Donal Bisht and Shashank Vyas get into a brawl on the sets of Roop - Page 3

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by Lennie

<font color="#009933">Seems like its not much happened. And having a good healthy discussion amongst scene and how to go about. That's a good thing! As its been said now twice, nothing of the sort happened to that degree</font>
<font color="#009933">.</font>
<font color="#009933">I also like to say can some others please stop bringing Donal's personal life and relationship into this. It's getting rather disrespectful to an extent to just use a excuse and the ludricious comments or making things up to spread around here constantly.</font>

<font color="#009933">As for SV and Donal... the kind of people they are and i have seen. I do not believe are like that. Pretty positive people and rapport with everyone judging from things overall.</font>

<font color="#009933">As for laughing. Whether its happened or not or with any set or cast. Or what is about. I find that quite insensitive if someone laughed at a scenerio. No matter what level of star you can or gender or crew member. That is not on. But again seems like nothing of the sort happen which i really don't think someone like SV or even Donal would do.</font>

<font color="#009933">(now if two cast member were laughing and bantering then i can see something like this, as you know its a banter/nok jhok amongst them)</font>

This article makes no effing sense to me. They might have creative difference everyone does at times but I am 100% sure nothing like happened.

I have to agree on the personal life stuff we should keep that way but some people likes to bring that up bc if who she is friends with etc... but even sv has personal life he also had friends which insulted him badly we know that it's better to keep that away. Professional and personal cannot be mixed. Forcefully trying to target an actress just to make a mountain over it is getting irritating now been there seen this for sv last time and I had enough of this from the people who is presented in this chat. Kuch bhi karo just bash her. After all the bashing she got from few sv fans she had no grudge from the last interview we saw of island. Why she is not being bashed so much simple bc this article said sv laugh at her lol if it was quoted db laughed at sv by then she would be bashed.

I wanna know what this writer was on when he/she wrote this kuch bhi 🥱
Shashank has all rights to have creative disagreements with makers and even with his co actors  . Creative disagreements happen at all work places Its his right but  media is over doing with false news like he laughed at her  and there was some major brawl. He cleared It was only a  creative disagreement Media only care about their benefit so they sensationalize everything as much as they can for more clicks 
Edited by mahi12 - 5 years ago
Shashank is habitual of joking around so might had laughed on somthing else & it's small issue..They are not great frnds off screen but shashank always talk with everyone nicely & em sure he will be cordial wil Donal too ..
Peace out 
Originally posted by Lennie

<font color="#009933">The word Brawl makes it sound worse or like like they had a wrestling match. Talk about taking things way out of proposition and going OTT😆 Typical articles!</font>

The air has been cleared and some people are still going at it 🥱
I don't want them to be like oh I hate you they will be working for a long hours and long year I just want them to be chilled out and like sv said she listens. Personal life none of my business.