TS: The Decision *Last CH updated on PG 2* (COMPLETED)

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Heyyy Friends I'm writing for the First Time at MEIEJ Forum... Hope You all will like it...  😊😊😊

TS: The Decision

Chapter No #1 

Story starts from the Day when Ria's Truth was out infront of RK and Police arrested RK as Ria faked Her Harassment..

In RK Mansion
In Living Hall
Bittu Ji was walking To and Fro and as usual was busy in Answering Calls from Reporters.. While Radha, Deepali and Sikky were sitting on Sofas and as usual Pabbo was commenting on Madhu,that what is happening till now its all because of Madhu...

In RK's Room
Madhu sitting on RK's Bed and was lost in Thoughts and remembered Time to Time, how much RK has humiliated Her, Ruined Her, Destroyed Her and broke Her beyond Limits..

Her Pictures with RK in different Angles to which She was very much Unaware, under different Titles on the Newspaper...

Ruined Her Mother's,  Malik's and Her Self Respect. Commented on Her Birth infront of Press Conference..

Her MMS was been made and was been send to all Mobile Phone, demeaning Her Image more...

Malik was beaten up very badly...

Broke Her Sister's only Dream, very badly...

For 40 Lakhs, He took 4 Pheres with Her, threw Mangalsutra at Her, poured down Vermillion, Kaala Teeka from burned Coal, khali khalash, Ninth servant, Anokhi Sughraat..

Made Her, His Spot on Set...

Humiliated Her Maa on Set...

Took stamp of Malik on Contract Papers...

Humiliated Her during Party...

She thought after all those insults and  humiliation, She saved His Life, He taking His Case back to save Her Malik from being arrested, Karwa chaut on Set,
uniting and making Her Parent (Padmini and Malik) agree for marriage, saving Her from Balraaj Singh Chaudary, many more Tom and Jerry fight, many little Romance and giving Him Champi ETC... She thought now everything is going to be Alright and Good btw them... But soon when they were going to complete their Pheres, She found out it was All PREM-GAME invented by Him... He played Prem-Game with Her to see Her broken and shattered after Slapping Him 4 Times... Since He fought with Her Mind, He wasnt Successful in breaking Her then played with Her Heart, made Her to learn Love, made Her to Dream and made Her to leave Her every Precious Relations behind it and walk with Her RK... It was all part of His Prem-Game and there breaking the 4 Pheras Shaadi, Her Heart which held so much Love for Him, Her Aatma Wishwaas and Aatma Samaan, completely destroyed and Shattered Her from the Core... And later on seeing Madhu on Sets,  Sultan with Her, His Possesiveness with Jealousy grows..  Then later vowing Her through RK's Style and Rishab's Love, She have forgiven Him completely and married Him... 
Later Sultan blaming Radha for snatching His Mother's Rights.. Sultan emotionally blackmailing Madhu to leave RK and in end He was Shot to death by RK..

She thought now its enough They have given Test and would live Happily but She was wrong..

She was choosen as RK's Heroine in His Film after being Banned from Film Industry...

Day and Night with His Love and Anger, She has done half Film...

After being Pregnant, constant been blackmailing from Him to abort the Baby...

After Film's Success due to His extent Extreme jealousy, He taunted Her and even blamed for Her Baby's Death...

Ria coming into picture, ignoring, avoiding Her and asking Space from Her... Humiliated Her during Jagraatan, blamed Her for mistrusting Him, open Old Wounds of Sultan "Sultan Yaad Hai Madhu, Maine Bhi Toh Bardash Kiya Tha completely neglecting Sultan was nothing for Her and what She had done later on only to Save Him from Sultan.. Taking Ria's Side Time to Time during Her stay at RK Mansion, taking Ria's Side and blaming Her...

Now when just sometime Ria's Real Face came infront of His Eyes, He wanted to applogize to Her before His behaviour but before He could do that due to Fake Charge on Him by Ria, He was been arrested...

Remembering all with Teary Eyes...

Madhu: Tumhe Mera Shak dikha par uski andar ki gandagi nahi... (Pause) Aur RK tumne toh Mujh par kayi bar Shak kiye Sultan ko lekar aur harbar Mene un Shak ko dur karne ki larayi larhi... Par kabhi kamyab nahi hui, aur un Shako ko lekar Tum mujhe kitne Lago keh samne bezaat kiya Set par aur Party Mein...
Aur aj jab Mere Shak ko dur karne ki ayi toh Tumne kya kiya...

[Madhu: You have seen My Mistrust but You failed to notice Her Uglyness... (Pause) And RK You also Mistrusted Me many Times taking Sultan and I tried My best to clear Your all Mistrusts.. But was been Unsuccessful and taking that Mistrust, You had Humiliated Me infront of so many Peoples on Set and in Party.
And when it was Time to clear My Mistrust, so what You did to Me...]

(Saying it She closed Her Eyes and Tears started to flow more from Her Eyes... Then opening Her Teary Eyes...)

Madhu: Galti Meri hi thi jo Mene socha keh ab itna sab kuch hone keh bewajud Tum Mujhe samjhoge aur Mujh par Trust karhoge... Par tumne kabhi nahi kiya RK kabhi bhi nahi.. (Pause) Mein kabhi bhi Filmi duniya main nahi ana chati par sirf aur sirf tumari wajase ayi aur kya paaya Mene akhr main keh Mera RK mujhse, apni Madhu se jalta hai aur isliye Premier par Humari Film ki success keh bad Tumne, Humare Baby ko accept kiya. RK Mein bewakuf nahi thi keh Mein na jan sakhoon keh Tumne Humare Baby ko Accept kyun kiya aur phr kis tarhan Party main Tumne Meri bezaati ki... Sab kuch janti thi Mein aur sab kuch samjti thi par Chup rahi yeh soch kar kabhi toh Tum mujh par, apni Madhu, apni Biwi par bharosa karoge... Har bar Meine Apni Self Respect keh hatke Tumare barema socha... (Pause) Phr Tumne Humare Bache ko chur jane ka ilzam bhi Mujhe diya keh Humara Baby, Meri Success keh darmiyan araha tha isliye Mene usey mar dala. Tum aisa socha bhi sakhte ho RK...

[Madhu: It was My Fault that I thought after what happened You would now Understand Me and would Trust Me... But You never had done it RK, Never... (Pause) I never wanted to step in Film Industry and if I stepped it was all for You, only for You and what I got in return that My RK is Jealous from, His Madhu and thats whyyy after Premier of Our Successful Film, You accepted Our Baby... RK I wasn't Dumb that I failed to realize whyyy You Accept Our Baby and whyyy You Humiliated Me in the Success Party... I have known everything and I understood Your every Intensions but I stayed silent in thinking that Someday You would, You would Trust on Your Madhu... I always neglected My Self Respect infront of You and thought for You only... (Pause) And then You blamed Me for killing Our Baby that My Baby was becoming hindrance to My Successful Career so thats whyyy I killed it...  How could You ever think of it like this RK...]

(Saying it more Tears flows from Her Eyes... And then continuing...)

Madhu: Phr Ria ayi Humari Zindagi main aur Mujhe Eshaas hua keh Tumne toh Mujhse kabhi Sache Dill se Pyaar hi nahi kiya... agar kiya hota toh har morh par Tum Mera saath dete, Mujh par bharosa karte aur Mujhe samjte... Aur Aj Hum enjoy karhe hote apni Baby ki ane ki khushi mein. (Pause) RK jahan Pyaar hota hai wahan bharosa hota par Tumne toh kabhi Bharosa kiya hi nahi, na pehle aur na hi Ab... Tum Mujh par itna bharosa hi nahi karte...
(After some Pause) Ab Mujhe samj agaya keh Mein kya hoon Tumare liye. Tumara Pyaar nahi balke Addat hoon Mein RK and kuch bhi nahi...

[Madhu: Then Ria came into Our Life and then during those Times I realized that You never have Loved Me trully... If You have ever Loved Me then at every Twist and Turns of Life, You would have supported Me, Trusted Me and understood Me.. And Today We would have been welcoming Our Baby happily... (Pause) Where there is Love so automatically Trust is also there but You have never Trusted neither in Past nor right now... You haven't Trusted Me enough RK to Live with You... 
(After some Pause) And now I understood what Am I for You... I'm not Your Love but I have became a Habit for You RK and nothing esle...]

(After saying this She wiped Her Tears and with Determinant Voice...)

Madhu: Ab bas bht hogaya.. Mein nahi bardash karsakhti ab... Apni Himat se bardash kiya Mene Apne Pyaar keh liye, Tumari baato ko, Tumare Taano ko aur Tumare Shak ko... Aur ab aur nahi... Bas bht hogaya Rishab Kundra...

