Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Surbhi is good,  but I feel she gets anxious or scared when expressing "at times". But she's a good soul man. Always voicing her opinion no sugar coating business or diplomatic . 
I liked how jas says agar yahin baat Surbhi ne boli hoti toh hungama mach jaata. 

Kahe ka celebrity log hai ,such losers with no great graph in the first place.  
This year in particular we don't have any celebrities tbh. 

So dipika screaming hum log ye log, kv saying tum jaise log is wrong on every level. 
WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeh Thudi kya hai?
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yeh Thudi kya hai?

Chin I guess...heard Deepak saying it many times
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Surbhi is good,  but I feel she gets anxious or scared when expressing "at times". But she's a good soul man. Always voicing her opinion no sugar coating business or diplomatic . 

I liked how jas says agar yahin baat Surbhi ne boli hoti toh hungama mach jaata. 

So dipika screaming hum log ye log, kv saying tum jaise log is wrong on every level. 

Surbhi is good on WKW...rest of the week she needs a tranquilizer
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's already fixed that this season, a commoner will win...
alternate pattern...celeb then commoner then celeb...😆
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Surbhi during sultani akhada reminded of my friends who learn answers by rote...
she forgot her prepared speech against Deepika in the middle n had to pause n recollect...😆😆
WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

Chin I guess...heard Deepak saying it many times

Thenku.
VintageWine thumbnail
I like this bacha so cute, so confident in hosting these adults. 
Ye dancer sirf singles ke sath q nach raha tha ? Neha ko pole dance aati nahi hai she's to amateur I feel. None of them danced well. Shrishti looked good not many moves phir bhi theek tha. 

Aw that moment jab bacha romil ke goodhi mein baith ke nach gana dekh raha tha so adorable. What's with vakeel sab ka hair tho :( '. 

VintageWine thumbnail
Omg those two kids who performed jaslota. Hoe adorable how good. 
Especially the one who performed anup ek dum usi ke jaise shawl walks dalke actions kar raha tha. 

Even these three dancers are good. 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Surbhi is good, but I feel she gets anxious or scared when expressing "at times". But she's a good soul man. Always voicing her opinion no sugar coating business or diplomatic .

I dunno, I think there's plenty of reverse classism too, if that makes sense. A lot in that house is assumed about/held against the celebs because they're celebs. And I see a number of them mingling with and developing good equations with the non-celebs. Yeh kaise log hain, etc. are often said about the particular people and behavior in that instance I think, as opposed to class.

The commoners get away with plenty, simply by virtue of being commoners. Take Surbhi's: ek rapta padega comment to KV - how well would it have gone down, inside and outside, had KV threatened her with that?

It's also very difficult to root for people so obviously fake - Sree is the most classist of the lot, and these lot had that ridiculous shok sabha going post his eviction 🤔. As for Surbhi - she has some valid points, but is entirely not genuine or natural - she's been sent in with her homework done, and with a clear purpose and plenty of liberties. Not to mention, she makes me want to hit my head against the wall once she starts yapping 😆
Previous
1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 67
Next