Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This is a case of domestic abuse not sexual harassment or Me Too.
ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kangana abused him? Like really?
Strong girl i must say. Is he a rabbit or something? Not hitting a woman back is commendable. But you could have stopped her no? 

And all this crap about kala jaadooo...forgive me if i don't take you seriously. Bare mazaki ho.

Sure guys can get abused. Sure they can fall victims. But this story is not something i am buying.
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

A female  journalist on Twitter lectured a guy when he opposed a me too story saying it doesn't qualify under me too . ... she said the victim gets to decide that , you don't ...so shut up... 
Here  ofcourse the victim will not decide it coz he is a guy ...
Peanutbolt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ToujoursPur

Strong girl i must say. Is he a rabbit or something? Not hitting a woman back is commendable. But you could have stopped her no? 

And all this crap about kala jaadooo...forgive me if i don't take you seriously. Bare mazaki ho.

Sure guys can get abused. Sure they can fall victims. But this story is not something i am buying.

@RED: All things aside, this kind of mentality is what makes life difficult for victims who face domestic abuse/ any kind of abuse for that matter...many times people don't get out of abusive relationships thinking something is wrong with them and the narcissists like kangana are particularly talented in gaslighting. And the ""Rabbit" statement above makes it even more difficult for men to come out and accept they are abuse victims because some how their masculinity is questioned.πŸ₯±

Wow...is that how you respond towards a victim? Regardless of the gender, a person becomes a victim of physical abuse when the other person is able to first overcome them mentally and this can be done by both men and women...Without going into the details, I want to tell you that I have been a physical witness of how a woman can completely disable a man with mere words and then go to the extent of physically abusing him at every given opportunity...

Sorry to say but this kind of dismissive attitude is what has been hurting so many women from the times immemorial...
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

Some of the women coming forward with their stories are also cases of "bad relationships", but no-one dismissed them because of it.

And what happened to the whole "believe the victim", "empathy", or is that reserved only for women?  The quibble over whether this is metoo or domestic violence is missing the forest for the trees, the point is when he did come out with being abused, it was met with ridicule and suspicion, especially by the feminists, kind of like the sexists who ridicule and suspect female victims when they come forward.

I fight for men more than womenπŸ˜›...because I have actually seen how cunning and conniving some women can be and how they have abused the dowry law ...i am just saying that metoo movement is about the sexual harassment of men/women at work place...that doesn't mean that other people can't speak up and they should not be listened to...but domestic violence and sexual harassment are not the same...that is all I am saying.

having said that...I know Kangna is a nut case...but anyone who says things about her doing kaala jaadu is a bigger nut IMOπŸ˜›
This story doesn't seem to qualify for being a Me Too but if ever Hritik chooses to do it, his story of Kangana stalking him , bombarding him with her nudes and mentally abusing him after that at every given opportunity will definitely qualify for a #Me Too...
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Why do you think it is bullshit? She had accepted it herself. Also, there was a news report about celebs involved in it including her

All these superstition with made up stories like preparing food with whatever blood as if these celebrities cant afford a cook . πŸ˜† If she is doing black magic then who stops him to do counter black magic, superstition vs superstition πŸ˜†. 
Edited by Bazigar - 5 years ago
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kangana called me to her house and started crying. She said, "I cook for you and wash your clothes and how will I live without you? That made me very emotional and we got back together.

Both are nautanki πŸ˜†
Edited by Bazigar - 5 years ago

biggest example of stupidity on internet. sadly guys are always called dumb