Erica Fernandes - A Brilliant New Age Actress

Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I think Erica was brilliant in the last two episodes and also on th the day of the rain. She is subtle with her expressions and reacts the exact way we would all do if we were put into such a situation.
The awkwardness and shyness that she showed on the day of the rain epsidoe was just bang on. Not overly done. Not under emoted.Just perfect! And absolutely natural.

Also the other day when she asks Anurag if he actually believe in the engagement ring thing, her confusion and innocence were superb!

She doesn't go overboard with anything. Nor does she underperform. I connect to her acting so well, personally. 

I have always admired Erica as an actress and started watching this show for her!  ❤️ She was so brilliant in her previous show as well. 

As the shoe's story proceeds I am sure she would get a better to chance to showcase her talent. She would win many hearts! ❤️

Kudos to her! 
Edited by Zaya.hp - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am starting to connect with Prerna too ..
Some scenes are so beautifully enacted by her ..
specially those engagement ring episodes ..
She looked so beautiful in Bong avatar .. hope she gets to showcase more of her talent .
Such a lovely combo of beauty and talent ..
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yes, She's doing good in her limited space of the characterization of Prerna👏.. Prerna is supposedly be annoying, stubborn and pointless which is all coming through as needed👍🏼.. And pushing all wrong buttons to get right reactions from the Basus😆

Just wishing that the writer for Prerna comes back from vacation to give some more focus and meat to her graph now to take her wherever they want to take her..😉
nocry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Erica is a brilliant actress .. whatever people blame it is not cos of the actor but the stupid storyline i ll say.
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
she is so good as  in all this  jewellary ki dukan she stand alone as simple & elegent 
i love as  her pre  she emotes very well 
though her character is still confusion
Minoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree and a much needed post in this forum ! I loved her as Sonakshi and Erica is doing fine as Prerna. The reason many people are not able to connect to Prerna is coz of the weak characterisation of Prerna. The writer is to be blamed for that and not Erica . She is doing what the director is asking for .
Erica emotes really well and her subtle expressions is what I root for . She's different from the rest and that's what I like about her .
Zaya.hp thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanzBarbie

I am starting to connect with Prerna too ..
Some scenes are so beautifully enacted by her ..
specially those engagement ring episodes ..
She looked so beautiful in Bong avatar .. hope she gets to showcase more of her talent .
Such a lovely combo of beauty and talent ..

She looked absolutely amazing the second episode as well! 
Zaya.hp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Yes, She's doing good in her limited space of the characterization of Prerna 👏.. Prerna is supposedly be annoying, stubborn and pointless which is all coming through as needed👍🏼.. And pushing all wrong buttons to get right reactions from the Basus😆

Just wishing that the writer for Prerna comes back from vacation to give some more focus and meat to her graph now to take her wherever they want to take her..😉

I am waiting for the moment when Prerna becomes that strong woman. Situations would tough her up. And being bubbly is totally okay! I love Erica either way! 
Zaya.hp thumbnail

Originally posted by: nocry

Erica is a brilliant actress .. whatever people blame it is not cos of the actor but the stupid storyline i ll say.

Exactly! Prerna's not had a lot of depth yet. That's the only reason why people might be disliking it. 
Zaya.hp thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveasya

she is so good as  in all this  jewellary ki dukan she stand alone as simple & elegent 

i love as  her pre  she emotes very well 
though her character is still confusion

Her character is not well written. They choose to bend her characterisation according to the scene's comfort. And nothing major so far happened that could showcase her real strength nd independence.