Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Posted: 5 years ago
farhan ali agha and aijaz aslam look alike but i feel farhan looks more younger, fresh and good looking
Ahsan-Khan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In Mere Humdum Mere Dost, I couldn't digest the fact that the hero (Adnan- 48 yrs) is older than the heroine's father (Farhan Agha- 43 yrs)
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

farhan ali agha and aijaz aslam look alike but i feel farhan looks more younger, fresh and good looking

@red . you broke my heart Hinna.💔 Farhan is more handsome, and he has a gr8 voice! ðŸ˜³
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: Indianboy69

In Mere Humdum Mere Dost, I couldn't digest the fact that the hero (Adnan- 48 yrs) is older than the heroine's father (Farhan Agha- 43 yrs)

they were supposed to be the same age lol
awida thumbnail

they were supposed to be the same age lol

How can a girl fall for her father's friend?!😕 I liked the drama , but this is a huge age difference! 
Ahsan-Khan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Emmad Irfani has been named in world's '100 Most Handsome Men' after Fawad and Imran.
Congratulations.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: awida

How can a girl fall for her father's friend?!😕 I liked the drama , but this is a huge age difference! 

did you even watch it? that was the whole concept of the show...a girl falling in love with her fathers friend and thats why he was hiding his feelings because he was afraid of society
this drama is so cose to my heart
awida thumbnail

did you even watch it? that was the whole concept of the show...a girl falling in love with her fathers friend and thats why he was hiding his feelings because he was afraid of society
this drama is so cose to my heart

of course I watched it. I became a big fan of Adnan Siddiqui after it. They made it look good on screen , but I was just thinking of the future of the couple. he'll age and she'll have to take care of him very soon.😆
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

dhoop kinaare had the same story
awida thumbnail

dhoop kinaare had the same story

Thank you so much @Hina. just checked it , and I am in love with it. insha Allah will watch it soon.😃