[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHrPc-fJXSg[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
She is referring to Karobaar that starred Anil Kapoor, directed by Rakesh Roshan. 
She exposed Anil too saying that he was after the make-up artist. 
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I aologize for formatting - technical difficulties...     Please use some discretion before claiming a story is definitely about someone when the person telling the story has never claimed it is (and is rumored to have denied it is actually) and several details do not fit. She was not the lead in that film (Juhi was, Tisca's role is small). Depending on who you believe the film went into production before her Hindi debut released so she may have signed it as early as 1992 (incidentally that seems likely because leading ladies don't typically go backwards into supporting roles) or did not go into production until 1994 at which time she would have already had three releases for sure, possibly 4 depending on which month she started - and BTW in the 4th film which released in 1994 she was the heroine of and it is also rumored to be the film she is really talking about. 

Hrithik wasn't credited as an assistant director. I don't dispute that he may have worked on the film, my point is some other director may just as easily have had his son working on set without crediting him - the difference is Hrithik became famous so we know about him. Tisca and her mother posed happily with Hrithik after telling this story and she posted it on her social media so clearly she is okay with him, her mother's okay with him AND he is okay with her and what she's said. 

Finally, whoever this story is about is guilty(ish) of making an adulterous pass at an actress - he never actually did though he probably intended to. Not the height of morality, but hardly the flag bearer of the #MeToo criminals. He didn't force her to sleep with him or provide other favors to get the part nor did he fire her or harass her when she declined (or avoided the attempted pass). 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
He is hrithik's papa
So i dont think anyone here specially have any prb with this!
May be some ppl will find her guilty not papa roshan
Ever since Kangana was rejected by Hrithik. She and her fans have been hell bent on Character Assassinating him and his family using all kind of lies and slander.

Just like she did yesterday. 

Even if we assume it is his dad, it has nothing to do with him. But here is what Tisca said about the entire "episode".

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vlir4afXv4[/YOUTUBE]

Poor Kangana fans keep on talking about Tisca thinking they hv found something. 

Kangana called her friend Barkha to use Tisca to talk about it at the Women event last year. Do you know what she said? She said she added her own Masala to it all. She said she had heard all the stories that all these things happen and so she was paranoid. She took cake, flowers to the man and hugged him. I wonder why wud anyone hug a man if her intention was to reject him? πŸ€ͺ

She said the man was speechless and taken aback. Then, i had told someone to call at his number so that i cud walk away. 

Barkha asked: So was he trying to make a move or did he back off? Bcoz nothing wrong if he backed off

To which Tisca said: He did nothing. Infact, even before he tried, i used an excuse to walk off. 

Barkha asked: did he destroy your career?

Tisca told: No, he cud have but nothing like that was done. 

She goes on to say that she is very close to him and his family now. They are friends and he is actually a nice guy πŸ˜†

Infact, thru out the debate, Tisca was slamming those who make fake allegations and those who have a relation and call it harassment when it endsπŸ˜ƒ

So, it was a major flop by Barkha. πŸ€£  

Funny how Kangana fans are so frustrated that bcoz Hrithik rejected their Stalker, so they want to defame him and his family. 

Well, Kangana can say watever she wants. Bcoz nobody can defame her. Besharam ko kaisa Sharam. She entered industry by spreading her legs and not via audition. Her parents kicked her out bcoz of her promiscuousness. Nobody engages with her. Bcoz she is a Pig WHO thrives in Filth! πŸ€’

Edited by BlackPanther7 - 5 years ago
Tisca is weird  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Tisca spoke about this many years ago - I remember a video. There have been many sleazy rumors about Rakesh Roshan. 
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Wow, like father like son..
Originally posted by: humsafar22

Like with Madhuri, Amisha and PC to name a few.

I saw both the videos posted here. Neither of them was convincing. And whoever she was referring to seems pretty harmless and friendly to her. 

As far the names you have quoted:

Madhuri adores his family
Amisha is his friend's daughter. Which is how he got her to replace Kareena Kapoor in KNPH at last minute
PC is so close to entire family that she even called up his daughter for cancer. And Rakeshji had praised her in her Biography. Probably the only director to do so 

Stop misusing #MeToo for fan wars and false agendas. It is sick.
Edited by ThunderLight - 5 years ago
Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Wow, like father like son..

Yes, Both are Hardworking, Talented, Great Father and Great Sons.