Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Wow ... new CC πŸ˜Š Thankful to SutapasimaπŸ€— for providing this loveliest nest to sit for a while in the presence of friends interacting with each other to share the feelings of exhilaration after watching every episode.❀️ πŸ˜Š 
Congratulations friends for entering into the new CC so soon , and see, the serial ranking is already started changing, shows the popularity of this serial and forum!😊  
Have a nice day.πŸ€— 

Image result for radha krishna raas leela images Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4me2

Thanks for posting Madhuri write ups here. They are so wonderful .

Thank you Suta for carryforward few of the ripples from the previous CC. πŸ€— 
Thank you Puja for liking those wind waves, those are few fragments of my Radha Krishna SS, posted in Mythological Masthi . 
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janakivallav

Congratulation for new thread

Splendid, beautiful, spectacular creation Rakhi, πŸ€—the innocence of Radha and the pure bliss on the face of Krishna, clearly visible here in your creation.😊 
Related image

Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Wow ... new CC πŸ˜Š Thankful to SutapasimaπŸ€— for providing this loveliest nest to sit for a while in the presence of friends interacting with each other to share the feelings of exhilaration after watching every episode.❀️ πŸ˜Š 

Congratulations friends for entering into the new CC so soon , and see, the serial ranking is already started changing, shows the popularity of this serial and forum!😊  
Have a nice day.πŸ€— 

Image result for radha krishna raas leela images

What a pretty pic .. it depicts us ...
we are all the gopikas in this forum dancing ti the tunes of Krishna in perfect harmony ...
Viswasruti thumbnail
Friends, want to share a few of my feelings-- 
Krishna's meeting with Radha at what age was a highly debatable point . Sumi or Suta asked me in the previous pages , why Radha has to feel sad for Krishna's marriage with Rukmini , when  he never deserted or deceived her. For me , Radha was the guiding force to her Krishna and Krishna was Radha's spiritual light to see the new world with that different perspective..
There was no exact evidence of the age difference between Radha and Krishna But According to Garg Samhita Krishna was 4 or 5 years younger than Radha .in this Radha was a married woman prior to meeting her  Krishna . 

Brahmavaivrata Purana puts Radha and Krishna's ages at 15 and 11 respectively at the time of their separation. Means Radha was elder to Krishna, but not a married woman in it.

Later stories sometimes portray Radha as younger than Krishna, sometimes older. Some refer to her as married, others refer to her as unmarried. Radha was elder than Krishna, the Puranas and Samhitas established it . As mentioned in the Garg Samhita and Brahma Vaivarta Purana, she was maternal aunty of Krishna,[ Nand's cousin sister] and was already married to Ayan.  

Acco to me , there was a sort of free society prevalent at Nandgoan because of the presence of Krishna there . He has already shown his prowess as a spiritual kid with spirited thought!No one dares or rather likes to question his deeds and mischiefs of Krishna because they already realized that he is a God himself. 

Radha Krishna love story is highly  fictional one, developed by many mystic writers with divergent ideas, antithetical to one another ,  Radha  and Krishna were created as extraordinary fictional characters, Radha was the most mysterious feminine archetype here.  

Radha's blindness till the presence of Krishna in near vicinity, raised in different place and meeting at one point of the story , that is one line of thinking , and in a different version, Radha was  already married and played with Krishna and taken care of him, for that Krishna started loving that cowherd woman and with those fond memories marched forward to define a new world order for the future generations!But for me, Radha was the guiding force behind Krishna the preacher of the new theme to love and by losing herself to Krishna and gifted him to the world to define the new world order . If she insists to keep him for herself, how Krishna will be able to move to Mathura to do justice to mankind?!Radha was the invisible associate to the Almighty and Draupadi was the prime cause as an affected woman to extinct the sin and offense in this world ,  in that War . 

The Radha Krishna story in this serial is moving with a variation, here both are in similar age groups with a few added imaginary situations. The story flow is good and they are supporting their theme with good explanations, with a few background stories.Very interesting narration with a smooth flow of the story . 

As one of our friends expressed, cursing Radha is a bit unpalpable, but they tried their best to justify it . The blind baby Radha, the potboiler Radha and the confused Radha added new dimention to the scenes . Kans has the suspicion only ,  after realizing  the death of Putana in the hands of an infant, and from then on he concentrated on Brindavan to eliminate his foe, because he started believing that Krishna must be the 8th kid of his sister Devaki , that's why invited Balram and Krishna to Mathura, to test their strength with his own eyes. Only after reaching the Mathura, Krishna before killing him he revealed his real identity. It has authenticity, and all other angles -- like provoking Kans by declaring his identity somewhere else  etc are purely fictional, one of the many angles in this mysterious mystic story . 

