Donal Bisht and Shashank Vyas get into a brawl on the sets of Roop

Posted: 5 years ago

While we hear a plethora of stories about the happy moments actors share on the sets, there are also a few stories on how co-actors do not get along too well while sharing screen space.

There have been rumours in the past about celebrities like Drashti DhamiVivian Dsena (Madhubala), Hina KhanKaran Mehra (Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai), and Rashmi DesaiSiddharth Shukla (Dil Se Dil Tak) not getting along but being professional enough to wow the audience with their sizzling chemistry on television.

The audience enjoys watching the love story of Ishita and Roop on Colors' Roop. Their chemistry makes you want a similar love story. But what about their off-screen equation?

Well, the latest we hear is that lead actors Donal Bisht and Shashank Vyas had a major brawl while shooting for a particular sequence yesterday!

As per our reliable sources, Donal was shooting a scene for which she gave a couple of retakes. Apparently, Shashank, who witnessed this, started laughing at her. As obvious as it may sound, this did not go down to well with Donal.

A source informed us, Donal and Shashank ended up in a verbal spat resulting in the two going into their respective vanities.'

When we contacted Shashank to confirm this piece of news, he said, It was a creative disagreement, but we are not rigid. We are professionals and we work with mutual agreement.'

Donal, meanwhile, called this news baseless and explained, Somebody must have interpreted the situation wrongly.'

All's well that ends well, right?

Means it's not rumur...They doesn't get well along together all jndsd fans know the reason ...
Now shashank is also not happy with her acting like us fans , of course they won't say openly but this is first time shashank been part of such news .  Something must have surely happen nobody admit openly 
Originally posted by ssuuvvii

Means it's not rumur...They doesn't get well along together all jndsd fans know the reason ...
Now shashank is also not happy with her acting like us fans , of course they won't say openly but this is first time shashank been part of such news .  Something must have surely happen nobody admit openly 

Hey ssuuvvii can you please tell me which rumour? Why only jndsd fans knows? 

I think we being fans don't actually know the inside story...so what's the point of such comments..? And being an SV fan, do you believe that a person like him can make fun of someone's acting skills? I don't believe so...even donal is quite a positive girl..both praise each other in their IVs...their might be some creative differences btw them, but it's not a big deal..it happens on almost every show...these media houses make a mountain out of a mole...I feel both are quite mature enough to handle such situations...and even donal stated this piece of news as baseless and twisted...
I feel we must be positive for our show and shashank and support him...that's what we as fans are supposed to do...

Siya read it again..Shashank didn't deny that it's rumur ..
& It's confirmed news they had differences...& We all know Donal is poor actress & shashank is serious with his craft he can definitely give suggestions so instead of getting irked Donal should learn from him..
@curvy gal -  shashank usually mingle will all his co actresses , he is still friends with everyone but donal is prateek's gf & belong to that jndsd vala frnd circle so he also maintain distance with her 

Siya read it again..Shashank didn't deny that it's rumur ..
& It's confirmed news they had differences...& We all know Donal is poor actress & shashank is serious with his craft he can definitely give suggestions so instead of getting irked Donal should learn from him..
I think you also have heard shanky saying that Donal is quite positive and respects and listens to him..if she would have been irked, she could too have given a statement about the same instead of brushing it off by saying it as baseless...I think you have particularly formed an opinion about her being negative with Shashank...if that was the case, those offscreen selfies and IVs wouldn't be seen...
I know how much as a fan you are concerned about shashank and his good...especially when he faced the worst during jndsd days...
But let's not get into that and be positive for him...we all know how much positive he is as a person...he can handle it all quite well...

@curvy gal -  shashank usually mingle will all his co actresses , he is still friends with everyone but donal is prateek's gf & belong to that jndsd vala frnd circle so he also maintain distance with her 
now article has cum on iF also.
shanky is v +ve prsn & he gets along v.well wid all his co actors but i also noticed him keeping distance wid her. hes just cordial wid her not extra closeness .just like 2 prfsnl co actors behave.
but tbh this news is not gud 4 the show already ppl dont like roop wid ishika & trps  r not gud now this.
Shashank surely would never laugh at her i know him since his BV days  Even spot boys at the set adore him so much because he is very humble and sweet He is fun loving who is always friendly with co actors and jokes with his co actors for sure for lively environment on the set but he cannot mock anyone  so thats a lie in the article he laughed at her  As he said there was a  creative difference , there must be some creative difference I believe him .  Edited by RayofHope_ - 5 years ago
Originally posted by tiny15

now article has cum on iF also.
shanky is v +ve prsn & he gets along v.well wid all his co actors but i also noticed him keeping distance wid her. hes just cordial wid her not extra closeness .just like 2 prfsnl co actors behave.
but tbh this news is not gud 4 the show already ppl dont like roop wid ishika & trps  r not gud now this.
He might not be so close to her just like his other coactresses cos she is in a relationship and that too with prateek...but I don't think that has affected their offscreen bond in anyway...
And don't completly believe such articles...they are just to create buzz...
Be positive for the show and keep supporting shanky...he will surely get what he deserves...no one can stop him from that...
Edited by Siya2202 - 5 years ago