Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: IFLove

Damn she looks so gorgeous 😳

Look at that Shaadi glow on her face😳 make-up man has done a brilliant jobπŸ‘
Though I would have loved a short mangalsutra on her more. But guess pooja n Zoya both had short one in their previous marriages, so this has to be a long one to be different
Now that she has this long mangalsutra, I hope she wears sarees than plazzo or anarkali suits etc.

Yea..she looks out of the world..so strikingly beautiful...yea..i dnt knw whats with long mangalsuthra..short one is more suitable based on their lifestyle...but still its looking beautiful in her..
deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

Exactly! Gone are the days when FLs wear heavy maang tikkas and sarees for no reason. Even in Humsafars the girl would wear a hugeee jhoomar to stay at home πŸ˜†

I liked Zoya's anarkalis from the first episodes but I think it was symbolic. She always wears white whenever a sad phase of her life is about to start maybe now she'll be wearing bright colored sarees.

Yea..saw that jhoomer..πŸ˜†.but i hope they dnt do.it here..zoya herself mentioned in that icecream abt not being overdramatic regarding bridal accesoriesπŸ˜†..her fav is 100 rings in 10 fingers..other than that she is simple..πŸ˜†
deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

Most beautiful bride ever

It's her bridal wear only..Jenny look the best in this hairstyle..I wish they retain this hairstyle of hers for the hooda bahu look.
I am not a fan of always wearing mangalsutra and sindoor...but here I want zoya to always do as I want her to always carry the symbol of their togetherness.
I hope she wears sarees as hooda bahu..Jen looks beautiful and sexy in sarees and Adi also loves her in saree.

Yes..she is looking awesome snehu..yea..feels like she is gonnu wear saris now..lets see
deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshadholic

Okay papa would have got scared after the snake bite, accident.  They are better off in hooda house only.

So the original jio spoiler where waseem instructs adiya to vacate isnt happening
. πŸ˜•

I thought they will rent out a place which is their own space.

Yea..seems like they r back to hooda house..warnaa drama kaise hotha πŸ˜†
deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hunnie1

She's looking drop dead gorgeous. That MS is adding on to her Beauty and those loose let hair.  WOW. Heavenly. A Perfect Mrs.Aditya Hooda. 

I wonder how will Adi control himself now. He'll probably be thinking how to get some alone time now with my wifey. Like...'Let's get to the room ...Now'  πŸ˜†
Dont bash me for this. πŸ˜›

TFS Deeps πŸ˜³

Cant wait for aditya to say tht qurat..πŸ˜‰
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This looks like her wedding get up.
deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

She is looking so good. But her ms is long. I would have preferred necklace or medium length wala ms. Long one is bit distracting.

Yea...i too like shorter ones..
deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hadz

So the snake couldn't do anything!!

Yes back in Hooda house means Mission Anjana shuru!!

But at least they will have a room now lol. Lets big some romance now please...

But where is Aditya Hooda Sir?!

Yea..the real drama begins now from anjana πŸ˜†
Finalllyyy...they can end tht night and go to sleep..πŸ˜†
Wonder if aditya is hurt and on bed rest. 
deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nayantara.

Like Jenny with straight hair pulled back. Am not a fan of her curly long hair look ever. She looks younger and so pretty with her hair off her face. 

yes..she looks great.. 😳
Edited by deeps07 - 5 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Subha_2601

Thanks for sharing. I wish the MS would have been shorter. These long MS are out of fashion. 

Anyways, I am glad they are back in Hooda house. Ab aayega mazaa!

πŸ˜†..yea..ab aayega real.mazaa..