Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mira25 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks for sharing the pictures. The house is swanky and lovely.

Somehow I still haven't warmed up to this whirlwind romance. I can only hope it's free of any agendas (as per few predictions)   for PC's sake.
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
wow...nice location and house!! 
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

wow...that house is really beautiful...I love such locations, and envy people who get to live there, but its at a hill side, hope its safe (dont know what safety procedures US has, do they check for land slides etc, while building the house )

It's one of the hottest places to buy homes and usually nothing happens .Everything is thoroughly examined by the city. You need permits to build anything and there is no corruption πŸ˜† like in our part of the world. 
Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I'm not PCs biggest fan and have reservations about this "romance"

But lol at people thinking Pc is marrying for green card... people with way less money than her can "buy" a green card by opening a business as long as it generates a certain amount of money they give you visa (which can later pave way for green card)
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
What a beautiful house it is!
Only HW Celebs and very Rich Business men like Mark Z, etc can own an independent house in LA.
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wow! I'll never be able to afford such a house in zillion years πŸ˜’πŸ˜†
Wow.
It is great as a farm house.
And I don't understand why do celebs buy big houses which will make them feel more lonely?
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

It's one of the hottest places to buy homes and usually nothing happens .Everything is thoroughly examined by the city. You need permits to build anything and there is no corruption πŸ˜† like in our part of the world. 

'yea I know LA is very in demand...also very expensive...and beverly hills is like the cream area of LA, right ?

@bold : oh thats great then... yea, our part is seeped with corruption... permissions are easily taken by giving bribe...πŸ˜”
Edited by anjs - 5 years ago
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nick bought this, not Priyanka, Considering they're not married yet, how is this THEIR and not just HIS mansion? It was sold on the 12th of April while PriNick started dating (at least came out publicly) in May/June (I don't remember the exact date).

Btw, what's so special about the 90210 postcode?
Edited by SluttySavitri - 5 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: s**ttySavitri

Nick bought this, not Priyanka, Considering they're not married yet, how is this THEIR and not just HIS mansion? It was sold on the 12th of April while PriNick started dating (at least came out publicly) in May/June (I don't remember the exact date).

Btw, what's so special about the 90210 postcode?

I presume all houses in this area are very expensive and afforded only by the super rich people and stars and celebs.

Long back (in our  childhood) there was even a show with the name 'Beverly Hills 90210'

"More images
Beverly Hills, 90210
American drama series
91% liked this TV show
Google users
The show follows the lives and loves of a group of teenagers living in star-studded Beverly Hills. It also addresses current day issues like date rape, drug abuse, suicide, AIDS and teenage pregnancy.
First episode date: 4 October 1990
Final episode date: 17 May 2000
Theme song: Beverly Hills, 90210 Theme Song
No. of episodes: 293 (list of episodes)
Episodes"
Edited by anjs - 5 years ago