Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Chapter 57 

Sameera would be lonely now as both Maan is now interested and in love with his wife 
while Adeel too is in love with Geet 
so both men that could come to flush away the loneliness from Sameera is indulged 
into Geet land 
but Sameera drinking now that she is pregnant tells of a very irresponsible woman 
one that can not get by without a man by her side and that is great weakness 
Maan planning to have a vacation with his wife and he seems very much happy 
while Geet enjoys the last day at her home 
but now Rana has also arrived and Geet is alone 
taahir004 thumbnail
Chapter 58 

Now that must have been a scary day for Geet 
a stranger approaches her and then she walks into 
den filled with vile drunken men 
thankfully Adeel has been following her and could easily save her from these men 
but I admire the fact that Geet showed courage telling Adeel she is married 
though those words meant nothing to him 
still when he ask her can she not leave Maan , Geet says No 
straight no fringes and at this Adeel walks away I was surprised but I guess he wants
Geet to make her own decisions too he does not want to impose on her yet I feel he is 
imposing on her as he wants her to leave Maan , because he Adeel is in love with Geet 
I doubt that he will walk completely away from her , he wants her in his life 
and this again makes me wonder how far will Maan go to fight for his wife 
taahir004 thumbnail
Chapter 59 

Adeel I really thought he would ask his driver to turn the car back 
into Geet's town but alas he seems to be a better man 
maybe he should find love with Sameera 
Maan and Geet together and she confessed she loves her husband 
surely Maan will be extremely happy now 

but Precap makes me curious 
will Adeel still want to abduct Geet 
an accident is it Adeel or Maan and Geet 
will be waiting for next chapters 
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Adeel fought with himself
And decided to back out from gets life
Maan came to HP 
He found geet in field
Both confessed their love
Maan is happy hearing it
They forgot they are in public place..lolz
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Adeel is strange
y will she love a stranger
n she is already in love with Maan
How will Maan react to this 
CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update
Adeel gone for good because he don't want force geet anything like his father did with his mother and in this geet  realise maan is her life and everything knowing how he behave with her still she loves him so much
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for liking and commenting
This is absolutely beautiful❤️ maybe not more than the baby in my other post lol, baby's still beat flowers in my world 😉😆

I know some are finidng Adeel confusing or maybe even just a unrequired addition in the story, but i felt he was needed to create the different dynamics. as for his love for Geet, some men are way more self-assured and aware; though Adeel is cynical and dark but not entirely. Yes initially he had a different part in the story but he became this after careful thought, because its easier to write of a man like this than someone who does a heinous act and then rectify that mistake. Plus this way the chapters can be contained and FF could be finished without further hassle.

I'm sorry for the gruesome turn the story will take, another reason for Adeel being like that because i couldn't handle a murder attempt and a kidnap, my heart isn't as well-adapted lol

I hope you like it regardless.
Edited by Twenty1st - 5 years ago
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 60: From curses to demons

'Maan Beta' Rano greeted seeing Maan and Geet walk in hand in hand, smiling gloriously

'Where did you meet him?' Brij asked incredulously, obviously dissatisfied with the open affection and then there was the morning incident when everyone stood waiting for Geet for breakfast, only to find out she's already gone. He and Teji had been fast on their feet, looking near and far yet couldn't find Geet. Hence the sour mood.

'Erm I was waiting next to the highway' she answered quietly pushing near Darji, who welcomed her with open arms and nodded in a NO' to Brij and Teji; both looked like they were about to explode. But of course Darji just couldn't have his dearest grand-daughter sad on the day she was leaving. 

'That's dangerous Geet, I request for you not to repeat that. Maan I hold you responsible for her well-being' Darji addressed kissing the top of her head, and narrowed a look to Maan in warning. Where Geet was concerned he didn't care who he threatened, even if it was the husband of his grand-daughter.

'Don't worry Darji, Geet is too especial for me to take a risk' Maan answered earnestly just when Mohinder sat beside and tapped his shoulder in appreciation, both smiled at one another as Pammi and Rano placed several delicacies in front of them.