[Madhu: Now its Enough for Me... I can't tolerate more... I have tolerated more than Enough for My Love, to Your Words, Your Taunts and Your Mistrusts... Now Its Enough Mr. Rishab Kundra..]

(Saying it with Determined Voice and was more than determined than Past... Then seeing Bittu Ji, with Him of Him She collected the Proofs against Ria...)

Next Day
At Receptional Area
With help of Bittu Ji, She played the CD which was changed by Ria then showing Master Copy of Original CD, which She hide it very smartly... After seeing it, all get to know and hence proved Ria was the guilty one and RK was Innocent... Then...

Madhu: Bittu Ji can You please go Alone to Police Station..
Bittu Ji: Par Bhabhi Jii, Aap...
Madhu (Interruptingly): Bittu Ji I'm not feeling Well and would want to Rest for sometime, if You dont Mind... 

(Hearing it, He got worried and wanted to ask but then seeing Her going Her away from there, He let it go and thought to ask later on, not knowing He would never get the Chance to ask Her... And walked from there to Police Station while Madhu walks to Her Room opps RK's Room now, walked to there and thinking its Good Time as right now none is present in Living Hall to escape out... Writing a Letter and leaving ESSENTIALS on Side-Table over Letter... Holding Her Bag which She packed Last Night but hide it from anyone's Reach... Glancing at RK's Photo Frame hanging on Wall and with Teary Eyes, She Good-Byed Him... Seeing no one Present in Living Hall, She ESCAPED FOR NOT TO COME BACK EVER AGAIN...)

At Police Station
Bittu Ji handed the Proofs against Ria to Senior Police Inspector and handing Culprit akka Ria to Him making Her behind the Bars and freeing RK... RK seeing absence of Madhu was a bit shocked since He knows Her too Well and thought She would come here for Him. But seeing Her Absence, He was bit worried and asked...

RK: Bittu Ji why Madhu didn't came with You...
Bittu Ji: Chief Bhabhi Jii said She was not feeling Well and wanted to Rest for awhile and send Me alone here...

(On hearing His Madhu was not Well, He got worried and Panicked and ran to Car and drove towards Mansion hurriedly...)

In RK Mansion
In Living Hall
RK came to His Mansion and started screaming Madhu's Name and like this He passed everyone present at the Living Hall and climbed Up towards His Room...

In RK's Room
RK came to His Room and shouting Her Name, but didn't seeing Her anywhere, He got more worried and panicked... Then seeing Madhu's Ward-Robe door opened, He walked there and seeing Her Entire empty Ward-Robe He was more shocked but more than getting Shocked He was scared to Loose Her... Still not believing She has left, He was about to call Bittu Ji to find, to locate and to trace His Madhu, but then before He would call out for Bittu Ji He incidently turned around to Madhu's Side-Table and sees MangalSutra with pot of Vermillion on White Sheet and His Heart gripped with more Fear... Taking Baby-steps, He walked... Touching Her Mangalsutra and Vermillion Pot then sees White Sheet, taking it in His Hands... He read it and with every next Words, He was getting more and more Scared to Loose Her and then after Reading the Letter, He was know Kneeled down on Floor with Tears flowing from His Eyes... He now knew that His Madhu has left Him never to Return... And at that Time, He realized His every Acts, His every Words, His every Doings to Her, His Mistrusting Her and misunderstanding Her... Always He would be Brainwashed by Deepali and by Cruel Incidents and would see everything in Negative... He knows how much Madhu Loves Children and like Bittu Jii had said Him, Madhu saved unknown Child (Aryan) in Jungle sacrifising Her own Life and defended Aryan on Set when He fall and breaking the Lights on Set... And what He did He blamed Her for killing their Own Baby, for whom She fought with Him Day and Nights... She was never interested in Film Industry but just because of Him, to take Him out from His Miseries, She became His Heroine and later became the Central Character after His Paralysis, She hardworked too much to make His Film successful so that His all Loans would be paid and other... Instead of Thanking Her, what He did, He was so jealous of Her that He used His Own Baby to make Her Back step from Film Industry as He thought He would be side-lining and She would snatch His Position and title ''SuperStar'' and Insulted Her and Humiliated Her at the Success Party... And She have always tried Her Best to make Him Trust that Sultan was nothing for Her except just and only Friend... She even to safe Him from Sultan had cylinder Herself and what He did Time to Time... And Last but not the Least, He have always took Ria's Side infront of Madhu since Ria came into Picture...
Time to Time, He had always Mistrusted Her, Misunderstand Her, always take Madhu as in Negative way... And now She has left, could He blame Her... No He can't because now He realized and that too very Late and in Hard Way, He has never Loved Her enough to Trust Her... He has been always failed to become a Good Lover as a Husband to Her... While She has always been playing a Dutiful Wife to Him and Loved Him beyond the Limits...
Now Madhu has left Her, could He ran behind Her and for what to mistrust Her again... Like Bittu Ji said earlier 

