Aladdin BEHIND THE SCENES (5/10/2018)

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
So Aladdin , Jinu & Ammi are going to Dargah and then going Out for Picnic ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ . Can't wait for those lovely moments ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmwMmvLKfeI[/YOUTUBE]

Sid said in the interview  that there is bigger twist coming around this . So will have to wait & watch .😳😳 
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Aww so good they are going on an outing. But from his words I feel the twist will be a bad one I mean some big problem will come. 
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 4me2

Aww so good they are going on an outing. But from his words I feel the twist will be a bad one I mean some big problem will come. 

What's new in that?
Poor Aladdin, his life is filled with problems...I really hope Onar reunites soon with his family and takes good care of Naz & co...
Even Jinu's help will be nice...😈
Yeah Even I feel that Something very bad will happen with Aladdin thatz why Sid too said that there is going to be some big twist , God knows what is going to happen . Above that Zain too is stalking Aladdin . 
4me2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akyabiggestfan

What's new in that?
Poor Aladdin, his life is filled with problems...I really hope Onar reunites soon with his family and takes good care of Naz & co...
Even Jinu's help will be nice...😈

Yes poor guy. Problems always follow him. Omar should unite with them and take care of the trio. Jinu can tackle Gullu as Champa Chudail. 
4me2 thumbnail
Worst thing that can happen is Aladdin will be blamed for Sultan disappearance? or may be Omar will be double crossed by Jafar? Or Rukhsar will know Aladdin is Kaala Chor? 
akyabiggestfan thumbnail

Worst thing that can happen is Aladdin will be blamed for Sultan disappearance? or may be Omar will be double crossed by Jafar? Or Rukhsar will know Aladdin is Kaala Chor? 

Rukhsaar will know about Kaalachor by Tuesday according to promos...
Jafar is going to double cross Omar sometime wben he thinks his job is done and Omar isn't needed...
But Aladdin gets his smartness from his father so they'll handle it!
Rukhsaar is also a smart woman, but is very innocent 
4me2 thumbnail
I know Jafar will double cross Omar soon when he will be done with Omar. But by then I hope Omar is united with his family. He and Aladdin can plan something. Rukhsar needs to see the real face of the evil trio.
akyabiggestfan thumbnail

I know Jafar will double cross Omar soon when he will be done with Omar. But by then I hope Omar is united with his family. He and Aladdin can plan something. Rukhsar needs to see the real face of the evil trio.

I would love some revenge by Omar from his evil relatives who ruined Aladdin's childhood and youth and even for every tear Rukhsaar and ge have shed ðŸ˜¡

Originally posted by: akyabiggestfan

Rukhsaar will know about Kaalachor by Tuesday according to promos...
Jafar is going to double cross Omar sometime wben he thinks his job is done and Omar isn't needed...
But Aladdin gets his smartness from his father so they'll handle it!
Rukhsaar is also a smart woman, but is very innocent 

No Riya Ruksaar will not know that Aladdin is Kalachor on Tuesday , She will just ask Aladdin if he did the Chori & Aladdin will not say anything as we know he can never take Fake oath of his Ammi . In Segments we see Chachi threatening Aladdin ki If Aladdin once again refuses to work with them then Agli baar Yeh kasam khaani padegi ki who Kaalachor hai ki nahi , So this means Ruksaar will still not know that Aladdin is Kalachor . 

I think Sid said Naazo is planning to mix something in their food .So may be Aladdin might get Critically ill coz of that in coming episodes