Udann

Expression King, Action King, Romance King but also silent Reaction

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Expression King, Action King, Romance King but ... also silent Reaction King

VJ, we know is excellent in expressions, emoting through his eyes(I always say this, he dam emotes everything through his eyes) Action... he is a treat to watch when he is in his fight sequence palms under chin and my mouth wide open I can see). 

Meejay chemistry needless to say... but what I thoroughly enjoyed was his reactions in the last few episodes specially at the school when they went late to pick Anjor..

I was just going through the that episode and was awed at dude...

Started the reaction of reaching out to his darling on the way... And reaching school, he went running to hug his little princess... But mumma is strict warden not hugs her and dude is like with his hands open and reacting why are you not hugging!!😕

Mumma says you came out of the gate and dude shakes his head with eyes wide open and looking at his princess ..Yes what you did is wrong!

Princess says that she came only two steps outside the gate and mumma na na strict officer and dude is scrunching his eyes pleadingly mummy only two steps.😛

Na mumma does not agree... Two mistakes so not accepted... asks for the keys, ha ha dam sure dude would have thought she is so angry so she might drive away leaving them and he is not a marathon runner so safely refuse to give the keys.

Now have to coax mumma as poor princess is also clueless how to pacify her mumma, (dada knows just one aggressive pull towards him and pushing of her hair strands and cupping her face melts her down) but with his princess he cant do that, so cute he was (VJ gels with anyone he was indeed so cute in making the little one comfy) bending down keeping cheek to cheek and holding the ears so cutely (hmmm but for my angry bird I would have forgiven them) but mumma not easy turns her face and dada signs hmm chalo nothing works...

The next scene I liked was at the haveli very very innocently drinking the tea when princess is complaining about his Queen to the Mother Queen and when Teju said she will support the princess and asking him to side her, dude was very clear nan a leave me as I don't want my life to become miserable by these two.

The scene becomes always relatable with MeeJay as they have excellent chemistry and improvise but this reaction of the same came out so subtly throughout with VJ who seldom had dialogues but he made his presence felt so much.

Indeed the Expression King, Action King, Romance King is also a veteran as silent Reaction King

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
True that sumi👏👏
Title🥳

Lovely synopsis...VJ is indeed amazing. So so natural... no wonder all of us dote on him😳
sumsukor thumbnail
Originally posted by: 77nikita

True that sumi 👏👏

Title🥳

Lovely synopsis...VJ is indeed amazing. So so natural... no wonder all of us dote on him😳

Haha nikki🤗

Sumi and her insane titles😆

Dote haha only that???

Thanks deary 
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sumi loved the title🥳
Vj is fantastic,he is nailing as Suraj Rajvanshi👏
sumsukor thumbnail
Originally posted by: katheriene

Sumi loved the title 🥳

Vj is fantastic,he is nailing as Suraj Rajvanshi👏

Thanks a lot sonali

Yesss SR is amazing 
Shreeti.sukor thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's so cute. This was something different. I loved it.
sumsukor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shreeti.sukor

That's so cute. This was something different. I loved it.

Thanks deary 

Cutie pie isn't our dude😳
poojaprabha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He is the king of udaan empire...custodian of sukors life...Prince of  chakor...
sumsukor thumbnail
Originally posted by: poojaprabha

He is the king of udaan empire...custodian of sukors life...Prince of  chakor...

Pooja long time.. How are you 

Thanks dear