Are we going to see a defeated Palak?

Tiger_KK thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The precap on the hospital scene:
If Palak walks away without seeing Rithwik because of his family it will be such a defeat of her character and how it has been portrayed. She meddles in other people's lives for what was right, became a dectective and a spy and was prepared to fight the mighty Noons on the faulty drug. Even VP said she is smart and brave ... I hope we see the same Palak fight for Rithwik and their love for each other and not some sacrificial lamb who walks away with a misconstrued perception of what's right for him.

It's time for her to be a real Charlie's Angel - "Full Throtle

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: Tiger_KK

The precap on the hospital scene:
If Palak walks away without seeing Rithwik because of his family it will be such a defeat of her character and how it has been portrayed. She meddles in other people's lives for what was right, became a dectective and a spy and was prepared to fight the mighty Noons on the faulty drug. Even VP said she is smart and brave ... I hope we see the same Palak fight for Rithwik and their love for each other and not some sacrificial lamb who walks away with a misconstrued perception of what's right for him.

It's time for her to be a real Charlie's Angel - "Full Throtle

Pata nahi kya hoga .. if the makers want season 2 they will end with a separation if they want to wrap it up It nicely then there will be Maha Milan
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Didnt we see some BTS pic of Palak in nurse getup? she may sneak in as a nurse to avoid VP and Rishab.. 

she is not ready to confess to Ritwik even after he asked so many times, other than that she was waiting for right time..separation is fine for me as long as Karan will play Ritwik in season2.. or they dont kill Ritwik at the end of this season.. 

else its end of show for me with season1.. not looking for a new hero for Palak or new guy playing Ritwik..  
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maybe for a moment palak will take a step back but she won't go away form ritiwiks life. She knows how much ritiwk needs her and his world will collapse if she leaves him. So I thik palak won't leave him.
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't want to see her doing Abla Naari Stuffs ðŸ¤”