Abhishek Bachchan: The moment Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and I got togeth

Posted: 5 years ago
At an event, Abhishek Bachchan got candid about his love story with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. He said that they got serious about each other during Umrao Jaan.

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan make for one of the most stunning star couples. Their love story is like a typical Bollywood film. First, they were good friends and then became lovers and eventually tied the knot. Ash and Abhi got married in 2007 and they have a beautiful daughter named Aaradhya. Their family is a happy one and there's a lot of love between them. No matter what event or function it is, Aishwarya and Abhishek always make an appearance together along with their lovely daughter.

So when did they realise their feelings for each other? He said, "Things took a serious turn during Umrao Jaan. After that, I proposed to her and then we got married and now we have a beautiful daughter, Aaradhya."

The two will soon reunite for a film titled Gulab Jamun. After a long time, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan will be seen on screen together. Their fans can't wait to see the lovely couple again on screen and witness their magical chemistry!

Isn't their love story a fairy tale one?

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/337191/housefull-3-starts-shoot-mid-august

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How they love each other blah blah blah !!This makes me feel the other blind on them is true ! 

Originally posted by: fivestars

How they love each other blah blah blah !!This makes me feel the other blind on them is true !

Exactly