'Dadima apne Sameera ko dekha; she isn't answering her door' A nervous Nakul asked still holding the tray with Sameera's breakfast in hand.

'Hasn't she eaten yet?' Dadi asked taking off her glasses and placing the magazine on the coffee table

'Nahi, it's so unlike her' he cried in worry as she dismissed maybe she's gone out to eat' without any concern and picked up her mobile to look into other important matters

'Dadima please check to karlo, mujhe atcha nahi lag raha he' Nakul inaudibly requested looking to the ground as Dadi's sharp gaze fell on him, with a huge sigh she got up and walked the length leading to the stairs, Nakul had followed after leaving the tray on the dining table.

'Sameera' knock 'open the door' knock 'Sameera' she called tapping at the door for several seconds until she gave up and twisted the knob, opening it slightly so only her head fit through the gap, she had never appreciated walking into a grown girl's bedroom without permission nor has she ever allowed any of her staff to do so. Hence, Nakul had no choice but to ask her instead of checking himself. However whatever she saw left her in shock, Sameera' she gasped running to the stiff body on the floor. The room was cold and totally dark, with a bad odour trenching the stuffed bedroom.

'Nakul hit the light' she screamed who immediately abided by the instruction and then wheezed seeing a fainted Sameera, she lay on her side on the cold floor between a puddle, a green bottle near her feet and a glass standing close by, one hand stretched while the other lay above her growing belly.

'Sameera' Dadi tapped bringing Nakul out of the shock he was in, both teared fearing the guilt that succumbed them

'Call the ambulance quickly' Dadi cried as Nakul shakenly ran to the cordless phone in the room and called 999.

'Geet this is just too much' Lakhan fretted as Geet ignored hugging everyone apart from him at the door. It was time to leave, Maan and Geet had spent the morning and the first half of the afternoon in the Handa Haveli just lazing around, and having fun. Something which Maan hadn't done, not around family at least. He always made sure to stay away from Dadi and Vicky but when Mohinder or Darji, even Tauji or Chacha held him with love, he had frozen slightly crouching in discomfort; after all he wasn't used to a fathers love or care. Rano had hovered over, making up for her daughter's lack of knowledge. She had made sure Maan was given everything he needed, even when he repeatedly refused, like the 5th cup of black coffee. While the boys helped around asking Rano to rest, this had awakened that uncaring heart, it shamed him when he remembered how he behaved with his own Dadi.

'Geet I promise to visit you, now please' Lakhan requested as everyone smiled when she finally hugged him hard and proud.

'See I still hold the power' she joked as the family started tearing, one by one everyone again hugged her and then bid bye as they ushered her into a waiting car, Maan had remained away seeing Geet cry over the departure feeling bad but then not entirely either, he really wanted Geet to himself. Was it selfish of him? Probably but he couldn't help the feeling that drove him, that feeling that wanted to be Geet's sole contact.   

'Geet please' Maan beseeched when she continued sniffing into their 15 minute ride, they had just passed the signpost that read Hosyarpur'. 'I'll miss them' she cried now placing her head to the window while he placed his hands over hers and moved it on top of the gear box. Every few minutes, he'll squeeze her hand and she'd smile despite the tears.

'Do you want to listen to music?' he asked delicately, a few more miles and they'd be on the motorway leading to Delhi

'No' she whispered still sullen on leaving her family behind. Maan had quickly turned a corner and then stopped in the middle of a rough country road, it looked broke and dead, as if hardly ever used.

'Maan where..?' she started asking but stopped seeing how he pushed back his seat and then pulled her forward, so now she fell on top of him with a shy smile.

'Looks like this is the only way to make you smile' he teased pulling her closer

'I hate your tears' he whispered against her skin, heating the spot where he lightly kissed, 'I hate when your sad' he continued now kissing her knuckles, 'I hate the distance between us' his finger met her lips, lightly pulling it apart then replacing it with his lips.

'I love you' he said between the kiss and she responded with all her love.