Now, the serial reaches to  the main theme --the eternal love of Radha Krishna. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: BARBlE

Congrats for new cc πŸ₯³

I would like to request sutapa to not post written updates of episodes till it airs on tv πŸ˜Š

The channel/ makers are  showing the episode at 6 PM every day ... posting of update depends not on airing time but  when am free from clinics /tutorials ... 
you are welcome to visit the thread only after the show airs my dear . .πŸ€—

To tell you inside story when I was asking for permission to do LUs,  the GM asked me this forum did not need the updating as it had low activity πŸ˜² I should concentrate on other forums .
Got the permission just few days back πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

What a pretty pic .. it depicts us ...
we are all the gopikas in this forum dancing ti the tunes of Krishna in perfect harmony ...

This is an enchanting interpretation Suta. Well said. πŸ‘ This serial is gaining popularity within no time, the viewers awestruck for this grandeur of settings and highly meaningful dialogues.😊 
Will write a few lines on yesterday's episode now , the first one for this CC.😊
Related image

Viswasruti thumbnail
Hi friendsπŸ€— , here I  am with a few lines on yesterdays episode. Hope you like these words just like my earlier write-ups.😊
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Is It  Called A Dream Or A Divine Drama ??

"Radha, don't store dreams in your eyes, they may roll down with tears when you go to a  far off place from me !! Or else they may roll down that delicate curtain between you and the dream when you close your eyelids !! Who knows, when you see into the foggy morning , your dream may melt in that morning mist !! Don't store your dreams in your eyes Radha, share those with me-- I know how to double your dreams!!

"Visakha why Krishna said these words to me  ??  Radha was still in trance!

Visakha with a concealed smile watching Radha when she was reviewing the day's happenings with a rollicking jollity!

"Lalitha, tell me once ... why his flute is always singing that fusion of Madhyamavathi  Raga from Brindavan ?? --Lalitha was watching Radha with surprise and listening to her words with an inquisitive interest !!

Radha , Lalitha and Vishakha were going back to Barsana, the bullocks of their cart were running with a zest that day !!

'See Radha , did you observe one thing? While going to that place with pots in the morning, the bullocks ran like taking us to win a teasing encounter !! But see!! While coming back, they are moving like to win over that chasing charmer Krishna !! Ohh ...see see Radha , your savior is following us ! Do you want to say anything to him ?' asked Lalitha 

"No , what can I say , I already experienced his eagerness to be noticed by us !

"Don't say' us'  Radha , he was too earnest to be noticed by you! teased Vishakha !

Radha with a jerk saw Krishna following their cart !!

She was astounded for his courage ... "why he is following with that smile on his face , with that swaying feather on his head ? with that flute  in his hand which is magically producing a  sweet  musical note on his lips?"Radha was immersed in her thoughts while Lalitha and Vishakha discussing the day's experiences!

My beloved Krishna ...    

Are you the one for whom I am waiting since long ?- Is this a bestirring call from you with that warm striking smile?? Is this a silent melody of all those glances that speak volumes of love? Is it a joy that spreads a closeness even in a distance ?! Is this an exalted mirth of meeting someone so special?

Radha was re-living in those moments, when Krishna stand in front of her with his imposing presence!She was surprised when he talked with her or when he tackled with that horrendous situation, in all those moments-- he behaved in such a way that she belongs to Him!! A longing for him in her heart all of a sudden, "why I want to be still in his presence forever ?

My enchanting Krishna ...

Like a cloud, you drifted towards me ,and intensified my thirst, by hiding the moist of love  in your heart you disappeared like a spark !! As if asking me --are the clouds filled with your dreams or with your tears ?? Krishna , why you laughed at me when ...when my heartbeat uttered only your name ?? To which musical note does it belong?

Radha my charming girl ...

Your sweet glances are stinging me like a honey bee, spreading a fragrant nectar in my nerves !!

Like a strand of thread concealed in the tangled bunch of flowers, your bonding is hidden in my heart , how long I am carrying these feelings for you, since an inordinate time I am waiting for you Radha  !Is it me or you ? Radha , tell me  who is more fortunate today? Why like a singing bird's far off cry your thoughts are echoing in my heart? You are making me sing a  new song every morning ! Like a moonlight under the cover of fog, you are out of my reach now  ... your searching glances are like a  warm hug which whispers  those many principles of romance, encompassing me with a delicate charm !! Is this called a dream or a divine drama ??

The maker of the pots handed over her fears and sorrows to her life giver! The creator himself indulged in preaching, sermons about the meaning of life through the breaking of pots in front of the dumbstruck spectators!

Related image

4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hello all. Madhuri lovely Raas Leela pic you posted.