''Ek Baar Aap Bhabhi Jii Ko Puri Tarhan Se Kho Chuke They... Aap Phir Se Unka Dill Jeet Kar Unko Wapas Le Aye... Mein Samjta Hoon Par Chief Aisa Kab Tak Chalega... Bhabhi Jii Ek Insaan Hain, Pathar Nahi Hain Jo Store Room Se BedRoom Tak Aur BedRoom Se StoreRoom Tak... Bas Yehi Unki Jagaha Badle Rhainge Aap... Yeh Hi Karte Rhainge Aap... Chief Apne Apko Sambhaliye... Chief Apni Zindagi Ko Thek Se Khara Hone Dijiye... Aise Moqe BarBar Nahi Aate... Apki Zindagi Main Sabse Uncha Stardom Nahi Hai Chief, Aapka SuperStar Ka Status... Apki Zindagi Main Sabse Qeemti Cheez Hai Bhabhi Ji... Unko Sambhal Lijiye Aur Apni Zindagi Ko Bhi Sambhal Lijiye... Bhabhi Jii Ko Khodainge Aap... Phir Nahi Milaingi... Kangal Hojayeinge Aap...''

Bittu Ji was correct and now He have lost His Madhu.. Bittu Ji has always said Him to Amend His ways towards Madhu but what He has done always has became the reason of Madhu leaving Him...  Now He learned in very Hard Way, He has never deserved Her nor Her Love which She has always Shower Her Extreme Love on Him... She hasn't scream Her Love for Him but has always showered Her extreme Love on Him...
And at the Time Ego or RK completely died in Rishab as because of RK, Madhu, His Madhu, His Biwi left Him...  

He Was Not Same RK, Rude, Arrogant And Egoistic RK... After Madhu has left Him, He regretted His every actions towards His Madhu...

Heyyy Friends this is My First Try on Rishbala, I have always hated RK for always declining Madhu... And this was one of Outcome... 
Edited by Twinkle_alisha - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshiabigya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Whole script is amazing... Me too didn't like the way he hears mathu after showering love .. that's why I stopped seeing marhubala faaar before ... Right after rk left her revealing his fake live... That's the main reason I like ipknnd over madhubala... As there arnav didn't fake his love... But he did suspect her.. tats also not right thing... 
The outcome of his act is amazing... Someway convinced for rushab... He deserves it... But... As a crazy reader always wanted to see happy ending.. haha... Thought she will be back at end... Haha.. silly me... Somwtes bitter emds also has it's sweetness... Hope to see further more stories from u ... Superb... And thanks for your pm... 
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Congrats for your first story in MEIEJ forum
Nice story,
amazingly written
Tisha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow it's awesome... I never watched This show but I feel you did justice to Madhu's character... after so long I am back here and glad to got read your this story... keep writing...
annukumari007 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice story dear..
Loved it.
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I loved your version of this story!  Emotions were bang on!!!

I was also very disappointed with the Ria story line (sick actually!!! 🤢) and I wanted Madhu to hold RK responsible.

I hope you continue.  RK still needs to realize the extent of the "torture" Madhu was put through by his family and himself!!!

