Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't get it. I just don't.
He is a sidey! Character artiste. Why did he have so much power to do this to so many strong women?

Why would they not tell the director/producer/co-actors? Infact why didn't they just poke his eye out.

M sure no one would've had an issue kicking him out. Obv he wasn't the main lead.

Now this is making me suspect Rajshri films big time. Sooraj Bharjatiya and Co.
Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: togepe30

I don't get it. I just don't.
He is a sidey! Character artiste. Why did he have so much power to do this to so many strong women?

Why would they not tell the director/producer/co-actors? Infact why didn't they just poke his eye out.

M sure no one would've had an issue kicking him out. Obv he wasn't the main lead.

Now this is making me suspect Rajshri films big time. Sooraj Bharjatiya and Co.

he wasn't a sidey. He played father characters that had a lot of screentime. So no. He wasn't a sidey  at all. Which precisely is the reason he got to spend so much time on sets or do what he did.
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Samaina12

he wasn't a sidey. He played father characters that had a lot of screentime. So no. He wasn't a sidey  at all. Which precisely is the reason he got to spend so much time on sets or do what he did

Ya. I just read Renuka's entire post, it addresses my questions.

I have only seen him in Rajshri movies, so I had no idea he was a superstar on TV,
Edited by togepe30 - 5 years ago
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This bas***d is such a creep. ðŸ¤¢ I knew he wasn't like his on screen image but to drop so low, is disgusting and repulsive. 
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Renuka is one strong woman... and her post is absolutely worth reading

Btw the below applies to Kangy I guess, a direct hint that please do not derail this movement...

What really derails the process is the misuse which happens a lot just like what happens with the dowry law. There are a lot of people who are not understanding that in a consensual relationship and if you have broken up, you cannot suddenly say that it is sexual harassment. That is what is happening a lot too."
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I really liked that she pointed out that she had absolutely nice time working with alok but later got to know from her friend what he did... And she believed her friend 

Lot of supporters of such ppl defend them by saying ki unke saath toh kuch nahin kiya so that means victims are lying 
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh god from hahk ?!?! *vomits*