Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: jb508

Bipasha tweeted about Sajid Khan

good on her!
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Everyone knows of course. But they are covering their own ass. It's ok. As long as they haven't done anything themselves I am ok with them keeping quiet all these years. Our society has always kept quiet about rape, sexual harassment, sexism, racism etc. You can't hold it against them. Hope they are allies in the future after this movement.

Also many of us knew of Sajid through gossip. We still watched his movies!! But we didn't know what exactly he did & these people may also not have known what exactly he did.Edited by LifeOLicious - 5 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

Everyone knows of course. But they are covering their own ass. It's ok. As long as they haven't done anything themselves I am ok with them keeping quiet all these years. Our society has always kept quiet about rape, sexual harassment, sexism, racism etc. You can't hold it against them. Hope they are allies in the future after this movement.

Also many of us knew of Sajid through gossip. We still watched his movies!! But we didn't know what exactly he did & these people may also not have known what exactly he did.

thats the thing, while we get know through blinds and cant trust them... these people are closely related, there is no ways, they weren't aware of it...
xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Why they are acting as if they are shocked lol
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

Ajay of all people  😳

Why Not ? Wait ... hope u are not among those who think Affairs = sexually assault 

Did Mr Morani's bestie SRK has said anything yet regarding MeToo ? 
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
One side - why these big stars are not saying anything regarding this matter ? They are hypocrites 

On the other side - they are hypocrites, fake statements, why didn't they speak up before 

🤪
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amitabh Bachchan is a big name. I do remember reading about Deepika's experience during Piku. And then there was another one by some girl and then she retracted her statement. Considering the respect this man gets from everyone in public...who will dare to come out? I feel Deepika can...she is big enough to gain traction. The question is will she have support if she does? 

Anyways...Thugs of Hindustan is coming out and YRF invested a lot of money...I doubt anything about Big B will come out before the release of that film.
Edited by LifeOLicious - 5 years ago
notoneofyou thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Priya GuptaVerified account @priyagupta999
FollowFollow @priyagupta999
More

Height of hypocrisy: Women who know that their husbands have sexually abused so many women are so shamelessly giving gyaan on #MeToo!!! It would help if they can keep their husbands under check

notoneofyou thumbnail
Sapna Moti BhavnaniVerified account @sapnabhavnani
FollowFollow @sapnabhavnani
More

Sapna Moti Bhavnani Retweeted Stephen

This has to be the biggest lie ever. Sir the film Pink has released and gone and your image of being an activist will soon too. Your truth will come out very soon. Hope you are biting your hands cuz nails will not be enough. @SrBachchan #Metoo #MeTooIndia #comeoutwomen

notoneofyou thumbnail
Hussain Haidry @hussainhaidry 
More

Let me say it. Anupam Kher. Worst of all. Wait for it.

IndiaExplained @IndiaExplained 
More

Just wait for the Anupam Kher stories, whenever they come out. Champion of gender equity, LOL

Tushita Patel @TushitaPatel 
More
Replying to @hussainhaidry

If they make a film on MJ, Anupam Kher can play him. No method needed

Edited by notoneofyou - 5 years ago