8 Oct Epi - WU

4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Naman Pia get ready for gathbandhan. Priest does it. Ansh frees himself and jumps in the venue. The cars are lifted a bit at the impact. Pia Naman and the rest look on. Pia saree come out of the gath bandhan as she goes forward seeing him. She calls out Ansh. Naman signals the goons to kill him. Goons try to hit hum but he hits thwm all. He comes to her. Naman sweats. He tells you have to go with me. Pia says what do you mean. He says I dont have much time now I have come to take you. Naman says what? How dare you. Why will you take her. We are getting married. Pia stops Naman and says let me talk. She says how are you such a lappojhanna. Cant you see I am getting married? He says marriage and with him? Do you even know him? She knows yes I know him. She says if you knew you would not have married him. He tried to kill Guru ma. Naman says you are lying. Pia says you are mad. Why will he kill his own ma? Ansh says I dont know it but I have seen it with my own eyes. She says I dont know why you came here. What enmity you have with Naman. But I know this much that he wont do such a thing. So it will be better you go from here. 
She turns Ansh tries to stop her Naman pushes him. Ansh pushes Naman and he falls on the ground. Pia shouts Naman. Ansh holds her hand. She sees his gold eyes. She tries to pull away her hand but cant. He pulls her along. A goon breaks a bottle on his head. His grip on her opens and all goons hit him together. Pia shouts no. Male Tere Naam plays. He pushes all the goons and they are in the air then fall. He then somersaults in the air turns and then climbs a pillar wall backwards. Pia and the goons are shocked. Goons run away. He climbs backwards. Naman asks Pia to go. He says Ansh is a demon not human. She is shocked. Naman takes Pia. 
Mo thinks why is Ansh not back yet. Is he still searching Ved. She passes the box with Ved statue. The cover lifts and falls. Mo sees ved. Naman Pia come to Guru ma. Pia asks Naman? He says I didnt do it. Good that I came in time else I would have been an orphan. Pia tries to wake GM. Naman says Pia we have to go now. She says no. We cant leave GM in this state alone. He says Pia he came here only for you and if you are here he will come again and who knows how much he will harm people. The lady near GM asks them to go. Naman says Pia lets go before he comes here we have to leave before it. He holds her hand and tries to pull. She holds GM hand and says GM I will be back. All will be ok. GM and Pia hand hold breaks. Naman Pia going in a car. He says Pia dont worry. No one can harm you till I am here. As a would be husband your safety is my duty. She says dont know what happened to Ansh. He wasnt like this at all. The way his eyes shone as if he is not a human but a demon. He says yes he is a full demon not a human. If he was not a demon he would not have attacked us. He is a demon.
Mo says this is chutki. How she came here? If Ved is here where is Ansh. Ansh jumps on the car top. The windows glass break. Naman says it seems he is here. Naman swerves and drives the car in a crooked way. The car hits a tree and stops. Naman tells Pia you go I will handle him. She runs and sees Ansh before her. Ansh says you have to come with me. She shrinks in fear and says no stay far from me. I wont go with you. Naman holds him from back. Naman says Pia run from here. Ansh says you have to go with me. Naman says run. Why are you standing here. Ansh shouts you have to go with me. She runs. Ansh breaks free and Naman falls down. He still hold Ansh leg. Ansh throws him away and he falls far. Ansh cant see Pia now.
Ru enters the room and Mo throws some glass at her. Ru says what are you doing? If I got hurt? Mo chokes Ru with her braid and shuts the door. Mo asks where is Ansh? Ru says I dont know. You told that he went to find Ved. Chai heards sounds from out. She wonders what sounds are they. She understands its coming from dayan room. Should I hear? She eavesdrops. Mo says stop lying. Tell what you are hiding from me. Mo tortures Ru. Mo inserts her nail in Ru throat and Ru screams. Chai thinks I have lost my ears machine. I cant hear anything well. I can only understand that both the dayans are fighting. Mo inserts her nails in Ru throat. Ru says Ansh knows that I am not a daivik. Please leave me. Mo says what? What else can be expected from a foolish dayan like you? You hid such a big thing from me? Why? Ru says I was scared but dont worry I will find a way. Please spare me. Mo says you can do nothing. If you cant use your powers whats the use of the powers. Mo cuts Ru braid. Ru screams. Mo says now you are just like a normal human. This is your punishment. 
Mo thinks if Ansh knows that Ru is not a daivik then sure she has gone to get real daivik. Mo opens the door and Chai almost falls. She greeta bhabhi dayan. Mo asks what were you trying to hear? Chai says I and try to hear? I cant hear anything. Mo says what do you want? Chai says what do I need from you? Nothing I was just coming err going. She goes. Nishant is cleaning a weapon. Divya says what is the use of a weapon that cant be lifted to save some one? What is the use of the power that cant be used to help a needy and weak? Nishant says I am not powerful. I am nothing in front of Bandap dayan. I could not even save you and Gudiya. How can I save any one else? Divya says why are you not thinking that separated you from Gudiya. She has ruined our family now you will let her ruin another family? No. Dont forget you are a rewavanshi. Your duty is to help the weak people. How can you forget your duty? If you wont help save them who will do it? He says but Divya without you how can I do it? He sees Divya is not there.

