Adhyayan Suman shares his story #MeToo - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
I support him and he needs to be listened. 

Back then, many dismissed him. But, the way Kangana has been abusing everyone openly, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind about the kind of torture he must have been subjected to.

It takes guts for a man to admit that he was hit or abused by a woman. In a Patriarchal society that ridicules such admission. 

Am glad he found closure. 
Edited by ThunderLight - 5 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Why are people talking about Salman abusing Ash, Somi Ali then?

It is about Abuse. 

No its not about just abuse...its about sexual abuse/harassment/assault...just because the people are talking about it doesn't turn it into sexual abuse...Salman can be accused of domestic violence but not of sexual abuse...atleast not from what is known to us via news and media...all his relationship were consensual...that they did not end up well is another thing..that is why people need to understand that a consensual sexual relationship between two adults doesn't turn into sexual harassment once the relationship goes south.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

I support him and he needs to be listened. 

Back then, many dismissed him. But, the way Kangana has been abusing everyone openly, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind about the kind of torture he must have been subjected to.

It takes guts for a man to admit that he was hit or abused by a woman. In a Patriarchal society that ridicules such admission. 

Am glad he found closure. 

Of course he needs to be listened to...just don't try fitting a round peg in a square hole...trying to fit the stories of bad relationships/affairs etc into the metoo movement will harm the genuine victims of sexual harassment and the real criminals will go scott free...because if every one and their dog will be accused of sexual harassment...people will stop paying attention to it and something that is as dangerous as cancer will be treated as common cold...
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chal be ,kitna overacting karta hai ðŸ˜†
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
As someone said metoo is loosing the track ..hope kids dont start metoo saying their own stories .. like how mummy/teacher scold them...😆

Jokes aside !

I feel pity for this guy since he is male no one takes him seriously.

.in our society we teach boys " mard ko dard nahi lagta " or dont cry like a girl..etc.,.man can be victims of abuse too and it takes lot of guts  for a man to open up abt the abuses he faced by a woman..and even society dont believe him if he says cos they project him as a stronger sex...

Seeing kangana's over confidence,arrogance and the statements like " i will demolish everyone i wish someone to speak up aganist her and bring her down to earth and show the mirror...sigh
Edited by fivestars - 5 years ago
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.

what is bad consensual relationship??😕

Are you confusing it with that ridiculous law where the GF/BF do masti and when they breakup...all the masti turns into rape magically...and no boys can only be accused of rape ...they cannot accuse the GF of raping them..so this ridiculous law doesn't apply to Adhyayan anyways.

Sorry but by this logic only women will have right of #Metoo not men...where is gender equality here?? and not in this case but women can't be accused of rape on men even if they do it so men should not speak bcz they r men and they should bear with harassment bcz apparently they enjoy this?
Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's not metoo but neither is Kanganas story on Hrithik. So looks he is giving Kangana a taste of her own medicine
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
MeToo looks like a joke
Bad relationship doesn't fall into MeToo. Kangana looks like someone mentality unstable with statements like 'I will demolish and finish everyone'. If they are on mission ban, she should be the first one to get banned. Still suman's story is not believable. It was not MeToo, it was not about abusive relationship as well, it was more about supernatural stuff like black magic, supari, paan, bad blood. 

They have made MeToo as some kind of comedy. Everyone has a story to tell about something which happened 20 years, 30 years, 40 years back. How to know whether they are speaking truth or it's just a way to get attention? Why was it not reported when that thing happened? May be because of some majbooti and laachari, but ab proof kahan se laye? They cannot put men behind bars because women are saying so.  I believe every story coming against Aloknath, it's coming out as Aloknath's tharki nature was an open secret among industry people, but not even one incident was reported when it actually happened.
Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.

A bad relationship...is not sexual harassment...😳...these people are going to make a mockery out of #metoo..

Some of the women coming forward with their stories are also cases of "bad relationships", but no-one dismissed them because of it.

And what happened to the whole "believe the victim", "empathy", or is that reserved only for women?  The quibble over whether this is metoo or domestic violence is missing the forest for the trees, the point is when he did come out with being abused, it was met with ridicule and suspicion, especially by the feminists, kind of like the sexists who ridicule and suspect female victims when they come forward.
Edited by Heisenberg17_ - 5 years ago
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This isn't a #metoo story...