Thank you!!
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to MB forum & congrats for your first story here.. 
Nice part though very emotional.. 
Did I feel very sorry Madhu..?? I did but not very much coz I have already gone through all these in the show.. Lol.. But I'm disappointed with Madhu .. Why she only thought about the hard times in their relationship..?? It's the normal human habit when we are hurt we tend to think all bad things that happened not the good things.. From the start to end Rk had given her so many hurts .. Even I was angry with him for that.. But those things happened in their life at a point of time.. In between that they had very happy moments.. Madhu's pov is indeed painful but I not only think from Madhu's pov but Rk too.. He was insecure since childhood that the most important ppl of his life always left him for one thing or another.. Madhu knew then still how can she behave like as if she doesn't know anything..?? She always had a life full of love while he was a lonely soul.. If he didn't get love at all then how can he give it to ppl..?? But Madhu taught him to love & he did love her madly.. I know he is possessive, obsessive, arrogant, insecure but these all make him Rk & he is unique.. Lol.. He is one in 1000 piece.. If he didn't love her then would he have saved her from the fire that too when he was partly paralyzed not even caring about his own life.. & how can she say he never trusted her..?? If he didn't then she would have been out of his life a long back.. He was jealous to see her with others but wasn't she also jealous to see him others..?? So she also didn't love him..?? If he didn'y love her then why would he feel jealous.. OK.. He supporting Ria even I didn't like it but Madhu didn't you support your so called friend before your family.. I don't even want to say his name.. Before accusing him don't forget you also made a wrong friendship once bcoz of which the whole family had to suffer.. & he got insecure of losing her to the film industry even after he made it clear why didn't you realize his fears Madhu..?? He was so sad about losing the baby that he took his anger upon her & seeing the script & cheque on her table he lost it thinking she intentionally killed her baby but once he came back to his senses he apologized to it na.. But why Madhu you pushed him away when he wanted to spend time with you mistrusting his relationship with ria.. She  didn't even give him a chance to heal you but was so occupied with her self misery to see him slipping away even after that he didn't let that bi***h touch him coz he loves you & only you.. He did so many wrong things & I'm not calling him a saint.. But never ever say he didn't love you.. He always loved you.. When he thought he hated you he loved you.. He might have got insecure & angry but their was no lack of love & I'm very disappointed at Madhu that she not even for once thought about her flaws or her Rishabh that she left her relationship bcoz of Rk.. Is this the strength of your love..?? To give up on your relationship..?? I'm not used to loser Madhu I'm used to fighter Madhu only.. I know she only can bring Rishabh in Rk & I really hope she won't leave him in middle of misery.. For the mistakes he had done he had suffered for it & repented it for in his life too.. So I don't care much about his past mistakes.. But the present mistakes I know Rk is repenting now I hope he will find his Madhu & make it up to her.. Coz only Rk can break his Madhu & he only can make her too.. I don't want them to part their ways because both of them had mistakes in their life but still love each other like crazy let the love birds to be together & all the hatred/sadness/jealousy/hurt be away from them.. After all those shitty things they have gone through I believe that they deserve a happily ever after.. You might be wondering so much of love for Rk na 😉 .. That's coz here Madhu's pain is given important but if it was opposite then the comment would have been from her side lol.. I love my Rishbala babies & I love them with their flaws too.. So plz no separation for them.. If Rishabh didn't deserve his Madhu then who did..?? They are made for each other.. But I want my darling Rk to run behind his biwi asking for her forgiveness.. I like it when he behaves like a kid in front of her.. & I want Madhu to be a sherni & make sure that her patidev can take no more before forgiving him.. This part was a emotional one plz make next one a light hearted (but Rk's repentance is indeed & would love to see Madhu hitting him with belan saying dare you repeat your mistakes 😉).. Hope you didn't get bored of my SA type  comment.. Crazy fan, Ain't  i ..??😉
Thanks for the pm.. 
Update next part soon..
Edited by aishu007 - 5 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
madhu's pov was touchy.yes RK has always hurt her.but we can't deny the fact that he loved her.life without madhu wasn't possible for RK.in season2 last track it was revealed that even on the day of their death RK hurt madhu by refusing to fulfil her dream.sad that madhu decided to leave RK though she proved him innocent.rk realised that he was always wrong to madhu.but in the show after cheating madhu too ne realised his mistake n forcefully brought her back home.will rk try that this time also?bcz a soft rk who lets madhu to go away from him is hard to believe 
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Heyyy Friends I'm Overwhelmed reading all of Your Comments... I knew without Madhu, RK is incomplete and same like with with Madhu, Without RK, Madhu is incomplete...

Btw I'm back with Last Update of My TS... Well sorry for speeding up the Last Chapter...