Adeel walked dryly into his room, the room was filled with her essence burning his heart in rage. She was choosing love over respect, Adeel had vowed to love and respect while with Maan, there was no future. 'Why were women so dumb?' he screamed throwing the lamp to the ground, it broke into many shades, green like his jealousy; red like his anger; yellow like his misery and white like himself. Was he a canvas, painted in the colour of his emotion? Soon the pictures where ripped out of the wall, falling down to the ground like he himself fell to his knees. He was kneeled between shattered glasses, the floor space thinning making it impossible for him to walk forward. Geet wasn't just a dream, but a cure to his lonely heart. What happens now? What happens when a woman rejects you, the exact woman who the world revolved around?

'ARGH' he screamed, tears collecting in his eyes but he was too stubborn to let it bleed, no matter how much it pained but he made sure to drink it back. He wasn't going to cry, NEVER.

'Vicky where we going?' Meera asked raising her hand to remove the blindfold

'Ah ha I don't think so' he held her hand stopping her movement, the car jerked with his sudden movement earning him a reprimand. He had made sure to apologise with a pious kiss to her hand.

'I hate surprises Vicky' Meera mock cried frowning as she heard him laugh

'I promise you'll love it darling' he vowed still holding her hand; tight, safe and affection-filled. She had smiled but hidden it under strict warnings for him to focus on the road, Vicky could be a reckless driver at times.

'We're losing her' the doctor screamed, alerting the attending staff. Dadima and Nakul stood outside in fear: negligence, was this their fault? The doctors long ago urged them to pick between the mother and the child, but they were in no position to choose. Did anybody have that right to? Of course then they heard of the several warnings already given to Sameera due to her weak pregnancy, she had continuously drank without an idea of her pregnancy so the foetus was already too fragile. So now it was impossible for the child to survive, maybe even killing the mother. 

'You need to save someone' the nurse urged quickly running to them with papers amidst the beeping of several machines.

'But we're not her family' Nakul cried loudly feeling extremely helpless; he didn't have the courage to decide.

'Save the mother nurse, just make sure that poor child lives' Dadi uttered in conviction

'Save Sameera' she repeated more to herself than anyone else. The bitterness of years leaving her, the girl fighting for her life was the exact person she hated the most in the world, so much so that she didn't care of her existence. Not when she lived in the Khuranna mansion never mind away, the cold blood seemed to have coloured. Sympathy, guilt, fear, care and even love was beating at her door for the girl instead.

'Call Maan, make sure he arrives!' Dadi ordered as she neared the window, placing a hand to glass as if caressing her cheeks. The girl that was tied down with tubes and machines wasn't Sameera so more, not the girl who she despised for ruining Maan but rather the girl who was dying because partly she was responsible. Had she never forced Maan, maybe today wouldn't have happened. But then again did Dadi regret? Maybe she didn't! Because now Maan had Geet, but that didn't mean Sameera should have her life no more, no Dadi wasn't that cruel or that selfish. She would pray for Sameera and her child, but if one had to live then it had to be Sameera; will that intension she moved closer to the prayer room.    

He stood in the midst of burning pictures, every one of them burnt in his ire. It wasn't the rejection that angered but rather her inability to know right from wrong. Maan wasn't a man of his words, while he was. He'd die for them and he'd kill for them. As her smile caught flame, his eyes went to the image lying beside, as if waiting for its turn to burn. It was the sketch Sameera made, of her future family. The edge lit up, slowly the spark ascended up and his legs ran through the black smoke and red flames. It hadn't given it a thought, all he knew was that he needed to save this one worthy thing in this otherwise unworthy room. He hadn't cared, dived straight in burning the bare skinned hands while crouching down and inhaling the dark smoke to save a mere' sketch, a mere' sketch changed the ruthless Adeel Rana into a madman. He wasn't only saving a sketch rather saving his woman from burning.

Adeel looked at the paper in his hand, the top left edge was burnt off. Black almost touched the female head but he stopped it in time, the drawing of the small infant and the man were safe from any damage.

