Samaina drabbles- That is why I love you (added reason-3, P4)

suma_yudkbh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Sameer- I am sorry Naina, meri wajah se tumne apni family ko kho diya. Sayad mujh mein hi wo baat nahi thi ki Rakesh Sir mujhe pasand krte

Naina- Sameer please tum khud ko blame krna band karo. You were never at fault. WE never wanted to elope. Right?

Sameer- Lekin meri wajah se aaj tumhare mann me bhi kahin na kahin apni family ko khone ka gham to hai na. Aur sath me tumhari family ko bhi bahot kuch jhelna pada. Society walo ke samne unka sar jhuka.

Naina- Shut-up Sameer PLease do not remind me of all that. Humne puri koshish ki thi na unhe manane ki. Pure 7saal wait kiya tha ki papa maan jaye. lekin wo nahi maane. 7saal tak taunts aur kabhi kabhi hath bhi uthaya tab bhi main hmessha achse se pesh aayi sabhi k sath. Mere dil me tufan tha lekin kabhi kisi k samne apne dard ko nahi rakha maine. Main hmesha unke taklif ko samjhti thi aur ye ummid krti thi ki Papa ek din maan jayege lekin aisa kabhi nahi hua Sameer. jab unhone meri shadi kisi aur se jabarjasti karani chahi then I was left with no choice.Sameer we had to do this.. Aur apni family ke liye maine tumhe itne saal tak khud se dur rakha. I am guilty for that.

Sameer- Why do you love me soo much Naina?

Naina- Because you love me unconditionally. Mere papa mujhse jada apni society se pyar krte h lekin tum sirf aur sirf mujhse pyar krte ho, Hence I chose you. Marrying you is the best decision of my life and I am proud of it.

Sameer- I love you Naina

Naina- I love you too Sameer.

I will be adding more on the same topic. Hope you like it.

Edit-The topic will be same that means this series will give reasons to why they love each other. Each part will be totally unrelated. 

Edited by suma_yudkbh - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaySee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice dear.
Hate Rakesh sir for his stubborn nature who was not at all ready to see the happiness of his own kid. Feeling bad for Samaina who doesn't want to elope but had to do just because Naina's family is not ready to approve their marriage.
Do write more.
munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome one
it has to be Sameer
I am sure in the show too with time Sameer will become her first priority as she is his.
Rahul126545 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very nice... really liked it ...please write more on this topic only
suma_yudkbh thumbnail

Thank you dear.
I am glad you liked it.
suma_yudkbh thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaySee

Very nice dear.
Hate Rakesh sir for his stubborn nature who was not at all ready to see the happiness of his own kid. Feeling bad for Samaina who doesn't want to elope but had to do just because Naina's family is not ready to approve their marriage.
Do write more.

Thank you dear.

In his entire life all Rakesh wanted was prestige even if it was superficial. We can never expect him to agree.
I will continue with this series.😊
Edited by suma_yudkbh - 5 years ago
suma_yudkbh thumbnail

Originally posted by: loftynoni

Awesome one

it has to be Sameer
I am sure in the show too with time Sameer will become her first priority as she is his.

Thank you😛
Love increases with time and facing all obstacles together make it stronger

suma_yudkbh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahul126545

Very nice... really liked it ...please write more on this topic only

Thank you😊
Will keep adding. But all of them would be totally unrelated but on the reasons why they love each other
Princesswarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res. . 
Unres.  
Firstly thank you so much sweetheart for showing so much faith on me so as to give a good response even before I wrote words of appreciation 🤗.. .. That was a tremendous piece of writing.  That was good,  no actually great⭐️.   I loved it.  Seven years is a long time.   I am glad and proud of them to wait for such a long time to get permission from Naina's family.  And I   am  even more proud of them so as to elope,although they didn't want to. 👏
I really liked how rather than naina,  it was sameer who was upset about the elope . Also, naina comforting him and taking him out of guilt was ❤️.. Great job. Well written . Continue soon
Regards
Inayat
Edited by Princesswarrior - 5 years ago
suma_yudkbh thumbnail

Thank you for reading😊