Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Basilisk

Haha I have deleted most of my SM accounts...too distracting for students.

Yes I watch BP on and off. I haven't watched it from the start though. 

Oh my gosh! I finally found a buddy here who watched Korean dramas! What are some of your favorite ones?

My Girl was the first Kdrama I watched and loveddd it β€οΈ The BG music was one of the best ones! 

Some other ones I've watched are You Are Beautiful, My Love From Another Star, The Master's Sun, Heirs, City Hunter, Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, Scarlet Heart Ryeo, Uncontrollably Fond, Oh My Venus, Coffee Prince, Healer, Fated to Love You, Moonlight Drawn By Clouds, Temptation, Goong: Princess Hours, Behind Your Smile and many more that I can't remember LOL. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I have been trying to watch Goblin but it was such a mega block buster that the episodes aren't free yet. 

Currently am watching What's Wrong With Secretary Kim and it's so hilarious! Definitely one of the best I've watched so far! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Next on my list are The Bride of The Water God and I'm Not a Robot πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haha Yo! I can only remember the highlighted ones in your post.. its been long long time to be honest, i was glued and my parents were like OMG now what to do🀣

to be honest, I dunno if I will be able to watch any these days, but i will make a list aside and when good relaxing time comes, i will watch the ones i missed for sureπŸ˜†

the one thing i like about them is that they are short and sweet not elongated to 1000 epis!!πŸ˜†

i have been back to indian drama only after so long coz of Bepannah and KZK..now lets see if  TV does its magic and I can watch more of it or notπŸ˜›

you are right social media accounts are not good for students they are distracting for sure

Three.Broomstic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awww That's a great way to relieve some stress. Do you write for any other shows? Would love to read more work by you. β€οΈ 

I like going to the gym to relieve stress. I used to work out like crazy before but nowadays I don't have much time to do that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I don't know any Korean either but I watch using subtitles. A lot of friends here do that. Kdramas are SO popular and so refreshing that once you get addicted to them it's hard to stop watching. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

If you want to try one out, let me know...I know a good starter Kdrama that you will enjoy for sure. πŸ˜³ And they are short too...Most have like one season...16-20 episodes (each an hour long) so you can finish one drama in like two-three weeks πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Yes it is a relief. I follow very few shows.So its been mostly AnuPre on IF for me so far other than some random stuff on Madhubala and ofcourse maaneet. But mostly it's pure fiction that I love writing more than fan fiction.

Only gym activity I do is running away from a gym. I want to gym but somehow I always find myself running away from it.πŸ˜†

Sure pls suggest I would love to check it out. But  is it possible to like it with just subtitles? I mean I've never just read subtitles to see a show so I was wondering.

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ErumMalik

haha Yo! I can only remember the highlighted ones in your post.. its been long long time to be honest, i was glued and my parents were like OMG now what to do🀣

to be honest, I dunno if I will be able to watch any these days, but i will make a list aside and when good relaxing time comes, i will watch the ones i missed for sureπŸ˜†

the one thing i like about them is that they are short and sweet not elongated to 1000 epis!!πŸ˜†

i have been back to indian drama only after so long coz of Bepannah and KZK..now lets see if  TV does its magic and I can watch more of it or notπŸ˜›

you are right social media accounts are not good for students they are distracting for sure

I know! I was so obsessed with Kdramas at one point that my parents were like this girl is crazy πŸ€£ I even got a few of my friends addicted to Kdramas πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haha yes you do that. When you have time to bingewatch, you can definitely try the ones you missed. 

Even I like how short and sweet they are unlike Indians shows that keep going on and on. I can't believe Taarak Mehta and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai are still going on πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Same pinch! I am back to watching Indian shows thanks to BP and KZK πŸ˜³
Three.Broomstic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice thread name Erum reminds me of "kobre ka paltu"
Basilisk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Three.Broomstic

Yes it is a relief. I follow very few shows.So its been mostly AnuPre on IF for me so far other than some random stuff on Madhubala and ofcourse maaneet. But mostly it's pure fiction that I love writing more than fan fiction.

Only gym activity I do is running away from a gym. I want to gym but somehow I always find myself running away from it.πŸ˜†

Sure pls suggest I would love to check it out. But  is it possible to like it with just subtitles? I mean I've never just read subtitles to see a show so I was wondering.

Oh my gosh you were also in MB forum...How come I don't remember seeing you around? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Seems like we have similar tastes in Indian shows. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hahahahahahaha that made me laugh out loud! πŸ€£πŸ€£ At first, I was so lazy to go to the gym but then once I started, I got addicted to gyming so now I can't live without going to the gym πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I think initially it's hard just because it's not part of your lifestyle yet...but once you integrate it into your daily routine it will be hard to skip gyming. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You know when I watched a Kdrama for the first time even I felt unsure...I though I wouldn't like it because I don't understand any Korean but trust me you will get addicted to them...even if you are only watching with subtitles. Actually Kdramas have a very large audience in the west and most of us watch with subtitles only. I think even in India they are starting to get popular...IF has a separate forum for Kdramas too. 

So my first drama was My Girl and I fell in love with everything about it. The first two episodes were a bit slow but then it picks up and it's still one of my favorite dramas! It's a good started drama :)

You can watch kdramas on https://www.dramafever.com/ or https://www.viki.com/?locale=en

If these websites don't work in India then you can try googling it. I'm not sure...
imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Woo new thread. ..hello budies...
Arziya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Three.Broomstic

Nice thread name Erum reminds me of "kobre ka paltu"

i know! ParthπŸ˜†β€οΈ i was like did he say that really?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

thanks πŸ€—
Arziya thumbnail

I know! I was so obsessed with Kdramas at one point that my parents were like this girl is crazy πŸ€£ I even got a few of my friends addicted to Kdramas πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haha yes you do that. When you have time to bingewatch, you can definitely try the ones you missed. 

Even I like how short and sweet they are unlike Indians shows that keep going on and on. I can't believe Taarak Mehta and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai are still going on πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Same pinch! I am back to watching Indian shows thanks to BP and KZK πŸ˜³

remember Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi... DECADE!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Basilisk thumbnail

Originally posted by: imkt

Woo new thread. ..hello budies...

Hey Kajal! Long time no see πŸ€—
Basilisk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ErumMalik

remember Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi... DECADE!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah all EK shows back in the day went on for at least a decade! Though I have not watched a single episode of Kyuki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†