved the way Mauli was enjoying Aron & Amelia's company😊
Waiting for next

Thank you so much Katheriene😳😳 I am so glad you liked the chapter😊😊
sreenandha thumbnail
Beautiful update...their interaction part is well written.waiting for the rest. Wanna to see bindass mauli with these two...
😳
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreenandha

Beautiful update...their interaction part is well written.waiting for the rest. Wanna to see bindass mauli with these two...

😳

Thank you so much😃😃 I am glad you liked it😊😊
Navya27 thumbnail
Beautifully written.. waiting for the next part...
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Amazing story loving it so much.
Continue soon.
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely... Waiting to read more