Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Like her as an actress but what did she expect from a Golmaal film... it is a mindless comedy... people watch this movie for fun not for some serious performances...
nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bollywoodlaver

Naseeer and his wife need a life, if they don't like Bollywood then they should quit! Stop bashing the movies that give you your bread and butter! Both are also quite overrated, especially ratna, I have definitely seen better actors, ratna's act as a Punjabi woman in mubaarakaan was laughable!

Preach! Her and her husband are talentless hacks who behave like they're the King and Queen of acting prowess. And so grumpy, both of them, my God.
I watched only the first Golmaal movie and the "jokes" gave me a headache so I didnt attempt any of the others but people enjoyed those films. And how was this old hag in a comedy movie anyway, I dont know. 
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ehh! These wannabe intellectuals are so annoying! 
Karenina thumbnail

Originally posted by: AladdinKaChirag

Ehh! These wannabe intellectuals are so annoying! 

Aye.

What amazes is how these people seem to have a problem with every damn thing that doesn't fit their narrow mindset.

The mantra to live and let live is lost in oblivion.
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
the reason why rohit shetty movies do well is because they hav an audience, the genre may not be ratna's taste but she shudnt then make the audience feel bad for watching them, some movies we watch for logic and seriousness and then others we watch because we just want to laugh and enjoy

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I did not find anything what she said was wrong. She's just saying that the execution of Golmaal 3 was not upto the mark. She was purely putting forward her view point and talking about what went wrong and why despite having great scripts, changes are made to appeal to the audience thinking they can't understand intelligent movies.They changed the script to make the common people understand. She's not wrong in saying that movies today are made keeping in mind that people have no sense as most movies today are of quite poor quality and most of them are not even entertaining but dumb. Once a year we get to see good movies and those good movies are something logical and not even great but simple. 

It's not that Indian audience does not understand intelligent movies but Indian producers don't want to experiment.
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Oh please!!!!!

The main reason why you are defending rohit shitty and his equally shitty movies is just because he is the director of your idol's upcoming garbage called Simmba 🥱 It's not rocket science and one doesn't have to be a rocket scientist to see why you are speaking in favor of rohit shitty so very passionately

another new MID attacking my comment, how surprising 

raj80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nigahen

Preach! Her and her husband are talentless hacks who behave like they're the King and Queen of acting prowess. And so grumpy, both of them, my God.
I watched only the first Golmaal movie and the "jokes" gave me a headache so I didnt attempt any of the others but people enjoyed those films. And how was this old hag in a comedy movie anyway, I dont know. 

Naseer and Ratna r talentless hacks ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤£...I am not surprised though in this forum u get to read such stuff ,some weird logic and some bizarre discussions ðŸ˜†...

OT: I am sure some of them have not even watched the video...I don't feel wht she said here is entirely wrong...as per her the film turned out to b completely diff from the script she was offered  ...this happens with many actors and it's not surprising...this is wht she was actually criticizing abt Golmaal...she liked the script but to her surprise the film execution was not upto the mark as a result the film turned out to b completely different than wht she had signed for...
Edited by raj80 - 5 years ago
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She's not wrong! So tired of these dumb movies that lack all logic. A movie can be entertaining and lighthearted without being so illogical and stupid. The Golmaal series is one of the most IQ-killing series I've ever seen in my life. Please look to Hollywood comedy and take some tips.