Why does Roxaane want to meet Porus?

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I do not get it. Is it to tie rakhee to Porus?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Truekrpkabian1 thumbnail
It's good if Roxanne dies,someone from Alexander's side should die tooπŸ˜†
Why show this fake rakhi angle,when no such thing happened in history.
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excuse me please but there is no such thing left in the show which happened for Real. Roxanne kya, Alexander ko bhi maar do! It doesn't matter! 
Geniusreader thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It doesn't have any logic.
Just like they didn't have proper reason for bringing n keeping olympia in paurav rashtra.
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geniusreader

It doesn't have any logic.

Just like they didn't have proper reason for bringing n keeping olympia in paurav rashtra.

It has logic. Puru will recognize and treat her wound. She would be impressed and tie a Rakhi and would beg to spare his rapist husband as the gift
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think her motive to come to pourav rashtra was to get aware about porus weakness...so she can help alexander with the attack as she cant see her husband struggling more. She basically wanted to use porus ki weakness against him to assist her husband in winning...woh khud ladne nahi aayi hain waha aur na hi rakhi bandhne aayi hain...but now when she will see that porus saved her, so may be she will end up tying him.a rakhi now...heart change like olympia had for some moments when she reached back macedonia. Khair maine aaj ka epi nahi dekha...did olympia reacted or not. 
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think Olympias will find out just yet. He did this without her knowing but I expect she will explode when she discovers the truth. 
Geniusreader thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes vaishnavi n etherealrati,may be .. n  i hope we r given proper reasons n story about this..  in my opinion, keeping olympia in PR was a total waste..
I hope they won't repeat such thing.
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
are you guys still watching? I will keep visiting here to know about the episode in which Olympias bursts! Sameksha would kill it! πŸ˜†
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am also waiting for Olympias' reaction and hoping that she will be furious and hurt beyond the limit when she finds out. This should be the trigger for her to return home. I don't think she needs to stay here anymore. 
I just read the written updates for this. I don't know if I can watch anymore episodes. Maybe just the final battle if it ever happens. I need to calm down a bit after the shock. 
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago