Would mauli kunal's marriage have ever survived?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
They showed Kunal and mauli happy and romantic in the beginning.
Suddenly Kunal falls in lust and then in love with the next available woman.
This makes me think that maybe the marriage was weak in the first place.
It would have broken no matter what.
The cvs should have shown us cracks in the marriage before he fell in love with nandini. But mauli is projected as kunal's ideal wife.
Kunal says that it is friendship wala love, but in real life that love only survives.
The same writer had written ballika Vadhu, it was shown very well the reason why jagya went away emotionally from Anandi.
The marriage which was so weak that Kunal fell in love so easily was very fragile indeed .
Big blunder from makers.. First they show Kunal Mauli relation perfect.. Out of blue one rain dance changed his feelings? There is no solid foundation of his n Nandini's relation..
if you have seen the show then its very simple to understand that there were no big issues in the marriage.. its kunal's choice to break the marriage and he is one pathetic, immoral, immature , irresponsible p person and a hormonal kid
I think no coz kunal is shown to fall in love with mistress in seeing rain dance which is ofcourse lust not love...
Sometimes in feel he is just after beauty...looks...sexy saree and behind transparent saree...and he is not husband material...he is a lover boy... aashiq...pervert type ...🤢
 Infact i hate kunal...
I think it's sort of scapegoating to say the the relationship was weak in the first place, rather than that Kunal himself is weak and lacking loyalty. I think Kunal wasn't even as genuine as he seemed all along and his ability to stay loyal was fickle. It's unfair to blame the relationship in every affair case as the same excuse can't apply all the time. It was definitely Kunal.
So then we should assume that Kunal was acting the whole time.
Problem is that the affair with nandini was a blow in the dark to mauli.
There was no problem in their marriage till then.
They could have at least shown that Kunal and nandini knew each other before or nandini and mauli were not best friends .
Careless and sloppy storyline by cvs.
Amazing that they take high paying actors and write a stroryline full of potholes.
The drama of that sadhu coming and giving gyaan to nandini was most foolish.
Who was the sadhu?
He is to blame ?
Why would god bother with kunal and nandini ?
As a fan of dhrishti very angry with the cvs and the storyline 

Mauli was a terrific wife ...like there are lots of terrific wives in the real world. But Kunal like many men in the real world ..have affairs even though they have great wives who are perfect in every way. These men are obviously not satisfied with that one woman and I think it's because they are not capable of loving That one woman completely and totally. And remember when they showed Kunal falling for nandini it was in that rain sequence...so it was lust and atttaction first. He didn't fall for her after hearing her say something special ...so crudely put ..he probably just was bored with Mauli and is now enjoying this new woman and believes he's in love with her.. these men are the problem ..they are not one woman men . So if not nandini he probably could have met someone else and still had the affair . We see lots of this in real life..after a few years of marriage, maybe even two or three children ..these men go have EMAs. That's why it's best if the wife leaves the husband and moves on. Because usually these men still go on to have EMAs with other women even after going back to their wives. I hope the makers look at it from this aspect. Kunal is what he is ..he showed the kind of man he is after 7 years of marriage ..he's not suddenly going to become good again, Mauli is just going to suffer more heartache in future . 
I disagree slightly...kunal-mauli marriage is not weak...its the man himself whom is weak and lack of loyalty towards his marriage and mauli and to be honest he is not in love with nandini either he is just attracted towards her and now it has turn into a obsession...
even if marriage is on the rocks...couples do work it out and if its extreme case thats when they make a decision of separating from each other and divorce...

kunal-nandini marriage was a perfect one...kunal in nature is a spineless and unfaithful man...he was always been like that not satisfied with one women...

he has stoop so low that neither he fits to be a friend...wife nor father

a cheater will be always a cheater...i am sure after marrying nandini..he will be going back to mauli...since there is no other women in the show...this kind of men are sick in mind
Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
Kunal fell for the dancing beauty .. And started an EMA ..  would 've agreed if this is the story.. Including Divine Signs spoiled the broth