Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stormbreaker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ianoconic

Exactly. I though bran will kill him with some hidden weapon or something but he was sitting there enjoying the show that's what his Ravens were doing, helping him watching the war. I wish theon could bring him some popcorns.

Dany still did something. She was the one who took initiative to go help the ground army but I just can not understand what Jon was doing in this war. He was like Thor of end game. Disappointed.

I felt bad but I knew jorah would die in this battle while saving dany. His purpose was also fulfilled. I saw some posts on SNS saying that sansa did nothing. She was weak so she hid in crept and dany was a real queen who was leading in the war. I just wanted these people to go watch the episode again. Sansa was honest. She didn't know how to fight so she accepted that she could not help others. So, rather than slowing others down she went to the crypt. I don't know how sansa hiding in crept is cowardice and Dany almost getting herself killed on the battlefield by getting distracted is bravery. For me, Dany is as bad with a sword as Sansa. Dany was at the battlefield because she had her dragon if not for them Dany would have been in crept as well. 

There were some fans' observation/theory that Jon saw Arya sneaking her way to save Bran and he stood in front of viserion to distract him. I saw the video again and it did feel like Jon shouted 'Go'. I am not sure how much of that is real though. I have not many complaints with Jon. Like I said for me he was Thor of end game.

Arya was mindblowing for me. Whether it seemed too easy to kill night king or not but she was the real hero and saved the day. I want to see which green eyes she is supposed to close. If its cersie's then I would be more than happy as she will be finally able to avenge Ned. Out of all the surviving starks she was the one who wanted revenge more than anyone else and she deserves it.

I want cersie's chapter to be closed now. She is getting damn irritating although I have to agree with you her plan was perfect but it was just a gamble and she was lucky that she got the numbers in her favor.

I don't know what to say about jamie. His mind stops working when it comes to cersie. I think cersie will kill him first.

The end of white walkers makes sense actually as it was definitely the great war but not the final war. The show is about who is going to get iron thrones. So it makes perfect sense for the show to be focused on that aspect. Also I really want tyrion and sansa to end up together. After last episode I feel they should be together.

agree with you. Sometimes, being brave is not about having a battle but is about knowing what you can not do. Sansa taught that. Sometimes, who we think to be brave and powerful with a strong exterior isn't what we need when death is near you. Your mind, your persistence matters. She didn't know how to fight just like Tyrion and she admitted it. What I heard is that she did fight the whites inside the crypt but her scene was cut. So apparently she isn't a coward. 

I like the idea of Sansa and Tyrion ending up together. He is the only one who treated her with respect she deserved. That emotional arc between the two we got to see inside the crypt definitely meant something.

I agree with the green eyes concept here but i would love to see her ending in the hands of the Jaimie. Either way it's fine by me. Jaime is a changed man i don't think he'd be fooled again. Atleast I want to think so. I loved how good his whole redemption was and how much he really grew as a character. They'd be throwing it all out of the window if he's just gonna walk back again. I think having Jaime go back to Cersei and betray the North would be an utter betrayal to his character. Now that I would not forgive them for, plus it just seems so pointless to have him do so.

Stormbreaker thumbnail

Remind me of supernaturals when I am done with Walking Dead. I will need a new series too. 

Okay let me know when you are done with walking dead. I'm half way done with supernatural. I'm watching season 6 now.. The show's still airing. 

WinterStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Oh Got. Is it under control now?

haan abhi theek hai ,,

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Haha u guys r discussing about DC/Marvel movies? 

Not my cup of tea😆

Leenaaa thumbnail

😳❤️

I loved how Nihal(I think that was her name)  just poped up on Instagram live and commented that Harshad pink suit is reflecting on his cheeks☺️(it was smth 'll that she wrote. Correct me if am wrong lol)

Cutieeeee❤️

Beautiful ppl AdiYa😳JW looking gorgeous 

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Stormbreaker

agree with you. Sometimes, being brave is not about having a battle but is about knowing what you can not do. Sansa taught that. Sometimes, who we think to be brave and powerful with a strong exterior isn't what we need when death is near you. Your mind, your persistence matters. She didn't know how to fight just like Tyrion and she admitted it. What I heard is that she did fight the whites inside the crypt but her scene was cut. So apparently she isn't a coward. 

I like the idea of Sansa and Tyrion ending up together. He is the only one who treated her with respect she deserved. That emotional arc between the two we got to see inside the crypt definitely meant something.

I agree with the green eyes concept here but i would love to see her ending in the hands of the Jaimie. Either way it's fine by me. Jaime is a changed man i don't think he'd be fooled again. Atleast I want to think so. I loved how good his whole redemption was and how much he really grew as a character. They'd be throwing it all out of the window if he's just gonna walk back again. I think having Jaime go back to Cersei and betray the North would be an utter betrayal to his character. Now that I would not forgive them for, plus it just seems so pointless to have him do so.

Sansa is hardly a coward. She is the one who suffered the most and still immersed as one of the strongest characters. She was the one who motivated Jon to take back their home and then saved him using Littlefinger to bring Vale's army. 

I would really really love to see Tyrion alive at the end of it all. If Sansa and Tyrion both remain alive then they should be together. That would be something. The crypt scene between them was just too perfect. That was one of the best moments of S8 for me.

Jaime did go back to kings landing and I am really not sure what it has in his head. I don't think he will betray others but GOT is all about expecting the unexpected. So, we can never be sure.

Ianoconic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stormbreaker

Okay let me know when you are done with walking dead. I'm half way done with supernatural. I'm watching season 6 now.. The show's still airing. 

Sure. Its good that by the time I will be finished S6 of supernaturals will be finished as well. Waiting for episodes to air is not my game.

Ianoconic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Haha u guys r discussing about DC/Marvel movies? 

Not my cup of tea😆

BP is over so we discuss just simply anything and everything that interests us here.

Leenaaa thumbnail

BP is over so we discuss just simply anything and everything that interests us here.

Ok

Have fun😆 *fades away*

Stormbreaker thumbnail

Sansa is hardly a coward. She is the one who suffered the most and still immersed as one of the strongest characters. She was the one who motivated Jon to take back their home and then saved him using Littlefinger to bring Vale's army. 

I would really really love to see Tyrion alive at the end of it all. If Sansa and Tyrion both remain alive then they should be together. That would be something. The crypt scene between them was just too perfect. That was one of the best moments of S8 for me.

Jaime did go back to kings landing and I am really not sure what it has in his head. I don't think he will betray others but GOT is all about expecting the unexpected. So, we can never be sure.

I think the way Sansa conveyed the news from the fleet about losing another dragon & many ships reminded Jaime that these people do not understand what they're dealing with in Cersei. The man he has become absolutely must go back and see what he can do. He feels that he's done too much wrong to sit the war out and enjoy his time with Brienne. Right now he's conflicted. That is his whole story arc. Being torn between love and morality. He's not going to end up with her, he'll likely be the one to kill her. People are complaining he left Brienne but what i think is Jaime loves her. He proved that when he decided to stay in Winterfell. He only decided to leave when he heard what Cersei was doing. He had to break Brienne's heart in the hope that she would let him go. But I think she'll follow him.