Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Basilisk

Which are the new shows Anya? If they are good even I might watch them. And I will follow you to those forums  ๐Ÿคฃ

There's this Patiala Babes.
About a daughter teaching her Mom to live life to the fullest.

I'm gonna give it a shot too.

Hank come along ๐Ÿ˜†

Shiksss, I'm defo trying Behena. I'll let you know how I find it.
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

Oh Shikha, you need management. That's it. You know there are so many people in India, who work and manage home at a time without maids. I don't think it's a matter of whether it is India or US. It is an individual choice and wish. You should try and avoid eating same food on other day Shikha. It can create severe health issues in future.

I do agree with that. It's a lot about management too. I can't really explain the differences in writing between these two lifestyles because well I'm not that good at writing like y'all. But there is a lot more than what I mentioned. I guess you can only judge if you have followed both lifestyles at different points in time. But all my life I've heard my parents mention how the Iifestyle in India is SO much more easier for whatever reasons. And I just got glimpses of that during my visits to India. So I guess I do see what they always talk about in a way. 
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Which are the new shows Anya? If they are good even I might watch them. And I will follow you to those forums  ๐Ÿคฃ

1. Adalat (if you like crimes and court kinda stuff.)

2. Anamika (Supernatural but was good up to some extent)

3. Bade Ache Lagte Hai (enjoyed watching it)

4. Saas Bina Sasural

5. Parvarish

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
I guess you might've seen joint families in India. Hence its easier to manage but there you're literally by yourself. 
But now, even here it's changing. Nuclear families, parents working and children have to manage. We're not there though, but what I see here nowadays, it's tough too. But yes, US might be tougher. I can feel that ๐Ÿ˜†
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Shikha, the grass is always greener on the other side. We all feel this.๐Ÿคฃ
Basilisk thumbnail
Hey Amit! RMA, Barca and Juventus won! What a week it has been Congrats to you and me both ๐Ÿฅณ Honestly I didn't think Barca could win without Messi but boy oh boy was I so surprised. ๐Ÿ˜† I was watching the game in class on my laptop ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Mahi: I fell in love with the show within the first couple of weeks itself. I'm sure you will too. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
I used to love Adalat, just for Ronit Roy.
Sony has had all my loves, KRPKAB, EDKV, YPNTKH and Maharana Pratap. All I've watched till now is Sony.

Even Itna Karo Naa Mujhe Pyaar was good. Again, Ronit Roy
๐Ÿ˜ณ
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Shikha, the grass is always greener on the other side. We all feel this. ๐Ÿคฃ

Naah. Abroad is tougher. I've seen it ๐Ÿ˜†
At least my lifestyle here is a bed of roses. Quite literally.

And that's why I'm very happy majorly. No stress in life.
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Amit! RMA, Barca and Juventus won! What a week it has been  Congrats to you and me both ๐Ÿฅณ Honestly I didn't think Barca could win without Messi but boy oh boy was I so surprised. ๐Ÿ˜† I was watching the game in class on my laptop ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Mahi: I fell in love with the show within the first couple of weeks itself. I'm sure you will too. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hello Shikha how are you ? Yes congrats to you as well๐Ÿ˜† but the most important game is about to come up next .๐Ÿ˜† we are going to be enemies and head to head each other ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Basilisk thumbnail

1. Adalat (if you like crimes and court kinda stuff.)

2. Anamika (Supernatural but was good up to some extent)

3. Bade Ache Lagte Hai (enjoyed watching it)

4. Saas Bina Sasural

5. Parvarish

I can't do supernatural. I get scared shit of ghosts ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Oooh I have heard a lot about Bade Achhe Lagte Hai. Will add it to my growing list. ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't think the others are my type of shows. I have seen glimpses of them whenever during dinner time but didn't think much of them ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Though have to tell you my dad was a big fan of the sasural show. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†