Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shubhzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Rukhi

When your posting from a mobile the IF team think your a robot so will spam nonstopπŸ˜†so put this captcha bakwas thing on.

From laptop or computer its fine. This doesnt happen.

If you quote you have to verify pictures when your on phone.πŸ˜†

In conclusion IF team i trying to prove we are all robots...πŸ˜ƒ

Rukhi mere saath ulta ho raha hai, I was unable to msg from laptop and now while on phone, I can do it without any problem. Ye sab conspiracy hai hamare khilaaf 😭
shubhzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rukhi

I dont think she will. She does stand up for herself when she is being targetted. The thing is to survive you have to have a group of alliances otherwise a chance of getting nominated and leaving.
It was on the task that she realised noone really considers her to become a captain and dont involve her in the strategies.πŸ˜†

So now she is trying to stay in the game...even though it was the wrong route she took...

I don't know Rukhi, I had high hopes from her but yesterday I disliked her so much πŸ₯± The issue was sensitive for Surbhi,and Jas, if not sure should have kept mum...uss Shree ki bakwaas sun kar, ye sab nhi bolna chahiye tha.
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Mado kV k peeche to nahi para na like romil and surbhiπŸ˜†
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhzie

Rukhi mere saath ulta ho raha hai, I was unable to msg from laptop and now while on phone, I can do it without any problem. Ye sab conspiracy hai hamare khilaaf 😭

πŸ˜† Maybe the site was down so you were unable to post. It happens sometimes. 

I feel the same about conspiracy. I have to go through 10 pictures just to reply to someone πŸ˜­
They think i am robot...😭

I know all the pics now even without looking at them. I see them in my dreams...😳
shubhzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

Tum kya chahte ho me bhi doormat ban jaau, Deebikaji ki tarah 😭

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Khoon ka tika laga lo...aur Surbhi bankar uddham machao...Yeh Romil aap ke saath hai, Madamji</font>

Ohh aaj ka kirdaar aapka Romil ka hai πŸ˜† Me toh Sree ki buraai karne mein kabhi peeche nhi hat sakti, I despise him 🀒 khoon ka tika waala thing was so OTT, ye Surbhi bhi kabhi kabhar pagal ho jaati hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rock-Star007

Mado kV k peeche to nahi para na like romil and surbhi πŸ˜†

Mado likes his KV bhaiya πŸ˜†
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Commoners playing well sree Gaya tabi bahut sad huye Neha gayi tab bi Bo chahte te dono nikale but show Kiya bo dhuki hai that's game plan
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhzie

I don't know Rukhi, I had high hopes from her but yesterday I disliked her so much πŸ₯± The issue was sensitive for Surbhi,and Jas, if not sure should have kept mum...uss Shree ki bakwaas sun kar, ye sab nhi bolna chahiye tha.

She wanted a little footage this was the best chance. πŸ˜†

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rock-Star007

Mado kV k peeche to nahi para na like romil and surbhiπŸ˜†

KVB still on safe list

...somehow cant get to dislike him...looks genuine...though confused and stupid

Shristhi too sailing on the same boat as KVB...Sree ne itna chadaya...yedi dassi ban gayi haiπŸ˜†...duffer hai...but genuine piece hai.

Shiv bhi wohi category mein hai
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Surbhi ne agar smoke Kiya bi hai to bi BB nahi bol sakata ta barna Surbhi ka game over ho jata abi Bo trp hai Sallu do rite thing Surbhi aur fhodegi sree Ko