Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Sally dancing akele akele πŸ˜† BEECH mein boxing ke steps .
Kinda cute. 

Like that song too so catchy. 
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Omg those two kids who performed jaslota. Hoe adorable how good.

Especially the one who performed anup ek dum usi ke jaise shawl walks dalke actions kar raha tha.

Even these three dancers are good.

They were on that dancing show - dance deewane. The kid playing Jalota won - he is SO good. Both the kids are ⭐️. Try and look up the dance they did on ek chatur naar - the cutest thing I've seen this year 😊
VintageWine thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

They were on that dancing show - dance deewane. The kid playing Jalota won - he is SO good. Both the kids are ⭐️. Try and look up the dance they did on ek chatur naar - the cutest thing I've seen this year 😊

I have religiously followed that show⭐️. So many good dancers were on that show. 
There was one Dua by a lil girl, I was in awe😊
Ikr @ so good 
Was so happy he won. Best part was his sob story was not aired until the finale episode. There was a belly dancer also on the show who I really liked. 

@ the above post agree with almost everything expect sree being the classiest πŸ˜†. He gives me a high core druggie vibes.  olus hes to fake. Still can't get to terms with matam that was going on during his so called elimination. 
VintageWine thumbnail
Lmao the kid asking mazaa aya? Aisa aap Bhi aisa kuch kariye ke hume bhi maza aaye.  So spot on. πŸ˜† 
Chalo a happy episode minus the first 10/ 15 mins.
shubhzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Just saw the sneak peek, Jalotaji to Jasleen - tum fashion parade jyaada kar rahi thi, strong to bani nhi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Jalotaji in form  
Tighty blinks so much, even in two seconds, he blinked like ten timesπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Shreesanth is back in the house and Deebikaji is back in the bathroom, with tears.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
In today's 4 pm repeat telecast, the entire Kajol segment has been cut.. do they do like this always? I mean I always get to watch only during the repeat timings and don't know whatever has been cut..
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pawancool

Surbhi during sultani akhada reminded of my friends who learn answers by rote...

she forgot her prepared speech against Deepika in the middle n had to pause n recollect...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

In today's 4 pm repeat telecast, the entire Kajol segment has been cut.. do they do like this always? I mean I always get to watch only during the repeat timings and don't know whatever has been cut..

Maybe coz weekend epis r 1 and a half hours n repeat ones r 1 hour
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Enjoy best ever pole dance

❀️
Aah so far most beautiful thing for me from bb house😳
Chings tumhe bhut sare payar iss ke liye❀️
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Naa koi umang hai, naa koi tarang hai,
Yeh season hai hi kya...ek kati patang hai.

Waise Sagar aur tumne apna alag BB chalu kiya hai yaha, Dipika aur Surbhi ki tarah.
Lage raho. πŸ˜†

@DejaPoo -
Hamare parallel biggboss par MadO ne mujhe zor se dhakka mara.
Mein apne aap ko bathroom mein locked kar diya, demanding justice from biggboss. πŸ˜†
Biggboss doosre bathroom mein locked hai - Bolta hai, ke MadO se chup raha hu. πŸ˜•
Maine pucha - MadO se kyu chup rahe ho. 😲
Biggboss bola - MadO meri 4 line ki chithi ka, 25 sawal puchta hai. πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†     
🀣   πŸ€£Edited by spicysagar - 5 years ago