TS: The Decision

Last Chapter

At Park
After leaving RK Mansion, with carrying Her Trolley Bag, She was walking on Road... She don't know where to go, where to walk... If seeing Her anywhere near Crowd, so like as usual People will recognize Her and somehow it will reach to RK where She least wants... Walkingly She walk to Park and sat on Bed and looked at Sky as She don't know what to do next... Then seeing Children, 2 Girls and 1 Boy are playing with Their Parents and like this She remembered a Studio Night where RK by lightening the Candles showed Her Map of their DreamHouse and confessed He wants 3 Children then also confessed on Set before Fire Incident and Director Mr. Mehul Chopra asked is there any stoppage after 1 Baby and in return RK again told He want 3 Children, 2 Girls and 1 Boy... Then remembered how in harsh Sunlight He was Himself building His DreamHouse before Wedding Rituals started...

Rememberingly She stood up and walked to another Place in Park because seeing it She felt uncomfortable... Then walkingly She walked to another Place where was Lightening a Couple, Boy was Proposing His Girl-Friend... Remembering it She remembered how RK left His all Insecurities and Proposed His Love and Marriage infront of all Chawl Peoples... And how Time to Time, He has been became a Successful Lover and Good Husband one could get for before She decided and Act as a Heroine in His Film... And once Film remembrations came so with Bad and Teary Moments were remembered... He had been Jealous and Time to Time showing His Anger to Her... But then many Moments came where She left Teary Eyed, when noone believed Her what was Her Intention of stabbing Knife to RK, with Pabbo and Deepali, all thought wrong about Madhu except Bittu Jii and even RK's Fans threw many Stones at Her at Hospital Premises... But then after RK coming into Consciousness not caring about His Critical Condition with the help of Mehul Chopra He walked to Police Station to release Her an all along He supported Her and then a BIG THING during Fire Accident though being Paralyzed He tried His Best to safe Her and take Her away from the Fire and in that Process He became perfectly fine, His half Paralyzed Body was cured... 
Remembering it Her Eyes got Teary and walked from there to First Place where She sat and taking Her Trolley Bag She walked from there... 

On River Bank
With Teary Eyes She walked from Park to Road... She was walking on Road and then She didn't know where She reached to River Bank, same Place where She had witnessed His Weakness, His Flaws, His Pain, His Prem-Game on temporary and decorated Mandap, and temporary Mandap where Padmini and Malik were being to Married but due to Balraj They couldn't over there and remembered how Sacrifising His own Life, He safed Her Life, though He said She is His Prey only so how could He let Her became Prey of Balraj... 
Remembering each and everything which was connected to their Past made Her Eyes more Teary and soon She started to Sob... And after Sobbing She was about to walk from there that in a Flash She hallucinated same Scene infront of Her Eyes in which, RK after receiving His Father's Betrayal came here, drinking Alcohol and burned His Father's Arm Chair and was about to go to same Fire after showering Alcohol on Himself... What He did, what She said and how She consoled Him, all came infront of Her Eyes...

All Memories has started to weak and to Melt Her Decision of leaving Him... And then She was about to walk from there that She heard ''Kahan Jarahi Ho Tum Madhu...'' Listening same Pitch of Voice, She turned around and sees Her Reflection which was wearing one of RK's Favourite Dress, a Yellow Anarkali Dress and Smile was playing on Her Lips... Then again heard Reflection...

Reflection: Is it that much easy to leave Your RK... (Pause) And I can see by Your Teary Face, Your Decision which You took is melting...
Madhu: Don't say like that... It was never easy for Me to leave RK and will never be... But its all happening because of Him, Himself... He has broken Me this Time alot which couldn't be Amended...
Reflection: Did You give Him Oppoturnity...
Madhu: I had always given Him Oppoturnity to break Me, to Humiliate Me, to show who is more Powerful in Our Relation and give Him Oppoturnity to always take Me for Granted... (with Teary Voice) He what had not done with Me... He played with My Feelings by playing PremGame, He...
Reflection (Interruptingly): Madhu You had told Him on Remarriage Night itself infront of so many Peoples that You had forgiven Him completely for being Ass for You... Haven't You...??? Then whyyy now You are opening Old Wounds... You have planned to take Revenge on Him to break His Heart like He did Yours but then seeing His Pure Love for You, You have stopped for breaking His Heart... Haven't You...??? (Pause) Madhu You have seen His all Flaws, all Weakness... But tell Me onething RK can speak Lie to You but then what about Your Maa, Your Mother-in-Law, would She also Lie... She told You that Rishab after His Father's Death became RK and never talked about His weakness and His Flaws to Himself but then He did with You, He opened His whole Book infront of You and read its Chapters Loud and Aloud... Whenever He fall Weak, You were there with Him, during Sultan and after Your Miscarriage... You have known very well RK may have many Flaws but He Loves You, Deewano Ki Tarhan Pyaar karta hai... Roma also told You, Women may Cry and console themselves then what about Men who would they cope Up... After Miscarriage You were affected but RK was most Affected as He was Dreaming for this Baby to see He/She in His World but due to Cruel Circumstances He don't want His Baby now... What wrong He has said if He told about Abortion, what if Film was never been bit then how would they rise Up Their Baby... RK has said it only for His Baby's Benefit... Those circumstances were not Favourable... (Pause) Madhu placed Your hand on Your Heart and asked when He played Prem-Game and when Their Marriage was Real wasn't He bit affected that He don't want anything to prick You and most Biggest Example of it the FIRE INCIDENT Scene where to safe You He jumped to Fire, only to safe You wasn't it the Biggest Proof of His Love... And secondly when You met RK for the First uptill now haven't You noticed how much Changed He is... Wasn't it another biggest Proof of all... (Pause) Madhu RK did bring Problems in Your Life but He also solved all Problems... He broke You but also Appologized You... Ask Your Heart Madhu it will tell You and will Guide You...

