SS: Lost & Found||Note page 25 - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
He must be very ill I mean this is his second hospitalization since the last time and he didnt look that great.  There is so much more to know and I am just as eager as Geet.
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Is he diagnosed with HIV or something???
So I was right Sara isn't with him.
Why is he so miserable??? I know he's guilty but there's definitely something more to it
raibdrop2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Geet is so loyal sticking to Maan despite everything; hard to do in real life when someone backstabs. The title of your story is Lost and Found...so my hope resurrects that Maan will be back to Geet. But something is very fishy...his illness and affair...how could he become weak and let down Geet. Maybe Maan's mother played a trick and blackmailed him?
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Geet still cares for Maan. She was crying seeing Maan's condition . She recalled their past beautiful moments. I must say they all were crazy but quite amazing family. But now it is destroyed.  I think it's high time Geet knows about that mistress. How is it happened so suddenly. Where is she now. Waiting for next dear 
LILY111144 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Maan diagnosed with? Where s saara ?run away taking his money.some thing like this.what happen at business trip ?we r as eager as geet hope geet will love this mystry and found his maan again...
I mso much in love with this stry , already waiting for it part...
sohni_kudi_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is an interesting story that I stumbled upon today! Quite a mystery on what actually happened during the trip. 
Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Maan is diagnosed with a deadly disease it seems!!
Where is Sara?Only Maan can answer all those questions that Geet has!
Feeling bad for him and Geet...never ever expected that their life would take an ugly turn😒

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very sad update
maan is hospitalized again 
what happened to him 
is he in some danger 

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
So Maan is seriously ill and may have some deadly disease and now he don't care Geet knowing his disease 
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update..
Continue soon..