Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: rad_rad

I am a south Indian.  Follow Bollywood since in 90's because only Doordarshan was available for us. We do learn Hindi till 10th grade. But many of us don't get metaphors or phrases easily.

I am a techie, it easy to fetch results using the latest web tools. 

I did put a question mark before the movie name. 

Edt: 
PS : I think Tisca should have given more details. (Release year or something)

I was applauding you, dont know if anyone misconstrued it as sarcasm. Sorry. ðŸ˜Š Even I dont know exactly what the phrase means...but contextually I understand it means that when another is blamed for something instead of the real culprit. 

Ofc it is. One needs to search for the filmography and the star casts unless there is another web tool. What I meant is that people had already decided the culprit and then were looking for movies to fit into that scenario. 
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rad_rad

Sorry I didn't get it. I am a non hindi speaker.

I meant people in IF were blaming Rajesh Roshan for someone else's deeds.
radix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nigahen

I was applauding you, dont know if anyone misconstrued it as sarcasm. Sorry. ðŸ˜Š Even I dont know exactly what the phrase means...but contextually I understand it means that when another is blamed for something instead of the real culprit. 

Ofc it is. One needs to search for the filmography and the star casts unless there is another web tool. What I meant is that people had already decided the culprit and then were looking for movies to fit into that scenario. 

Sorry I misinterpreted. ðŸ˜³
briahna thumbnail
Jaissa baap waissa beta
I see it coming
😆
MeditativeBabe thumbnail
I remember watching this video on youtube long ago. By throwing a few hints here and there, about silk lungi and outdoor shoots, Tisca has made us point fingers at almost all the male directors she has worked with ðŸ˜†
But if we were to only stick to one clue ie. son working as AD, it narrows it down to just one person. All the other directors --- how many of them have sons working under them in production? 
It is also quite likely that the movie either didn't get released at all or Tisca left the project, so using her filmography for our research might be misleading ðŸ˜†