Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
So he pulled a Clinton? Unzip the pants and say "Kiss it"

Originally posted by: BettyA1

So he pulled a Clinton? Unzip the pants and say "Kiss it"

Tell me about it! The whole incident reminded me of the Paula Jones story where Clinton 'shoved her face in his lap' and asked her to 'kiss it'. ðŸ˜†

On a serious note, Malek should now face due prosecution and go to jail, which Clinton never did. 
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Disgusting creep ðŸ¤¢
Edited by Nishita123 - 5 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail
he is out of Indian Idol. they are giving it on news. i know there were some critics of Tanushree when she spoke up first but as one can see, it took one woman to start the ball rolling and let karma descend on the perpetrators. 
nana, sajid, anu, anirban. 
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I hope Indian Idol actually addresses the issue head on next week. They shouldnt just get another judge and shove it under the rug. Call a cat a cat and make it heard loud that such behaviour isnt tolerated.
If they just kick him out and dont actually say anything IMO that doesnt do anything. Get the channel head to come in and take a strong stand. 
pallavi25 thumbnail

He was there in today's episode too, behaving in his usual nautanki way...we.felt sick looking at him, after reading what he did to 15 yr old Shweta Pandit 🤢...they are still showing him in the already recorded episodes...at least Sony could have easily edited out his parts but they did not edit out any of the perverted creep's nautankis ðŸ˜¡
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
He always gave me the creeps. What he did with 15yr old Shweta is f**ked up! ðŸ¤¢
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Tell me about it! The whole incident reminded me of the Paula Jones story where Clinton 'shoved her face in his lap' and asked her to 'kiss it'.  😆

On a serious note, Malek should now face due prosecution and go to jail, which Clinton never did. 

She sued him and Clinton paid Paula Jones $ 850,000, vast majority of the amount was used to pay Paula's legal fees

Bold - Don't think that happened, though he tried to pull her towards him and kiss her, and asked her to kiss his "you know what " she didn't mention him shove her face in his lap

So acclaimed feminist icon Gloria Steinem and the recently famous lawyer Debra Katz say that's the proof Clinton didn't sexually harass her bcz although he did invite a totally strange woman to his room and unzip his pants, asked her "Kiss it " while fondling himslef he did let her go when she staid No ðŸ¤¢
(He was Arkansas Governor then)

But Juanita Broddrick did accuse him of rape and Kathleen Wiley and Leslie Milwee accused him of forceful groping and other things and these women revealed every detail to people as soon as it happened (except for Leslie Milwee) and have been consistent for years... They didn't repress it and reveal hazy details, years later
Edited by BettyA1 - 5 years ago
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/tanushree-dutta-slaps-a-rs-10-crore-defamation-suit-against-rakhi-sawant/

Originally posted by: BettyA1

She sued him and Clinton paid Paula Jones $ 850,000, vast majority of the amount was used to pay Paula's legal fees

Bold - Don't think that happened, though he tried to pull her towards him and kiss her, and asked her to kiss his "you know what " she didn't mention him shove her face in his lap

So acclaimed feminist icon Gloria Steinem and the recently famous lawyer Debra Katz say that's the proof Clinton didn't sexually harass her bcz although he invited a totally strange woman to his room and unzipped his pants, asked her Kiss it while fondling himslef he let her go when she staid No 

But Juanita Broddrick did accuse him of rape and Kathleen Wiley accused him of forceful groping and these women revealed every detail to people as soon as it happened and have been consistent for years... They didn't repress it and reveal hazy details, years later

Forget everyone else, Juanita's account is heart-wrenching. And the most credible of ll the others. She even wrote an open letter to Hillary Clinton. 

It's deeply depressing how so many so-called 'liberal feminists' of that time attempted to push Clinton's misdeeds under the rug and attempted to whitewash him.