vkrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Somewhere I feel Greta is out to take revenge from VP . There is something fishy from VPs part...The "sach" which she keeps referring to. I feel when he whole drama of attack happens on VP , Palak will be the fierce lioness protecting her Rithwik and VP against Geeta . Mamtaji also may breakdown and my feeling is Palak will hold theNoons together . What do you think ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
That's actually what I feel as well. I think when this whole truth that they keep referring to, is revealed VP is going to be on the wrong side. That is when Palak will step in and VP will realise what a gem of person Palak really is
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
That's definitely a logical progression of the story. In parallel I also wonder if she wasn't brought in to show that Rithwik's 20 year old distrust of women was premised on false notions of betrayal - like there was always something than what met the naked eye.
kvys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After that ek ma ne thoda ek aur.. and this is the best opportunity dialogue.. and her intension to make palak to out of Ricky's life... 
May be this way.. make palak to go away from him and create  trouble in noon family.   when he breaks down..  she want to handle him and get him back.. 
DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vkrish

Somewhere I feel Greta is out to take revenge from VP . There is something fishy from VPs part...The "sach" which she keeps referring to. I feel when he whole drama of attack happens on VP , Palak will be the fierce lioness protecting her Rithwik and VP against Geeta . Mamtaji also may breakdown and my feeling is Palak will hold theNoons together . What do you think ?

I get a feeling that the hulla bulla that Geetha is creating is may be for the reason that she left Vijay because she considered him a loser, but may be she wanted to take her son Ritwik along with her. She never wanted to leave him behind/ may be came back to take him with her. But may be VP didn't let her take her son and threw her out of the house. VP had been telling Ritwik ki tumhari maa hum donon ko chod kar chali gayi and Ritwik hated the woman who left her child for money. Probably, that is what the woman is offended about.