Nana Patekar BREAKS SILENCE on Tanushree Dutta's HARASSMENT Allegation

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApDqNdqlswo[/YOUTUBE]
He said nothing, kahe ka breaks silence 😆.
He is saying he cannot say anything as his lawyer and manager have said not to discuss anything with media.
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e_4_TeJrXo[/YOUTUBE]
^ Exactly he is that kinda person...the way he passionately spoke about women safety...  he is not one to fake his behavior to cater to an image... he has never cared about what anyone thinks about him...

I for one wont blame him, unless Tanushree has some solid proof against him... rest all, i dont know, vikas bahl seems a serial harasser... was shocked to read about Rajat Kapoor and Chetan Bhagat, but still that was sad and my sympathies for the victim... but in this case, i would give Nana benefit of doubt...
don't know why so much importance given to him, even by tanu, the guy is a filth anyways

Originally posted by anjs

^ Exactly he is that kinda person...the way he passionately spoke about women safety...  he is not one to fake his behavior to cater to an image... he has never cared about what anyone thinks about him...

I for one wont blame him, unless Tanushree has some solid proof against him... rest all, i dont know, vikas bahl seems a serial harasser... was shocked to read about Rajat Kapoor and Chetan Bhagat, but still that was sad and my sympathies for the victim... but in this case, i would give Nana benefit of doubt...

+100000
He looks pretty freaky ðŸ˜†
All these excuses for NP seems like, if say SK is a great human being, just because he has done so many humanitarian works, so all his positives can cancel out his negative. 

Tanushree-Nana row: Farmer widows support Patekar and burn Dutta's posters

The farmers' widows claim that Tanushree Dutta is 'unnecessarily defaming' Nana Patekar.

• IndiaToday.in
  • New Delhi
  • October 7, 2018
  • UPDATED: October 7, 2018 13:41 IST
Farmers' widows are furious with Tanushree Dutta for accusing Nana Patekar of sexually assaulting her.

The Tanushree Dutta-Nana Patekar controversy is getting more tangled and murky, as the days go by.

Tanushree accused Nana of sexually harassing her on the sets of 2008 film Horn Ok Pleasss. When she protested, she said that he called members from the political party MNS, to come and bash up her car.

Yesterday (October 6), Tanushree filed a complaint against Nana.

However, Nana has received much support from the rural areas of Maharashtra. Nana had started the Naam Foundation, which worked for the betterment of farmers in the drought-prone areas of Marathwada and Vidarbha and across Maharashtra. Owing to this, many of the farmers' widows from the region of Pandharkaoda have now come out in support for Nana.

They say that Tanushree is "unnecessarily defaming" Nana. They hailed Nana as a father figure, as he had been helping women whose husbands committed suicide due to the agrarian crisis in the region.

The women also burnt photos and effigies of Tanushree. A protester told ANI, "Nana Patekar has helped us as a brother and such baseless allegations against him are unacceptable."

On his part, Nana denied the allegations by Tanushree and said that there were around 50 people on set, so nothing inappropriate could have happened. He also slapped a legal case on her.

Disgusting piece of trash. He did the same with Manisha but it was deemed as an affair and brushed under the rug. Wish Manisha would come out in the open and speak up. I hope she gains the courage to.