Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Swarya

yeah what I liked about the precap is He knows she is not happy. That's why he was taunting her

Yeah she isn't happy at all ...
Swarya thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Yeah he started realising his feelings I guess

hmmm I want an intense confession asap😆
Swarya thumbnail

Btw Jai ll perform on Jogi Mahi from Bachna Ae Haseeno for the engagement ...saw on Insta

suits the situation
Swarya thumbnail

Yeah she isn't happy at all ...

I just want her to call off the marriage🥱🥱🥱
Ziva01 thumbnail
Another beautiful epi today ...but I missed the studio part ...the Channel was working😡
Even Roopa has sensed there something between JaiDhya😳 only these 2 aren't figuring it out

But Jai is trying hard to hide his feelings ...poor soul
Swarya thumbnail

Another beautiful epi today ...but I missed the studio part ...the Channel was working😡

Even Roopa has sensed there something between JaiDhya😳 only these 2 aren't figuring it out

But Jai is trying hard to hide his feelings ...poor soul

after a really long time I managed to watch the episode😆It was good😳😳But I eally can't figure our if Roopa is negative or a grey shaded character
Ziva01 thumbnail

after a really long time I managed to watch the episode😆It was good😳😳But I eally can't figure our if Roopa is negative or a grey shaded character

Happy u watched it ðŸ˜ƒ i ll rewatch it later  on online for studio parts

I think Roopa is a possessive mom ...she loves her son too much and also she struggles lots after her miscarriage to have a baby ...so Jai is more precious than a treasure for her ...in short Jai is her life but I can understand her feelings regarding Jai marriage ...being a mom myself and my son is only a teenager am always worried about what type of girlfriend he ll have😳😆😆
Edited by Ziva01 - 5 years ago
Swarya thumbnail

Happy u watched it ðŸ˜ƒ i ll rewatch it later  on online for studio parts

I think Roopa is a possessive mom ...she loves her son too much and also she struggles lots after her miscarriage to have a baby ...so Jai is more precious than a treasure for her ...in short Jai is her life but I can understand her feelings regarding Jai marriage ...being a mom myself and my son is only a teenager am always worried about what type of girlfriend he ll have😳😆😆

I don't mind her being a littl possessive but I don't want her to be typical daily soap villain mom who thinks that the girl is not worthy of he son and plans and plots to separate them🥱🥱🥱we already have Samrat🤢🤢🤢
Ziva01 thumbnail

I don't mind her being a littl possessive but I don't want her to be typical daily soap villain mom who thinks that the girl is not worthy of he son and plans and plots to separate them🥱🥱🥱we already have Samrat🤢🤢🤢

Me too am afraid they ll turn this show into saas-bahu soap after JaiDhya ll be together ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢

But may be Jai ll make her understand how much Aadhya is important to him ...also may be she ll not accept Aadhya her completely ...there ll be some tension between them 

But filhaal I want this engagement to be call off ...really ðŸ¥±
Swarya thumbnail

Me too am afraid they ll turn this show into saas-bahu soap after JaiDhya ll be together ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢

But may be Jai ll make her understand how much Aadhya is important to him ...also may be she ll not accept Aadhya her completely ...there ll be some tension between them 

But filhaal I want this engagement to be call off ...really ðŸ¥±

I reay hope this does not turn into saas bahu drama. In fact  I don't want Jaidhya to get married soon. Things o downside after the leads get married🤢🤢🤢