Donal Bisht should join acting class

Burnbabyburn thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Donal can't emote a single expression properly 
She is one of the worst actress as female lead 
How can such non actors can get female lead role ? 
Dont they watch their own show & can't they figure out that they can't act at all ..
She goes total blank at times & during dramatic scenes her expressions are 'trying too hard to act ' 
She doesn't qualify as an actor 
Very poor choice BY rashmi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ishika is a complete negative character but Donal keeps misleading people she is FL . Whatever she tells in media about her character its totally opposite in the serial and her acting is too poor She is weakest actor in show Edited by DrMCallgari - 5 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Donal's acting is very very poor   . ðŸ¤¢
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
But she is very very pretty..i feel currently she is the most beautiful tv actress than others..though acting is poor
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK_Love

But she is very very pretty..i feel currently she is the most beautiful tv actress than others..though acting is poor

To his each his own i think there many more beautiful actress on TV than her but Looks are not enough in acting you should know how to act too Her acting very very POOR 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DrMCallgari

To his each his own i think there many more beautiful actress on TV than her but Looks are not enough in acting you should know how to act too Her acting very very POOR 

agree wid u. luks ka aachar daalna hai kya?
if shes bful tho i dont think shes that much pretty but still if sum1 thinks her bful then she shud do modelling where u hav 2 keep plastic face instead of acting where u hav emote thru not ur face but eyes also.
and  cum 2 her beauty then i will say her face is boring has no charm & no innocence & cuteness.her face is vampish types.🤢
Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Bashing and mocking an actor is strictly not allowed, further such topics will be closed and topic maker will be given a raise in warning level.

Closed
RMKNS DT