I am disgusted

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

That was the worst thing I ever witnessed. 

Thank god sasygambis Nahin iss show mein warna usko harass karta dikha dete Alexander ko, thank god Parysatis Nahin aayi warna uska bhi rape Karwa dete...😊
I have no interest in this show anymore..but will try to come back again for my good friends here...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know you were disgusted a lot! πŸ˜†
You just vanished from the thread after the first page itself. 
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hi LuckySnow,

We know exactly how you feel. As Vaishnavi said, it was obvious when you stopped posting right after the episode update you shared. 

Hope you have recovered from the shock a bit. I know it will take some time.

It's good to have you back. The forum is too quiet without your posts. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

I know you were disgusted a lot!  πŸ˜†

You just vanished from the thread after the first page itself. 

πŸ˜† 

that bas***d Tewari went in too much detail in that scene...Toomuch I was embarrassed before my family...I can't tell you the feeling watching that...it was awkward...😊

Chalo I will still not support Puru and gang...Jo marji karle Tewari Kabhi supp nahinn karoonga😊.if you will see the comments everywhere Tewari ki reputation Ka rape ho Gaya hai totally...I hope nobody watches his new show😊

As for this show I am really tired. This disgusting storyline in addition to silly Roxane storyline plus psycho lover ambi Kumar ...πŸ˜• 

It's now almost obvious Alexander ki maut Barsine ke hathon, Barsine ki Roxane ke hathon...after battle both wives will be expecting child like in real. Roxane being possessive one kill barsine...or she will take revengue of Alex death if Barsine is killing him...

And if porus is still losing this battle (with or without Rakhi) then what is the use of such disgusting scene...

And that Tewari had such a gall to show so smooth transition of Alexander from being abusive husband to a concerned husband (for other wife )...I am so confused...

Ambi Kumar and his mother must go out now, m bored by them. May be Roxana will save her Bhabhi lachi  

I dont think Oly and roxy will come to know about Alexander act... But when Barsine be pregnant they will ...and then there will be transition of sanskari behna into possessive wife...πŸ₯±

Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Can't stand Alexander's scenes! Never thought it would ever come to this. 
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckySnow

πŸ˜† 

that bas***d Tewari went in too much detail in that scene...Toomuch I was embarrassed before my family...I can't tell you the feeling watching that...it was awkward...😊

Chalo I will still not support Puru and gang...Jo marji karle Tewari Kabhi supp nahinn karoonga😊.if you will see the comments everywhere Tewari ki reputation Ka rape ho Gaya hai totally...I hope nobody watches his new show😊

As for this show I am really tired. This disgusting storyline in addition to silly Roxane storyline plus psycho lover ambi Kumar ...πŸ˜• 

It's now almost obvious Alexander ki maut Barsine ke hathon, Barsine ki Roxane ke hathon...after battle both wives will be expecting child like in real. Roxane being possessive one kill barsine...or she will take revengue of Alex death if Barsine is killing him...

And if porus is still losing this battle (with or without Rakhi) then what is the use of such disgusting scene...

And that Tewari had such a gall to show so smooth transition of Alexander from being abusive husband to a concerned husband (for other wife )...I am so confused...

Ambi Kumar and his mother must go out now, m bored by them. May be Roxana will save her Bhabhi lachi  

I dont think Oly and roxy will come to know about Alexander act... But when Barsine be pregnant they will ...and then there will be transition of sanskari behna into possessive wife...πŸ₯±

@bold 
this transition is even more disgusting. SidT will do whatever he wants with Alexander's character just to set up a contrived battle and ending of the show. It's clear they have been struggling a lot to come up with material to fill up the 260 episodes because they ran out of steam a long time ago and failed to set the right context and grounds for Porus winning or losing in a fair battle. We wanted to see personal scenes of Alexander's life but not this sort of thing that he is using as cheap fillers until the battle happens. The Alexander who was introduced with the emphasis on seene pe waar is now shown resorting to underhanded tactics and behaving like a haivaan, and if he wins it is unlikely this will be a fair and square war. He has to be villainized beyond belief to set the stage for the CGM story and possibly Chanakya's ruthless tactics later on.

As for Olympias finding out what he did, who knows if SidT has the decency to show that and to show her punishing him and rebuking him for it. 

Roxanne may not know the details of the incident and only think that her fears have come true about Alexander being interested in Barsine, or worry about competitors for the throne. It is telling that he did all this when he knows she is supposedly very far away praying for his safety. If he has that bad feeling that something will happen to her, maybe that will come true and he can be in agony again. 

If he finds out she is in PR he might think she has been kidnapped like Olympias was, and would be furious, but the impact will never be the same on us viewers as it was in Olympias' case because of his image being tarnished beyond salvation.

Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
The show itself is disgusting. We should really have left long back. I don't like this particular habit of Indian entertainment Industry that they all believe in degrading foreigners to glorify us. India has been far more superior in culture than other civilizations as Luckysnow said, so there is absolutely no need to do this. Foreigners ko bilkul hi gaya guzra dikhate hain aur Indians ko extra mahaan. I don't like their soch. It's regressive mentality.
This is probably my last post here. If I stay, I would abuse this fictional character more and more which won't look good! Bye Friends! Would miss our happy time !
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

The show itself is disgusting. We should really have left long back. I don't like this particular habit of Indian entertainment Industry that they all believe in degrading foreigners to glorify us. India has been far more superior in culture than other civilizations as Luckysnow said, so there is absolutely no need to do this. Foreigners ko bilkul hi gaya guzra dikhate hain aur Indians ko extra mahaan. I don't like their soch. It's regressive mentality.

This is probably my last post here. If I stay, I would abuse this fictional character more and more which won't look good! Bye Friends! Would miss our happy time !

I understand how you feel, especially since we've tried to keep watching just for Alexander despite the crazy tracks on the show. Now the support for Alexander and his conquest seems meaningless as does this show. 

I was saying on the other thread that the CVs are insecure about being able to present the people of the sone ki chidiya and their ability to defend themselves through their superior battle techniques and immense sense of patriotism. Bharat at that time was great because it WAS great on its own merit, it did not have to be great in comparison to other countries/kingdoms. The CVs have insulted the honor of the Bharatis of that time and the real king Porus too, because they did not need such cheap tricks in order to be glorious, they WERE glorious already. 

It was great meeting you on this forum, and if there's a good show we both watch in future, I'm sure we will have fun discussing it.