Disha Vakani puts forth conditions before making a comeback in Taarak

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
NEWS

Disha Vakani puts forth conditions before making a comeback in Taarak Mehta; details inside!

By TellychakkarTeam
22 Oct 2018 07:48 PM

MUMBAI: Actress Disha Vakani aka Dayaben of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmahhas been on maternity leave for quite some time now.

The 40-year-old is happily married to chartered accountant Mayur Padia and was blessed with a baby girl in November last year.

If rumours are to be believed, Disha will make a comeback in the show only after her conditions are fulfilled by the makers.

According to reports, Disha has asked for an increase from 1.25 to 1.5 lakhs per episode. She has also requested the makers to allow her to work for only 15 days a month from 11 AM to 6 PM.

Rumours have it that Mayur's interference is responsible for Disha's long-awaited comeback. It seems that Mayur himself answers Disha's calls, and she doesn't respond to any of the calls or messages.

When we contacted producer Asit Modi of Neela Telefilms, he refused to comment on Disha's demands on the fee hike, husband's interference, and working hours.

Directors Harshad Joshi and Malav Rajda shared, If an actor wants to come back in the show, we will try accommodating her demands, but we can't promise, as the show must go on.'

We tried reaching out to Disha, but she remained unavailable for a comment.

(Also read: Finally, the wait is over! Dayaben aka Disha Vakani is BACK in Taarak Mehta)

Let's wait and watch if Taarak Mehta fans will get a chance to see Dayaben on screen again.

They should replace her pronto enough of her non sense. While at it replace her brother too. I find both of them super annoying. I am enjoying the show without them, TRP is also same as before.
Today's SBS Hot News said that she is not going to return.

It was very unprofessional of her to behave like this.

Her daughter is a year old which means the lady is gone for more than a year. No production house waits for an actor for so long.

This is showbiz where an actor gets replaced overnight just because they injure their face and doctor asks them to rest for 15 days.

They should either replace her or chuck the character forever.
What an unprofessional behaior !!
Feel sorry and angry if her husband is really that interfering. Answering calls n messages for her and not letting anyone contact her is too much.

No production house or show waits for anyone like whole year.

Not production house or director but at least she should respect audience ... it is the audience that made her what she is today...

I was missing her in the show..i thought she would be back..but the tantrums she n her husband ( as per report) are showing ...making me feel angry on her.

PH rather replace her..people will eventually gets used to with new actors...same happened with Anguri in Bhabhiji...

Anguri looked impossible without Shilpa Shinde...but now its 2 years n people have accepted Shubhangi Atrey.

Same can happened with Daya and Sunder as well.