Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Basilisk

Oh acha! It's hard to keep track of things on If through cell phones. Wonder how you guys do it  πŸ˜†

OMG you watch Kdramas too! Me too!! Have been trying to get Mahi and Anya into Kdramas but no luck yet. 

What are some of your favorite ones? 

I find it way easier on phone because I am so used to it :P also the my post section helps πŸ˜†

I have just recently started watching Korean dramas because of some intense blackmailing then bargaining with my friends :p They had to read Hp, I will watch KDramas :p

Till now I have watched like 10. Currently I am juggling between Doctors, Terius Behind Me and Reply 1988 (which is hilarious btw πŸ˜›)

From the ones I have watched.. I liked Healer and DOTS

Wbu? 
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Shikhu why is thanksgiving celebrated ?
Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heart-Hacker

Shikhu why is thanksgiving celebrated ?

I think she dissappeared this time πŸ˜†
It has something to do with pilgrims and native americans sharing a meal or somethingπŸ˜›
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Sanika that's an awesome deal! They have to read HP while you watch Kdramas!

I have been watching Kdramas for years now. Some of the ones that I absolutely love are

My Girl (2006) 
City Hunter
You're Beautiful
The Master's Sun
My Love From Another Star
What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
Goblin
Heirs
Oh My Venus
Sly, Single Lady
Healer
Boys Over Flowers
Tempted
Pinocchio
Moonlight Drawn By Clouds
Goong (Princess Hours)
The K2
Coffee Prince
Autumn's Concerto (Best Taiwanese Drama)
Queen For 7 Days
Splash Splash Love
Full House
Marriage Contract
Behind Your Smile (Taiwanese)
Love Now

And many more I can't remember lol πŸ˜† 
Basilisk thumbnail
Basically when the Europeans first discovered the North American continent, they started small settlements on the East coast. But because the land, climate and everything was new to them they had a hard time adapting and many kept dying. So the Native Americans who were already living in North America taught Europeans how to farm and hunt...they basically taught them important survival skills. And in order to thank them, the European Pilgrims prepared a feast for the Native Americans and they had a nice, cordial time with each other. Off course later as more and more Europeans started colonizing North America, they started getting greedy for more land and wealth so started murdering the Native American tribes...It's a long and bloody history but that's the basic premise of Thanksgiving. 
Legilimens thumbnail
That is a long list πŸ˜†
I have last two episodes left to go of Secretary Kim πŸ˜›  love the main guy, he is just so adorable albeit a narcissist. I wish I had his confidence πŸ˜† I almost did not recognize the FL, she is the one from Healer. πŸ˜› long hair does wonders :p

Goblin and Heirs has been recommended to me, I am yet to watch it. 

I have watched Oh My venus too, I found it okay :p The Male lead is the same one in Terius. Do watch that, it is cute ❀️ still ongoing though

Pinocchio was my first KDrama. Absolutely love it! Also weightlifting kim bok.

I have a long way to go before I reach your level πŸ˜† 
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the info Shikhu πŸ˜†
Why don't u play games like you watch English shows ? πŸ˜†
Legilimens thumbnail
Basilisk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Legilimens

That is a long list πŸ˜†

I have last two episodes left to go of Secretary Kim πŸ˜›  love the main guy, he is just so adorable albeit a narcissist. I wish I had his confidence πŸ˜† I almost did not recognize the FL, she is the one from Healer. πŸ˜› long hair does wonders :p

Goblin and Heirs has been recommended to me, I am yet to watch it. 

I have watched Oh My venus too, I found it okay :p The Male lead is the same one in Terius. Do watch that, it is cute ❀️ still ongoing though

Pinocchio was my first KDrama. Absolutely love it! Also weightlifting kim bok.

I have a long way to go before I reach your level πŸ˜† 

Secretary Kim is a hilarious drama and I LOVE the guy ☺️The girl is also in City Hunter...Do try that out...One of the best dramas I've seen. And Lee Min Ho is love β€οΈ

Heirs was really cheesy so I found it ok but the guy who plays Young Do is SO hot πŸ˜† Will definitely try out Terius...Have been looking for a new drama anyways. πŸ˜†

I left Pinnochio and Descendants of The Sun midway...It started getting boring for me πŸ˜† The girl in Pinocchio was also in You're Beautiful...also one of the best dramas β€οΈ

Haha it won't take too long to catch up because I've slowed down on watching Kdramas. πŸ˜†
Basilisk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heart-Hacker

Thanks for the info Shikhu πŸ˜†

Why don't u play games like you watch English shows ? πŸ˜†

No problem lol.

Because I'm a girl πŸ€£ On a serious note though, I just don't have the hand/eye coordination to play games. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And I find games boring too...unless it's Mario πŸ˜†