'Sameera' a soft smile and a tear escaped even with his hard attempt to squash it down. Sam' he called again as if waking up from sleep, Sam' he shouted now looking around for his phone, which was lying dead by the door. Without a care for the burning centre, he walked within and out, as if the heat caused no pain. No pain in front of the frenzying heart. A new dream ignited but died within a minutes, she hadn't picked up. So he called again, that soft smile turning upside down as worry etched its mark. With each ring, his heart caught speed as did his legs.

'Get the car' he screamed walking out the door, many of his maids waited outside with buckets of water and a few fire extinguishers waiting for his anger to dry down. Once he was at the end of the hallway, they quickly filled in dousing the flame within the room, but no one knew of the burning inside of his heart as he rang repeatedly on the number he suddenly held dear. The family portrait was in his hands was now placed over his heart.

'Sam I'm coming' he promised driving out the driveway and zooming down the roads that lead him to her.

'Maan how long?' Geet asked playing with his finger, he smiled without answering as she pushed herself closer, now she awkwardly leaned over the gear box and rested on his shoulder.

'Geet if you don't want us to get into an accident, then I suggest you go to your seat' he advised with a soft smile as she muttered under her breathe moving away, but smiled feeling his hold on her hand and a smooth kiss followed.

'I hate this very distance between us Geet but keeping you safe is my biggest priority, even more than my own feelings' he confessed looking into her soft shy eyes. His was filled with passion and ache. Geet was now more to him, then himself. Was this the most selfless feeling ever? Love, it echoed loud and clear   

'Are we there yet?' Meera asked now feeling bored

'Nearly there' Vicky answered laughingly parking the car and edged forward to remove the blindfold

'Ah ha don't think so' he forced her face towards him so she couldn't sneak a look at the surprise behind, his hands caressed her soft cheeks and his lips travelled to that exact cheek and extracted some of its blush.

'Gosh Vic...' before she could finish she saw a truck drive head on into the side of their parked car tripping theirs over. Screams muted in front of loud crashes and shattering glasses. The car rolled as bodies shuck vigorously and blood sputtered everywhere, finally hanging from the top.

'Vicky' she moaned against the pain, trying her might to turn to his direction but the hammering soreness made it impossible. Vic..' she called again losing a bit of her sanity.

'If you want a job done, you just have to do it yourself' he smirked jumping down from the truck and then walked towards the pathetic looking car, bending down he saw her blinding attempts to stay awake and the stilled man beside.

'Todays just a very good day' he snickered pulling her out roughly, without any regards of her pain or cry.

'Sameer always gets what he wants' he veered throwing the unconscious body into the back of his car and driving off, leaving the truck as it is in the middle of the road.

'I want to report an incident' he called sounding urgent while driving away leisurely

'Is there any survivors?' the operator asked typing in the location of the accident, as Sameer looked at the severely damaged vehicle through his rear view mirror.

'No, no he's dead' he finished laughing loud. Meera moaned in the backseat as he drove over a bump making him sneer some more. She had made his life hell for the last few months and now it was his turn, he cared less whether she lived after the papers were signed however there was someone else too, Seema. Both the sisters needed to pay for messing with Sameer Gupta.

'Sweetheart don't worry, my elder darling would soon join you too' he smirked calling a number. On the third ring, a smiling voice answered Hello'

'Hi honey, you recognise your father's voice don't you' he asked driving now into dark side roads leading to the secluded house where she lived. His deceased wife's ancestral home.

'Sweetheart don't cry, daddy's got a surprise for you' he laughed flicking the phone shut while staring at the body at the back of his car, red blood seeped from the seats and onto the floor but he cared less, continuing to laugh some more.

Edited by Twenty1st - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Emotional update..
Thank you for pm..
Waiting for next update..
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Four different scenes..
One filled with love care and romance
Same era fighting for life and death
Whereas adeel burning his love and thinking now about sameera
Vicky and meera...gosh there romance towards surprise was just grounded by accident
Hope Vicky is alive and meera is saved