Precap

Ansh climbs a tree and sees Pia running. He jumps in front of her. He says my mom is in danger only you can help her. She says dont come near me. Snsh says but please listen to me . She takes out the knife and throws it at him. It stabs him in his stomach and he falls down.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u sooo much for the WU. I m glad that GM is all right.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the update... I just hope everything will be fine .. pia will come to Ansh... 
4me2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu17

Thank you for the update... I just hope everything will be fine .. pia will come to Ansh... 

Everything will be fine and I want them to spend a lot of time in the jungle.
4me2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arieltabi

Thank u sooo much for the WU. I m glad that GM is all right.

Yes GM was in her room may be sleeping when they came 
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
thank you fo rthe Wu Puja.
seems to be  a fast paced one. Ru turning normal can be a hindrance. now it would look like she told truth about her being human to Ansh and marrying him  for Love. Our boli baali Pia would not want to be the one to break up Ansh's marriage.
I guess what is discussed about Ansh not being able to cure himself coz he was wounded by a daivik may be right. mmm.. just an idea entered my mind, but I am not sure if I want it to happen now. may be Ansh  being cured by Pia will reverse the fierce  impact they have when they touch... at least his touch leaving burning marks on her.

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
    Jaag Utha Daavansh *LOL*
The entry song   OMG :* it was Fantastic 
Badi Daayan punished Ruby was the most unexpected twist of the day, writer has surprised me this time 👏
As a husband its my duty to save u was the joke of the day thanks Naman u hv a good sense of humor :P
In her self defence piya throws the knief towards Ansh and he got hurt
Will watch todays epi again on tv
Thank u for the written update :)
Edited by Fearless_Lover - 5 years ago
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Thanks for the WU! Since it was a Daivik who hurt him, he won't be able to heal himself easily. Pia will have to nurse him back to health. 
I guess only GM can make Pia believe that Naman tried to kill her. She won't believe anyone else. 
Edited by slippery_chilka - 5 years ago
4me2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

thank you fo rthe Wu Puja.
seems to be  a fast paced one. Ru turning normal can be a hindrance. now it would look like she told truth about her being human to Ansh and marrying him  for Love. Our boli baali Pia would not want to be the one to break up Ansh's marriage.
I guess what is discussed about Ansh not being able to cure himself coz he was wounded by a daivik may be right. mmm.. just an idea entered my mind, but I am not sure if I want it to happen now. may be Ansh  being cured by Pia will reverse the fierce  impact they have when they touch... at least his touch leaving burning marks on her.

Umm Ru turning normal wont be that much of a hindrance. Even now Ru had lied and cheated them to marry Ansh so the marriage can be annulled just on that basis. Pia needs to know how Ru married him. Umm yes you may be right if she cures him then his touch on her may not have that effect on her skin any more. 
4me2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Jaag Utha Daavansh *LOL*

The entry song   OMG :* it was Fantastic 
Badi Daayan punished Ruby was the most unexpected twist of the day, writer has surprised me this time 👏
As a husband its my duty to save u was the joke of the day thanks Naman u hv a good sense of humor :P
In her self defence piya throws the knief towards Ansh and he got hurt
Will watch todays epi again on tv
Thank u for the written update :)

I loved the entry BGM. Even I never thought Mo will do that to Ru. Naman and would be husband is a joke. He can never save any one. Today episode was real good.