(Listening Her Reflection now Madhu placed Her hand on Her Heart and closed Her Eyes... Then Reflection after opening Madhu's Eyes got dissappeared into thin Air... Then Madhu closing Her Eyes sees...)

RK broke Mukund's Fractured Leg and Hand in return Madhu send Him to Jail...

RK for spending His 4 Nights in Jail and in return made Fun of Her Self-Respect and Parentnity infront of Media...

RK and Bittu Jii and RK's Men fought with Malik and in return Madhu came on Sets on Slapped Him 4 Times infront of all Crew Members...

RK give 40 Lakhs to Madhu for His Operation and Post-Operative Treatment and in return He married Her with 4 Pheres, threw Mangalsutra on Her Neck, threwing Vermillion on Floor, Anokhi Suhagraat, Ninth Servant, Khali Khalesh, Personal Spot on Set and much more to break Her...

She saved Him and got victim of falling Spotlight on Her hand and in return RK took Her to Chawl to make Her met Her Mother...

She blackmailed Him with His Childhood Photos and in return He appologized in the Drunken State to Her Mother for humiliating Her at the Set...

His Childhood Pictures which weren't published due to Her and in return He told Malik of Sacrfise what Madhu did...

Madhu threw His Whiskey bottles telling about Her Haq and in return He came to Her Room and told Her to Massage His back using His Haq...

RK humiliated Her at the Party and in return come on Set and saved Her Life... Then shifted Her to Room and took care of Her as usual in RK Style...

She saved His Life after been shot, safed by donating Her Blood, walking and praying for Him and in return He released Malik from being arrested and was more melt down towards Her... Slowly slowly witnessing RK, the Superstar changing into Rishab Kundra and told and showed His weakness and Flaws to Her telling Him about His Past Life... Safed Her life from Balraj, Mother-Son Relation was been improved, Love-Test and so much happened... 

RK played Prem-Game with Her and broke Her on Mandap and in return She after been broken was trying to move on in that Period She witness His insulting Comments, He saving Her from that Person who Badmouth Her on Outdoor Shoot, on seeing Sultan or any talks related to Him make worst in jealous or insecure or angry... And later planned to take same revenge playing Prem-Game with Him but stopped after seeing His True and Pure Love which He held from Her... Seeing Sultan on Marriage Day in His Room with His Bride after listening Her, He took Her to Mandap and told everything infront of Media of what He did and what His Madhu intend to do which He totally deserved it... He confessed who much Cruel and worstly He broke Her and appologized to Her infront of Media, the RK who never say but never able to say SORRY in His Nightmare actually appologized to Her infront of whole Media..

Through whole Sultan track, He supported Her, Trusted Her and through His Ever working sharp Mind He unpuzzled everything that Sultan is behind of what She is doing... Being disturbed in His Personal Life, His Professional Life was getting affected but He didn't cared and though nothing except about His Madhu, His Biwi...

