stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
First of all, Roop keeps give explnation he is not wrong but in tomorrow's precap it was a bit too much!!! Why the heck he has to go in his knee and pleas Ishika's parents he is not guilty. Why CV's are making mockrey of Roop Character. The never ending dragging and the never ending romaing of Ranveee in college. Seriously, every serial start with a kick off then it died an usual boring death.
I think I will watch after a month now to see if there is some progress.

They are butchering Roop character its frustrating.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S-Kumar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unicorn67

First of all, Roop keeps give explnation he is not wrong but in tomorrow's precap it was a bit too much!!! Why the heck he has to go in his knee and pleas Ishika's parents he is not guilty. Why CV's are making mockrey of Roop Character. The never ending dragging and the never ending romaing of Ranveee in college. Seriously, every serial start with a kick off then it died an usual boring death.
I think I will watch after a month now to see if there is some progress.

They are butchering Roop character its frustrating.

You are right,  Ranvir is always around where Ishika is.  He is always around Roop/Palak also.  How it happens?  He has no other business?   Why Palak did not tell Ishika that the Jacket only covered her when Palak and Ranvir first saw them in Jungle?  Why she did not tell Ranvir asked her to kill Ishika in Jungle? She knows Roop is under tremendous pressure of MUs.  She could tell at least Roop abut this.  It is assumed the she is not repenting of her misdeeds.  Now technology is already there and almost all places are under CCTV coverage.  Somebody could find out who has done this here and in college case also.  Ishika is always jumps into conclusion that Roop always doing the wrong to her, without any proof.  How pathetic the show progressing, leaving the viewers losing interest in the show. It would have been better if they chose to clear the MU early and the main theme of the show ie. Roop  help the need women/issues in the society and conquer his ambition of doing hotel business, other than the ISHIKA MU.
Priyanka85 thumbnail
Yes u r so right.. Palak shud hve told to Roop abt Ranveer askin her 2 kill Ishika but i guess if she does dat thn her truth will also b out.. May b shz guilty n insecure.. N i dont think d CVs will clear d MU evn aftr Navratri.. I think by Navratri Only Roop or may b ebn Ishika's mite get 2 knw d real intentions of Ranveer n i dont think d truth will exposed 2 Ishika so soon.. Coz is his truth z out so early thn Ranveer's role z over so obviously dey gonna drag.. More MU r yet 2 cum😕
Priyanka85 thumbnail

Sorry for the Typos* i meant apart frm Roop evn Ishika's dad Rupesh mite get to knw d truth n no one else..