stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Shashank Vyas bow down for this guy... his acting is always heatt touching. He is not only good looking but full of talent. I have been following him since Jana na dil se door I must say, he became one of my favorite actor. Love the way he does every scene. I really wish him lots lots of sucess in life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👏 he rocked this show...but dont want this show to go down because of ishika so called fl ..
agree with u totally ...shanky rocked it ...and he made us all cry with his performance...such a realistic acting !
even when he pushed ranveer hand ...that roop tune and anger on his face ...so mindblowing !!👏😳
ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Shashank is bundle of talent...He is damn natural.actor & very good looking too..He is very underrated I feel..
He deserve much much more successs in his proffesssion 🥳
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am following him since him BV his debut show He is one of my most favorite actors He is flawless actor and very good looking too . Complete package ⭐️ Edited by Hina- - 5 years ago
Libra123 thumbnail
he is definitely underrated, got stuck with this plastic face..wish someone who can act at least a little can be paired with him
SugaryHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shashank is an outstanding actor for sure👏 
Proud fan since BV😳
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Shashank is a powerhouse of talent . He has been my favorite since BV .Not only he is a great actor but also a wonderful human being . 😊
Always wish best for him ❤️Wishing he achieves more and more success in his life and career because he deserves it ⭐️
AutumnonVenus thumbnail
I am watching Shashank for the first time in Roop . I have become die hard fan of his😳 
I will watch his past shows too😛 .He is indeed an excellent actor and very charming too . He definitely makes me drool on him 😆He is so tall and good looking ❤️He seems to be very nice human being too 😃Complete package Indeed , Looks , talent and great personality ❤️

JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He is a natural actor, and very good looking, I like his sweetness too. I have been a fan from BV days. I started watching this show because of him. All the best to Shashank.