After been Banned, through Ups and Downs in shooting He was trying to be as Good Husband but in miseries of what if Film got flopped Bank inorder to overcome their Loss would snatch Their RK Mansion... And during it He suffered Paralyzed attack and Madhu being pregnant increase more problems... His saying of Abortion, not having Kids only for Time being in this Situation... With Her central Role in Film and successful Film and getting more offers for the Film, His Heights of jealousy or might be insecurities of loosing His Madhu, His Jungli Billi, His Biwi in Shinning World were making Him restless and fights increased with them resulting Her Miscarriage... With His Behaviour of getting angry, hurt with Himself might be just like what Roma has said that its Natural of feeling like this that whyyy He couldn't able to save His Baby, His and Madhu's Love Symbol... And with it, He was in crambling in Life, spend Days and Nights in with worst Character Ria and at Do Kori keh Bars... But after Madhu made Him realized of what He is doing, He was trying to stand and making His Life like it was before but then Ria's stunt made Him old RK... And now this...

Whatever happened there was no Fault of Hers and neither His... But it was fault of those Circumstances... Their Relation has crossed every Storm in Life and would cross more if they would be together... Few Days back it, She said it to Him that its not about Her Life and His Life,  but its about Their Life...

(Then opening Her Eyes which were Teary and feeling Restless and immediately She whispered ''RK'')

MEANWHILE
In RK Mansion
In RK's Room
After reading Madhu's Letter He was broken beyond the limit and screamed so hard taking Her Name that it made everyone including Bittu Ji, Maa, Pabbo, Deepali and Sikky to RK's Room... Seeing Him like this all were worried, seeing Him Crying like this, One has never watched it in their Worst Nightmare... Reading Madhu's Letter all got to knew whyyy RK is breaking like this... Seeing Him like this even Evil Vamp Deepali got Tears in Her Eyes... And Pabbo's Heart is telling to bring Madhu back to Her Rishab's Life... None of evil Character was Happy when They were supposed to be... And after sometime all sees Laboured breathing of RK and it doesn't took time to realize He has fainted...

After SomeTime
After He being Fainted, Bittu Jii hurriedly called Dr.. All were in RK's Room except Maa as She was in standing infront of Their Bhagwaan and praying and requesting to bring Madhu back...
Then Dr after examing RK and listening His broken Voice of calling His Madhu... Then to Bittu Ji..

Dr: Bittu Jii I'm prescribing Medicines but it will only help Him for time being... And His Real Medicine is His Wife so its better to bring Her infront of Him at the earliest...

(After Bittu Jii escorted Dr out and calling Madhu... And all were sitting in RK's Room and seeing Him calling out for Her in broken Tone... Seeing Him like that Pabbo understand yet for another Time, Madhu is Her Rishab's Life, She is His Zindagi without whom He will ceased to exit... Seeing Him like this, She even prayed to bring Her bring... And soon all of their Prayers were answers as Sobbing Madhu was standing infront of Her RK... Seeing Her here, all wanted to question Her but all knows its not right Time to Question as more then Answers its Their Chief/RK/Rishu/Rishab needs Her and slowly all walked from there leaving them alone... And She sobbingly caressed His Cheeks, Kissing Him and appologized to Him... Feeling Her, listening Her, RK using His Power opened His Eyes seeing His Madhu He wanted to scold Her but kept silent as He knew He deserves it and knew His Biwi, His Madhu Loves Him so much and wouldn't be able to stay away from Him for longer Time and here She is sobbingly appologizing to Him... Consoling Her, He hugged Her and She hugged Him...)

AND WHATS NEXT... UMMM... WELL THIS DAY HAD CHANGED RK... AND FROM NOW RK & MADHU'S RELATIONSHIP GOT MORE STRONG... PABBO APPOLOGIZED TO HER... AND DEEPALI STILL HATED HER BUT STILL THANKED HER FOR COMING BACK TO RK... AND LIFE OF RISHBALA TURNED MORE SOFTLY AND SMOOTHLY... NO EVIL GAMES WERE PLAYED BY PABBO AND DEEPALI... 

STORY ENDS

So Friends here My TS ended... Though how much I try but cant ever able to see Rishbala as Madhu and RK...  And sorry for hurring up this Chapter... As I don't  know what to write more and show more...

And Friends I will come back again with the, Next post Next OS: The Last Chance very soon which will be continuation after RK emotionally blackmailing bring back Madhu to RK Mansion and on Set told the Script of ''Hum Hain Deewane'' and before Madhu decided She would play Prem-Game with Him... 
Edited by Twinkle_alisha - 5 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
madhu n her reflection conversation was depicted well.madhu realising that she needs rk n coming back to him was nice.rk didn't scold her as he knew he was at fault.nice.madhu caressing her n hug were emotional. nice ending