Posted: 5 years ago
Nice teaser.
Is prena want Rahul Geet marriage.😲

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mine Only Mine
Part. 44. 

Maan enjoy her time talking with his parents later then they all had dinner where Vicky tease him about morning incident that where was yesterday night, he give him glare but Vicky more tease him and later on all laugh at when he tell them Geet late night demand. Later Maan was lost in his thought and all can see he is looking worried but they didn't said them anything, now he was getting frustrated so he look at Kumkum and said him.

M. Mama I am going to gym you send me one orange juice (Kumkum then said him.

K. Ok so do you need anything else (he nodded his head in no and left from there but Kumkum know why Maan did this as when he is angry or frustrated so to control himself he workout. Other side in Malik mansion all were busy in their routine but Prena was thinking something else, later when they had dinner, she went to her room there she set the things in proper way. Prena was satisfied seeing the thins then she went to Geet room where she saw Geet was reading the book and when Geet saw her.

G. Maa what are you doing if you have any work then you should have call me (Prena smile at her concern then she cupped Geet face and said her. 

P. I am fine beta don't worry but will you do something for me (Geet nodded her head then smiling her Prena said) ok go and wear this then show me (Geet took the shoppers from her then left to wr till then Prena set her room. Inside the wr she was surprised to see the dress and jewellery but she wear it, in her heart now she was scared but keeping her thoughts aside she wear the things and come out but she come out she was shock to see room decorations, Prena turn towards her and went towards her then cupping her face she said) my daughter is looking is really beautiful (then she make her sit on the bed and said her) hope you like my surprise now you wait here I am going to send Rahul (saying this Prena left.

Geet immediately stand up from the bed as she was shock also now understand why this bridal dress and jewellery Prena had given her, she look at her mobile to call Maan as tears were following from her eyes but her thoughts were broken she hear room door being open she turn and saw Rahul was standing over there and she turn back. Rahul who enter in the room but got surprised seeing the room decorations also Geet in bridal dress but when he saw her she turn her back to him, he thought she is shy and smiling at her shyness he turn back and lock the door then went towards her and hug her from back. 

Geet was shock to see Rahul in the room also now her mind was blank what to what as she want Maan to be with her and want to run away from here but how she didn't know and she come out of thought when Rahul hug her from back, that shock her and he said her.

R. Geet I like this surprise (he make her turn towards him but he was shock to see her weeping then he ask her) Geet what happen why are you crying (but Geet kept on crying also Rahul kept asking her and she said him.

G. Please leave me Rahul please (and now Rahul was getting angry as from last few days she was not talking with him also when he talk with her she ignore him more over she is lost in herself then he pulling her towards him he said her.

R. Why Geet why should I leave you as you are my wife and I had right on your happiness and sadness but you are not telling me anything also ignoring me that you don't know me (Geet was crying listening to him also she was felling scare then he ask her) Geet not today and you have you tell me first you plan this surprise and now this tell me what you want from me (Geet push him and said.

G. I didn't plan mama had plan this and about your questions then I can just say that it's late and I am not yours (Rahul was shock listening to her then ask her.

R. What you mean (he again held her but she gain some courage then push him and run out of room as she did Rahul call her) Geet Geet (but she kept running and run out of house also because of running she was going to fall down but someone held her hand, she push that person because of being scare and when she saw it was Anurag, she fell down.

Anurag who was shock to see Geet in this state, seeing Geet in bridal dress and jewellery he understood that it must be Prena who did this, he closed his eyes in pain and now he know it's time then he held Geet hand as he did Geet got scare that he will take her back to Rahul but to surprise he make her sit in car and took her away, all the way they both were silent but when Geet saw their car enter in Khurana mansion Geet look at him and said her.

An. Go beta go your own house and it's time to tell Prena and Rahul about your remarriage also about Prena you don't worry I will handle her and I am thank full to you that you didn't tell Rahul about your and Maan beta marriage truth as what if it effect his health then that truth Prena would have know and it would have dangerous for them but now time had come and now you don't have to stay there go back to your house (Geet was happy listening to him, Anurag smile at her and said) go Bacha.

Geet come out of car listening to Anurag, she was happy to be back to her home, she look at her house and remember the time that how first she enter in the house as Maan was holding her, then their marriage then she come out of thought, she happily saw her house and without any second run inside the house.

Friends do like & comment 
Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes 
Thank you...
Edited by T.Peru - 5 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you friends who like & commented on previous part
Enjoy the update 
Thank you ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
lathasathya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update. Why Mallika mansion instead of khuran 
priyankadwivedi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part... Finally geet reached km.. prerna n rahul both are too much . Instead of talking to geet she directly planned their sr... What if rahul had forced her or something... Thankgod she ran away. N met anurag... Now atleast truth willbe out .. 
vidhyavikash thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
At last anurag is going to say the truth
Now maan will be with geet
Hope Rahul won't create problem