Erica Fernandes - A Brilliant New Age Actress - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
sorry she isnt. dialogue delivery is big part of acting. where she fails big time. her expressions doesnt go with many scenes n she is very ott. just my opinion!!
cant blame the story. good actors rise over story with acting skills!
Edited by SakthLaunda - 5 years ago
Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minoz

Totally agree and a much needed post in this forum ! I loved her as Sonakshi and Erica is doing fine as Prerna. The reason many people are not able to connect to Prerna is coz of the weak characterisation of Prerna. The writer is to be blamed for that and not Erica . She is doing what the director is asking for .
Erica emotes really well and her subtle expressions is what I root for . She's different from the rest and that's what I like about her .

Absolutely! I love Erica for her subtlety. Something that very few people offer in the industry. Sonakashi was a brilliant character. I hope the writers do something Prerna as well. But the kind of leads this production channel has been churning out are the extremely sacrificing kind. So yeh I got my hopes low. 
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
I absolutely agree that she is a brilliant actress, indeed. Her portrayal of the given character and needed emotions is to the point and quite natural, which I find really appealing. I have watched KRPKEB to some extent and this show as well now and can certainly say, I can connect with her portrayal. She has been wonderful so far.
ash_tanha thumbnail
She slays😳 And people bashing her will fall in love with her anytime soon...usse koi Nahi bachega...
Zaya.hp thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

I absolutely agree that she is a brilliant actress, indeed. Her portrayal of the given character and needed emotions is to the point and quite natural, which I find really appealing. I have watched KRPKEB to some extent and this show as well now and can certainly say, I can connect with her portrayal. She has been wonderful so far.

And she'll get better I am sure. πŸ˜‰ She was brilliant in KRPKAB. 
Zaya.hp thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash_tanha

She slays 😳 And people bashing her will fall in love with her anytime soon...usse koi Nahi bachega...

she is a total slayer! 
Zaya.hp thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakthLaunda

sorry she isnt. dialogue delivery is big part of acting. where she fails big time. her expressions doesnt go with many scenes n she is very ott. just my opinion!!

cant blame the story. good actors rise over story with acting skills!

Like you clearly said its your opinion. Everybody is free to have theirs. And choices differ too. Right? We aren't all the same. 
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I was so disappointed with her in the initial episodes especially due to her dialogue delivery which was unclear and hastened. I must say she has improved quite a lot.
pavs thumbnail
She looks very very pretty but that's where it ends. Her nasal voice, with zero voice modulation is a huge turnoff. IMHO she lacks that zing.  
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You said all already πŸ˜Š
Thank you very much for making this post