Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
He is just giving lip service.  He is also known to harass females at shoots.  Got many DOP friends and they have said this many years back.
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chachichampa

He is just giving lip service. He is also known to harass females at shoots. Got many DOP friends and they have said this many years back.

What? Really?
juba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ARE YOU SURE? Imran and harassment? he has always spoken about women empowerment and uses his mother's surname since she brought him up. His female co stars have always said good things about him. this is a very serious allegation, u sure about it? if not, then don't malign his name.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Who are these big stars? 
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
wow this is a good interview... he answered earnestly i think.. its refreshing to read
Edited by Doodh_Ki_Dhuli - 5 years ago
iAmGroot thumbnail
Great answers on his part.
Even if they cannot be harmed, the women should still name them.
If it risks their lives, they should go anonymous and still tell their stories.
It is important for people to know and for others to avoid contact with these persons.
Suni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So nice to know that there are decent men in the industry too. Great interview.
chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: juba

ARE YOU SURE? Imran and harassment? he has always spoken about women empowerment and uses his mother's surname since she brought him up. His female co stars have always said good things about him. this is a very serious allegation, u sure about it? if not, then don't malign his name.

Oh he doesnt go for stars... he isnt in the league to do that anyway.  He harasses assistants and other crew on the sets.  I can 100% say this.  
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chachichampa

Oh he doesnt go for stars... he isnt in the league to do that anyway. He harasses assistants and other crew on the sets. I can 100% say this.

In that case he should be careful, assistants say this kind of crap first, heroines are usually quiet!
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i am sorry but i can't believe about imran. the man could not survive bollywood, told ppl to not join bollywood during ihls promotion...all these people who are being exposed have already been exposed through blinds, gossip and all. i have not heard anything about ik, so i will wait on that. besides he sounds sincere in his interview. he is not that great of an actor you know lol.