Sameksha: #NoMeansNo

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago

Hey guys, I don't know if you have been reading Sameksha's tweets sharing the article on her horrifying experiences when she was younger and that she is now speaking up in the Metoo movement. 
https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/48434-abhijeet-bhattacharya-asked-me-to-meet-him-at-night-to-see-how-m.htm

I'm so sad and furious to hear that she had to go through all this. I can't imagine how she personally must have felt when filming that scene where Olympias was talking about the soul-destroying impact of the abuse by Philip. 

We need to show our love and support for her and for all those who have suffered because of filthy minded sick people in the world. 

Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
Posted: 5 years ago
The most shameless creature! He has the audacity to badmouth those women who are speaking up even after being such a moron himself!  😡 I am so glad that Sameksha spoke up! What do such people think of themselves?! Just because  people like him are some what at a position to make or break anyone's career so they have got the right to exploit the new comers for their evil intentions! Disgusting! ðŸ˜¡ Edited by Vaishnavi_ - 5 years ago