Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi Everyone🤗
After watching today's episode it is really sad seeing JaiDhya upset and sad. They are not admitting there true feelings for each other. Wish they would just talk to each other rather than fighting and indirect taunts. 

I guess the engagement will still go ahead, I really wanted Adhya to break the engagement. 

I really want to see cute JaiDhya scenes. He was so worried for her when she was choking, Roopa came inside even she knows something is dodgy. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I think major drama ll happen during the engagement 

I posted a video on main forum do see it ...it seems Samrat ex-girlfriend ll be there ...she wanna make everyone know the real face Samrat and he ruined her life ðŸ¤¢

Let see what happen 
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yeah agree with you even Roopa has sensed there is something between JaiDhya ðŸ˜† but these two are still unaware and fighting their feelings

Originally posted by: Ziva01

I think major drama ll happen during the engagement 

I posted a video on main forum do see it ...it seems Samrat ex-girlfriend ll be there ...she wanna make everyone know the real face Samrat and he ruined her life ðŸ¤¢

Let see what happen 

Yeah same here, I am looking forward to todays epi, it will come on in UK in the new few mins. 

Yeah I will check the ;post and comment too ðŸ˜Š 

I am glad shes coming, I hope Adhya stops the wedding. Shubankar sees Samrath true colours. 

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Yeah agree with you even Roopa has sensed there is something between JaiDhya ðŸ˜† but these two are still unaware and fighting their feelings

Yeah Roopa knows something is wrong.  

I hope they realise there feelings.