Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Eisha Singh!

Whatever the track and the troubles right now, more than Adnan I have to say Eisha stole the show. She's honestly so amazing, I loved loved her acting in yesterday's and today's episode. Her broken cries, her looking so heart broken - it was just so filled with realism. I don't have enough words to praise Eisha!! After watching the segments, I was so looking forward to the scenes of revelation. I'd even skipped their romantic scenes and gone straight to the revelation.

I absolutely loved watching the two episodes, everyone's acting was superb.

Adnan and Eisha's display of emotions were just so perfect. There aren't enough words for these two.

Shipsy plays her character so well, she makes me hate Rukhsar so so much more.
I don't think anyone else could have played Rukhsar so well as Shipsy.

Though hating the track, I'm watching more for Eisha. It was due to her acting in the beginning episodes that had drawn me to ISA. Adnan has grown on me and he's equally amazing.
These two are excellent when it comes to intense scenes, they portray the characters of Kabeer and Zara so well, the emotions that the characters will feel, these two bring to life on screen.

I'm so looking forward to next episodes, after watching the precap, I really wish I'd stuck to my decision to binge watch all 5 episodes over the weekend.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amberyall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
totally agree with you!!! eisha isa superb actress!! Adan is growing too!! their level of emotions are beyond words,they bring their characters to life!!
ananhita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you, Esha Singh brings life into Zara, she is a powerhouse of acting, her emotional scenes always make me teary eyed and yesterday's revelation episode was simply beyond words, way to go Esha Singh, not only are you beautiful but also very very talented !! Adnan Khan is fast catching up though to Esha and they make an awsome pair, can't wait to watch the magic they create every day as Zara and Kabeer!!