Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

A psycho inspector who was hell bend on framing the leads for the murder of their spouses by planting false evidences  
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
He might come in to help investigate the kidnap or he comes as a guest to the wedding? Maybe he ends up with Revati.. Romantic me thinks only in love angles ðŸ˜Š
captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

He might come in to help investigate the kidnap or he comes as a guest to the wedding? Maybe he ends up with Revati.. Romantic me thinks only in love angles ðŸ˜Š

nope not possible with revti as i am still not ready to believe her to be innocent in this kidnapping drama
DearZindagi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

A psycho inspector who was hell bend on framing the leads for the murder of their spouses by planting false evidences   

Oh shit.. we already hv too many vamps and villians ..parv bahus r enough ..ab ye bi ayega tho kya karenge hum..

I thgt apurva agnihotri is a lady .😉
DearZindagi12 thumbnail

nope not possible with revti as i am still not ready to believe her to be innocent in this kidnapping drama

Rev s blindly in lov with a married man.im sure parv must hv instigated rev against guddan that aj and guddan had forced him to brk up with her..ye bewakoof ladki parv ki baaton mai aagayi.  
captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: DearZindagi12

Oh shit.. we already hv too many vamps and villians ..parv bahus r enough ..ab ye bi ayega tho kya karenge hum..

I thgt apurva agnihotri is a lady .😉

perv is more of a catalyst than a villain. he is getting Akshan married

Apurva is a very famous actor & he acted in movies too like in pardesh he was parallel lead along with SRK 
captainplus thumbnail

Rev s blindly in lov with a married man.im sure parv must hv instigated rev against guddan that aj and guddan had forced him to brk up with her..ye bewakoof ladki parv ki baaton mai aagayi.  

That is what i am saying revti is a gone case 

+ if they are making age difference between Akshan an issue, i think actor Jatin is older than Nishant as i saw him long back in Kahani ghar ghar ki.

this guy will look older than AJ, so no chance with revti
DearZindagi12 thumbnail

That is what i am saying revti is a gone case 

+ if they are making age difference between Akshan an issue, i think actor Jatin is older than Nishant as i saw him long back in Kahani ghar ghar ki.

this guy will look older than AJ, so no chance with revti

I think this guy jatin il turn into another obsessed lover.. aj il hv tough competition hope this uncle realise his lov for her asap.. i think guddan il call this jatin as cbi uncle what say??
captainplus thumbnail

I think this guy jatin il turn into another obsessed lover.. aj il hv tough competition hope this uncle realise his lov for her asap.. i think guddan il call this jatin as cbi uncle what say??

"cbi wale gande uncle"  even better ðŸ˜†
DearZindagi12 thumbnail

"cbi wale gande uncle"  even better ðŸ˜†

Im sure agar cbi uncle and aj ko uncle pati bulayegi tho both il search for a wall to bang thr heads.