Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Good to see Donal cleared the air...but looks like shanky isn't in a mood to comment...hope he comes up with something good ..although I don't believe these media houses...
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Siya2202

He might not be so close to her just like his other coactresses cos she is in a relationship and that too with prateek...but I don't think that has affected their offscreen bond in anyway...
And don't completly believe such articles...they are just to create buzz...
Be positive for the show and keep supporting shanky...he will surely get what he deserves...no one can stop him from that...even that fattu and his fans and their bullying can't stop him, I am quite hopeful that such little things will not affect him anytime...

its not abt being in relationship. he was close 2 prats who was in relationship & also wid sargun who was mrd.its not abt hes close just bcoz sum1 is single . i gave e.g of 2 actresses &  he was/is close 2 both.
he even in his 2-3 IVs had said he luvs sargun mehta even tho shes mrd.sv doesnt keep distance bcoz of sum1 is in relation or not.

and +ve 4 show i hav no hopes wid this ckt & actress. so plz spare me as i know u luv & like both the ckt & actress.
and plz stop calling that name here.its against IF COC.
Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
Libra123 thumbnail
Shashank gets along with everyone.. he is too down to earth.. looks like someone is showing their tantrums and making a scene off screen too.. already char is ruining the show and on top of it grt actress

Edited by Libra123 - 5 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I so don't believe this. Sv doing that Nope never and as far as I know DB has clear the air so it's over and dusted. They might have some creative difference does not mean they are immature. As for those who is saying someone is throwing tantrum what proof do they have that she is doing it. Kuch bhi. So much hate for DB has made some people lose their thinking ability. Rather then praising the show some are instigating fight forcefully. When there is no such things yet people are forcing it to happen so they can bash DB or have a reason to bash her. Disgusting!
No need to quote me and talk nonsense won't reply to people like this who forcefully trying to make a deal out of small issue just to bash an actress.
Good DB cleared the air and sv just ignored this crap. Good for them hope they don't get affect by this negative nonsense by some people tantrum against the actress.
DayanHunter thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the reply ssuuvvii :)

I will say don't blame only donal or only shashank .Creative differences are common in workplace. If shashank get along with all his costars then donal too is friendly with every costars. Her last show had two male lead and she was friendly with both of them.

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Seems like its not much happened. And having a good healthy discussion amongst scene and how to go about. That's a good thing! As its been said now twice, nothing of the sort happened to that degree
I also like to say can some others please stop bringing Donal's personal life and relationship into this. It's getting rather disrespectful to an extent to just use a excuse and the ludricious comments or making things up to spread around here constantly. 

As for SV and Donal... the kind of people they are and i have seen. I do not believe are like that. Pretty positive people and rapport with everyone judging from things overall. 

As for laughing. Whether its happened or not or with any set or cast. Or what is about. I find that quite insensitive if someone laughed at a scenerio. No matter what level of star you can or gender or crew member. That is not on. But again seems like nothing of the sort happen which i really don't think someone like SV or even Donal would do. 

(now if two cast member were laughing and bantering then i can see something like this, as you know its a banter/nok jhok amongst them)

Edited by Lennie - 5 years ago
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shashank will never laugh at her poor acting skills  . Thats clearly a lie he laughed at her because she was failing to do acting scenes. He said there was creative disagreement He does not make fun of his co actors if they cannot act properly but actually helps them e.g in BV He used to help Roop Durgapal emote the correct emotions  , help her in acting  and she proudly tells everyone that how she learnt so much from Shanky How he would help her emote the right emotions  in the scenes with him and also  rehearsal with her till she would be ready Shashank never makes fun of any actor Edited by Hina- - 5 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shashank will never laugh at her , neither he fights with his co actors . Know him pretty well so media need to shut up with their lies ðŸ˜¡
Edited by ButterflyOnRose - 5 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The word Brawl makes it sound worse or like like they had a wrestling match. Talk about taking things way out of proposition and going OTT ðŸ˜†   Typical articles!